It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Shows Off New Missile, Taunts Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
You must realize though that the Iranian military is not the Iraqi military. The two countries are very different, and assuming one will fall like the other is a foolish mistake.

Are you actually sabataging your own credibility by implying that Iran is somehow a formiddable adversary for countries like Israel or the U.S.? Apparently so, and it worked quite well.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I have read the Mullahs really want a cataclysmic meltdown so that Mabus will appear and lead them to victory. Their behaviour is such I wonder.
Question. Is Russia and China going to have their people prostrate themselves eastward five times a day and memorize the Koran? Will they be next on the infidel hit list?

Lol. I don't know where you read this but, take it from me..

stop reading that source because it isn't truthful..

Now here is why: Mabus is a figure in a Nostradamus Quatrain, or Prophecy Poem for this supposed era. The Shiite Muslims in Iran, or any Muslims in the World would not follow Nostradamus' prophecy, a Western Catholic figure.

The actual figure they would like to "appear" is called "the Mahdi", otherwise known as "the Hidden Imam". In Shiite Muslim end time prophecy, "the Mahdi" will return to save the Muslims and help them conquer I guess, while Jesus (Isa in Islam) will also appear to tell all the Christians of the world that the correct way to worship God is through Islam's system, providing an understanding to the Christians because theres no other way they'd accept such a thing. They say Jesus will come and quote "break the cross".

If or when they DO, they might as well be taking the mark of the beast, because that would be deception, not by Jesus but by Anti-Christ, claiming to be Jesus, to cause Christians to lose their way, among others, on account of supernatural power and proof of it right on television news!

Now, I don't know what will happen, if anything, in our lifetimes. But the sad truth of the matter is, if someone insane enough or cunning enough to call themselves Jesus or Mahdi even when the truth is they aren't, there will be people dumb and naive enough to follow them and take them for truth. In fact, if they were REALLY cunning and smart and deceptive, they could go down in history as the literal Mahdi or what not. I just hope no nutjobs come along that are TOO charismatic, besides President Ahmadinejad and Bin-Laden (wow bin-laden doesnt trip the spell checker, try anyone's last name you know, much less an arabic one), because the people really are dumb enough to be convinced that the person is indeed who they say they are even when they arent actually the messiah.

Jews would say Christians are one group of these "dumb people", but I obviously disagree. I think that they failed to acknowledge the Messiah's first coming, and that he will have to return because of this. If you assume the miracles to be true, surely had he lived, Jesus would've became King of Israel and ushered in the Millenial Kingdom right away. We may not even be here today being punished daily in our flesh, these "beefs with God" over previous covenants that were broken by our ancestors would already be made even, and no "Revelation" would need to happen. So I guess we'd all be angelic like and in "Heaven" , not here today in a constant state of decay.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
and Israel has threatened to wipe an ally of Iran (syria) off the face of the earth.

WW3 is coming

lets hope no more wars come

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

"these pro-Israeli warmongers are making propaganda on ATS"

Indeed, Manson...

There has been a noticeable increase of new members posting along those very lines here recently...

Makes me wonder...

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
these pro-israeli warmongers are making propangda on ATS

I am hardly a pro-israeli warmonger, the headline of the piece was changed sometime after I originally posted the story.

Here is one site using the original headline:

Iran shows off new missile, taunts Israel

Here is the AFP link to the original story:

Iran shows off new missile, taunts Israel

EDIT:added links to original headline listed in story.

Thanks to Bit Raiser for identifying the change in the OP link
and to the staff for correcting the link problem.

