It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't tase me bro"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
..Now i know a lot of members on the board are going to think this is unfunny and not tasteful. to those members, i'm sorry

with that said, this is HILARIOUS and WRONG in so many ways but i can't help but laugh

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
LOL, I love this video! Don't ever hesitate to post this funny stuff. Everybody needs a good laugh and you gave me mine. I am adding you to my friend list and I hope to see more funny stuff from you soon!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
haha, thanks CW!! glad you liked it and i agree with you, everyone needs to have a good laugh even if they are laughing at something that is "tasteless"

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To see an idiot put to the wheel.

Classic.

I LOVE it !!!

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ROFLMAO at the first one. XD

Well, I got some things like that. Hold up...

taseme.ytmnd.com...

ghosttasers.ytmnd.com...

dtmbkombat.ytmnd.com...

whatisdtmb.ytmnd.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
lol kacen, NICE!

im surprised there hasnt been any complaints yet

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom

im surprised there hasnt been any complaints yet

Sorry to be the party pooper, but do you think it would be as funny if that were you or one of your loved ones on that video? Come on, if this video portrayed a woman or small child being tased no one would be laughing at all IMO, so it shouldn't be any differnent for this guy. His actions did not warrant that type of force.

I did find myself laughing a little inside at the vids, but I do think less of myself for doing so. Maybe it's a defense mechanism, so I forget about whats really happening there. And while its all good fun, lets just not forget what really went on that day, and that all should know it could be your friends or loved ones getting unnecessarily tased next time.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I laughed. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

i'm not going to discuss that in this thread

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
More:

dpmb.ytmnd.com...

DON'T PHASE ME, BRO!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom

i'm not going to discuss that in this thread

Well people wonder where all our freedoms are going, here's a good example of why. Instead of being outraged over this people just make jokes. When does the line get drawn between a joke a seriousness? Does someone have to be killed on one of these vids before people wake up? Please feel free to reply in a u2u to me if you would not like to discuss it here, I would like to get your opinions on my questions. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well from the little we see of the guy saying don't tase me bro, who knows what happened.

You have to have a sense of humor, lifes too much if ya don't.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
Well from the little we see of the guy saying don't tase me bro, who knows what happened.

You have to have a sense of humor, lifes too much if ya don't.

There are multiple threads discussing this subject on ATS, we already do know what happened, and what happened the few minutes before. A quick search should help you find the threads.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

listen, i know what happened and i know it was wrong but we're not going to discuss that in this thread.. this is a joke posted in a joke forum, let's just leave it at that

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Phantom

Sure, maybe the next one you should post is the remix to this one..www.abovetopsecret.com... :shk:

Come on people, if we don't draw the line now things won't be getting any better for us. My apologies for disrupting the thread OP, but someone had to do it. You said it yourself. This will be my last post in this thread, enjoy your jokes.:shk:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Come on people, if we don't draw the line now things won't be getting any better for us. My apologies for disrupting the thread OP, but someone had to do it. You said it yourself. This will be my last post in this thread, enjoy your jokes.:shk:

Hey man, I understand where you're coming from, exactly. And I respect what you're saying to the fullest. I guess some people have the type of personality where they can joke about things like this and some people don't.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ehh too busy to do a search on it. I think people already have their personal lines drawn on whats funny to them and what isn't. My line doesn't have to be the same as yours or anyone elses.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You've seen the video....

.....Now own the shirt:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join