It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, King of The Bottemless Pit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I was reading something about how when nibiri comes around it would trigger as pole shift and how the sun affects are magnetic fields. I think it sounds rational. The article has much evidence.

Source

Tell me what you think?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There is a lot of very interesting stuff on this site. Some of it I know is true. I would really really like to go to Antarctica and see for myself.

There are several pretty incredible stories about the Nazi's in Antarctica, an underground u-boat base there, ect ect.....

I have spent hours reading this stuff, it's better than any sci-fi out there. And who knows maybe all of it is true......

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zakd619
I was reading something about how when nibiri comes around it would trigger as pole shift and how the sun affects are magnetic fields. I think it sounds rational. The article has much evidence.

Source

Tell me what you think?

I think that somebody needs to study the nature of the aurora, for one thing. If they 'emanate from one point', why do they appear to form all around the polar regions? Could it be that they're actually related to the Earth's magnetic fields, and form around the magnetic poles, rather than being some form of vapor from a bottomless hole? Surely not.

I"m also not impressed with the site's use of Biblical quotes. More exactly, I'm not impressed by the site author's habit of inserting [bracketed] text in the middle of passages [to make them say exactly what he needs them to say]. I could use the same trick to support a claim that the Ten Commandments encourage me to worship idols, kill and steal. You know, the ones in Exodus where it says "Thou shalt not [pass up a chance to] kill" ?

I'm also fairly certain that if there was a planet-sized body near enough to Earth to make a close pass / impact in 2012 (depending on which source I read) that we'd already be able to see it via telescope, and detect gravitational effects already.

new topics

join