[edit on 2007/9/23 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Thousand

My country (The United States of America) is the best nation on the face of the earth, And the biggest dog on the block. Not a chest pounding bully, but A Ripped up sreroid freak that gives adversaries a chance to talk before we beat them up. If you were a little wuss, would you talk trash to the biggest toughguy in the gym? Not unless you wanted your A$$ kicked. Either way, the Hardline Radical Islamic movement is happening, and has to be stopped. Pre-emptive and pro-active saves american lives, not to mention lives in all the other countries attacked by terrorists that Iran supports. Freedom isn't free, and if war needs to be fought, better fought in the M E than on American soil. Iran calls for the destruction of Israel and actually all western nations, We handle things diplomatically. Just because they don't want to adhere to the treaty that they signed, and be the bully, and the UN are a bunch of sallies, the US is the only one with enough cajones to let these little nations know exactly where there place is and to realize that they're not a world superpower, and all the oil or cute little missile tests won't change a thing. Ahmadinejad- what a joke. I just feel bad for the good people of Iran that don't support their government or it's methods. Poor poor Iran. Shock and Awe.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Pro Israeli warmongers? Funny. Why? Are you a Baath party supporter? Do you want the Middle East united under 1 Arab nation? And Israel's Land and people to be removed from the pages of time? There could be another world superpower!! All the women can be oppressed and religion forced on people. Then all of the secret nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programs of these nations can come together, and with all the money from this new superpower's oil monopoly (prices of oil @ $80-$90, or 50-70 in Allahdollars per barrel) The entire West can be destroyed, and the United states of Jihad and China can share what's left of the world. Those damn Pro-Israeli Warmongers!! I'll tell ya. They're so horrible.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is yet another incident that pushed the war clock forward toward midnight. The last five years of US war mongering and acts of aggression toward other nations has done more damage than ever seen from the US in the global arena. Yes I love my homeland too but I also understand that the so called "Steroid Laden Dog" is more vulnerable than ever. We've had many options of diplomacy open up that were ignored. Ahmadinejad may be our nemesis but he is the elected leader of Iran. Building nuclear facilities with the worlds disapproval is not good for him. With diplomacy we would have UN officials watching the process to be certain that the materials produced are not kicked up to the weapons grade. The estimates are about 3-4 years before the centrifuges can produce enough material for one weapon. If this single weapon were used against a nation then it would be over for Iran is a short time. If Iran runs a test and shows the world it succeeded then the world would be at check on that chessboard. Diplomacy worked on N.Korea but whether is stays that way is up to the chess players. With Iraq, we no have to face potential failure just as with the Viet Nam War. Any aggression with Iran would tip the war in favor or terrorists as the recruitment will rise to epic proportions. Iraq was ruled by a sectarian dictator, Iran is Islamic and would put a large portion of the world against the US if it is attacked. The more this escalates the more Judeo-Christian beliefs are under threat.

[edit on 9/23/2007 by AlabamaCajun]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesul69

"Text RedMy country (The United States of America) is the best nation on the face of the earth"

Right... sure it is. Iran has a right to have nuclear weapons, it would definitely stabilize the current situation in the middle east. Pakistan is a muslim country but i don't see them nuking anyone. United States doesn't like the country that can defend themselves.

G.W Bush's administration proclaimed Iran's National guard that they are terrorists. Sure they are ... bunch of BS and slander from US side.

I don't see nothing wrong Iranian separatists helping Iraqis. I am sure if (USA have invaded Ukraine Russia and Belorussia would send it's own separatists for Ukrainian's aid.) Example.

Stop shoving words into mouths of the people. Iran never said it would wants Israel to be wiped off from the face of the Earth. That is something American media turned around, and someone gullible like you of course picked up the propaganda. All Iran's Leader has said is that he doesn't like a Zionist Regime in Power, that is all.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Pro Israeli warmongers? Funny. Why? Are you a Baath party supporter? Do you want the Middle East united under 1 Arab nation? And Israel's Land and people to be removed from the pages of time? There could be another world superpower!!
Then all of the secret nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programs of these nations can come together, and with all the money from this new superpower's oil monopoly (prices of oil @ $80-$90, or 50-70 in Allahdollars per barrel) The entire West can be destroyed, and the United states of Jihad and China can share what's left of the world. Those damn Pro-Israeli Warmongers!! I'll tell ya. They're so horrible.

more nonsense from some neo-con

it was the CIA WHO GAVE OSAMA AND AL QAIDA TRAINING TO FIGHT WAR IN AFGHANISATION AGAINST USSR...

SO WHO PROPPED UP JIHAD MACHINE =USA ,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Why? Are you a Baath party supporter?

lol , more nonsense

All the women can be oppressed and religion forced on people.

this had been happening since hundreds of years in christian world , okay

Do you want the Middle East united under 1 Arab nation? And Israel's Land and people to be removed from the pages of time?

israel should stop apartheid and imperialism on the palestinian people and treat them as equals not second class citzens

The entire West can be destroyed, and the United states of Jihad and China can share what's left of the world.

