It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rather Convincing UFO Photo from Utah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This was on YouTube this morning:

I thought it was rather convincing.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
hmm sounded rather interesting , but I wish they provided the picture so we could analyze it over here . (Dont trust video experts that show up on youtube
prefer the ATS forums where we have lots of critics and debunkers that will try to point out any flaw or wierd anomaly in the picture just to be able to call it a hoax

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well it looks the same as this one, and no one believes this one:

From google Texas UFO

Quite a lot in Texas, might have to spend the rest of the day there.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its good to see when they lend credibility to the ufo phenomenon. The man seemed to present it and leave the guess work out of it, just the facts...
Makes a big difference doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I dunno. I'm leaning toward "bird" rather than "UFO." There's been a trend lately to call any sort of blurry thing a "UFO."

And that's not proof.

I want to see a nice, clear, well-defined something instead of a dot blown up to whatever size. That'd be real proof.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I want to see a nice, clear, well-defined something instead of a dot blown up to whatever size. That'd be real proof.

Well actually I was a little surprised of the quality in the shoot (look like a real camera and not a cellphone picture). It is quite small though and it could be a bird or a bug or just about anything. Ah if only he'd been closer...

new topics

top topics

join