West has done nothing good for the world , in 18th to 20 th century the same imperial West murdered hundreds of millions of asians and africans and red indians through genocide , starvation ,famine etc...

if the west is destroyed , it will be only in the hands of Russia and Russia shall be the victor as the Fatima prophecy indicated (her prophecy of first,second world war and communism was true and the pope never consecraeted Russia which was solely demanded by fatima prophecy
rather consecrated the world , so the consecration was not performed properly

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Of course the US trained and supplied the Afghans with weapons. That was during the cold war, and any way we could hold back or hurt the USSR without engagement, we'll take it. Without training and aide from the US, the war with Afghanistan would have ended much more quickly and The Soviet Union would've never fell. It was a mistake supporting them in war but not supporting them to help rebuild afterward. Middle Eastern hatred for the west began with dividing up the Ottoman Empirewhen the majority of the Arab world joined the allied powers to fight against Turkey, then after the war, France and Britan Divided up their territories. The whole reason for this was so that there would not be an Arab state controlling the majority of the world's oil. Maybe the Palestinians should have fought harder for their land 60 years ago. The US had nothing to do with that happening, So get your history and excuses for your hatred correct. Why should the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's equally? To me, the cowardly lobbing of rockets and mortars into residential areas makes them second-rate citizens. Even when the US launches all out offensives, We still value life and try to use precision munitions to keep collateral damage to a minimum. The whackjob Palestinians don't care who they kill, as long as they kill someone of different religion.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Of course the US trained and supplied the Afghans with weapons. That was during the cold war, and any way we could hold back or hurt the USSR without engagement, we'll take it. Without training and aide from the US, the war with Afghanistan would have ended much more quickly and The Soviet Union would've never fell. It was a mistake supporting them in war but not supporting them to help rebuild afterward. Maybe the Palestinians should have fought harder for their land 60 years ago. The US had nothing to do with that happening, So get your history and excuses for your hatred correct. Why should the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's equally? To me, the cowardly lobbing of rockets and mortars into residential areas makes them second-rate citizens. Even when the US launches all out offensives, We still value life and try to use precision munitions to keep collateral damage to a minimum. The whackjob Palestinians don't care who they kill, as long as they kill someone of different religion.

Middle Eastern hatred for the west began with dividing up the Ottoman Empirewhen the majority of the Arab world joined the allied powers to fight against Turkey, then after the war, France and Britan Divided up their territories. The whole reason for this was so that there would not be an Arab state controlling the majority of the world's oil.

the hatred has been going on since the christian crusades in the islamic world , get it ...

The US had nothing to do with that happening, So get your history and excuses for your hatred correct.

and what the behavour of USA like biased global policeman or imperial hegemon???????.... firstly i am more aware about history from egytain civilsation of pharoahs to modern civilisation

Maybe the Palestinians should have fought harder for their land 60 years ago.
---
Why should the Israeli's treat the Palestinian's equally? To me, the cowardly lobbing of rockets and mortars into residential areas makes them second-rate citizens

so ,HERES A EXAMPLE Of PURE RACISM ...what about the palestinains families murdered and made made homeless by jewish militants like hannah and irgun gangs and the israeli ethnic cleansing that led to millions of palestianian refugees , ....
palestianians fight back against injustice and even president Jimmy carter admits that israel is apartheid...

usin your logic if russia becomes strong and invades and conqueres usa some years from now , then you americans if fail to fight hard and then if russians suspect you , then they will definitely have the right to kill you ,and rape your wife/girlfriend and daughter and then kill them and you have no moral right to kill the guilty.... aren't you a second class citizen then????? isn't this a blatant violation of human rights.....
man you are disgusting and openly advocate genocide and human rights violations and war crimes ...... SO YOU ARE ANOTHER PRO-ISRAELI WARMONGER

The whackjob Palestinians don't care who they kill, as long as they kill someone of different religion.

lol, it was israeli mossad that created islamic hamas to break up yasser arafat PLO , which was secular in nature

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

if the west is destroyed , it will be only in the hands of Russia and Russia shall be the victor as the Fatima prophecy indicated (her prophecy of first,second world war and communism was true and the pope never consecraeted Russia which was solely demanded by fatima prophecy
rather consecrated the world , so the consecration was not performed properly

actually Russia is ultimately defeated at the end of the third part of the fatima prophecy! However, not before they destroy much of Europe and bog down the US!

Also, another prophecy you may want to read (if you are unfamiliar with it ) is the prophecy of Sep Wudy!

Heck here is the one that I am most familiar with! It may not be exactly in line with this thread, but it is relevent to the situation!

"As Sepp was called up to war [World War I] he said he wouldn't come back because he has to die in ice and snow. As it happened, he perished during the world war in the Dolomites. This is not the last war (1st world war), Sepp said, because then soon there will be another, and only after that the last one comes. This last one is more terrible than the other one. To know what it will be like at the time, you will be able to talk to your cousin in Vienna from your own house, and if you needed him rapidly he could be with you within one hour.

"The bohemian forest will one day be burned like a straw barn. Don't run away when the gray birds are flying. If you see this, know that the end is near and it has already begun. It will then be like one hundred years ago. So much the people are thrown back and with this they will be punished for their wantonness.

"You have the meal in front of you and are not allowed to eat it, because it brings you death; and you have the water and may not drink it, because it would also mean your death. From the Osser (mountain at the Bavarian-Bohemian boundary) there will still be a water source -- there you can drink. The air corrodes into the skin like a poison. Put on all the clothing you have and don't even let the tip of your nose remain uncovered. Place yourself into a hole and wait till it is all over. It will not last long. Or look for a cave in the mountains. When you loose your hair it has gotten you. Take a Kronwittbirl (Juniper fruit) into the mouth. This will help. And don't drink milk for (at least) eight weeks.

"It will be bad, and the later-born ones will have to learn writing and reading anew. The cause will be that the people do not recognize the Devil anymore, because he is dressed beautifully and promises everything to them.

"When no owl cries any more and the hares come to the house and collapse, then go away from the water and don't mow grass. In these times there will be no more border against Bavaria, but the border will be I cannot say." [Ed. comment: Wudy lived in Bohemia, few miles away from the border to Bavaria. This border doesn't exist anymore since the Czechs joined the European Union.)

"However, what do I say? It does not concern you but tell it to your children and grandchildren. They will have to face it and will experience the rest of the story. I also do not understand those that have no modesty at all. People will become increasingly base and godless, so things must come to a head. In the end [Europe] will be like [it was] one hundred years ago. I see even more, but I can't understand it and can't tell it. With the decline of faith everything goes downhill, and everything gets confused. Nobody sees clearly. The elite already believe nothing at all, the masses will be made crazy. In the church they play dance music and the parson will sing to it. Then they also dance, but outside there will be the celestial sign, which announces the beginning of great mischief. There will be a brightness in the north, like never seen before, and then the fire will rise up all around.

"Go to Bavaria, where blessed Mary protects the people; but there too all will be chaotic.
Everything will come like the Stormberger has told, but he didn't tell everything or they didn't understand him. Because it will be worse than bad." [Ed. comment: Stormberger is another seer who lived about 50-75 years before in almost the same region, his predictions are still known there today.]

"Farmer, tell this to your children: they shall run to the mountain when everything crashes. I'm only a farmhand and I don't know if it's a good or bad spirit which is showing me all these things. But I know it will happen."

- Sepp Wudy, the farmer’s farmhand, (died in ww1)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Iran Shows Off New Missile, Taunts Israel

If their so gusto about showing off new missiles and making nasty slogans toward Israel, then they can't be all that adamant about the health of Palestinians. Iranian launched missiles toward Israel threatens the Palestinian people too, I would think.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BugZyZuncle

no fatima third part of the prophecy suggests if consecration did not happen that Russia is the instrument of destruction of west and usa and scourge from God to punish the decadent west ,

Concerning the July 15, 1946 interview between Professor William Thomas Walsh and Sister Lucy (see "Sister Lucy’s Statement to Professor Walsh"), Louis Kaczmarek wrote the following in his 1986 book The Wonders She Performs:

While he was the pastor of Our Lady of Fatima Church in Ludlow, Massachusetts, I spent some time with Fr. Manuel Rocha, the interpreter selected for Mr. William Thomas Walsh, who wrote perhaps the most popular book on Fatima. Fr. Rocha told me that one of the questions Mr. Walsh asked him to translate to Sister Lucia during a three hour interview on the afternoon of July 15, 1946, while she was still Sister Maria das Dores, a Dorothean Sister at Vilar, near Porto, Portugal was ‘In your opinion, will every country, without exception, be overcome by communism?’ Her pale brown eyes staring into his, a ‘little dimple on each cheek,’ she answered ‘yes.’ Fr. Rocha related to me that Mr. Walsh wanted to be positive about the answer and therefore repeated the question adding ‘and does that mean the United States of America too?’ Sister Lucia answered ‘yes.
www.fatima.org...

Together with Father Alonso, I think that this is undoubtedly not the essential of the Third Secret. And I say this for a solid reason: Namely, this foretelling of material chastisements, of new wars and of persecutions against the Church, constitutes the specific content of the Second Secret. Have we yet reflected on the terrible importance of these simple words: "The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated"? "The Blessed Virgin has told us," Sister Lucy confided to Father Fuentes, "that many nations will disappear from the face of the earth, that Russia will be the instrument of chastisement chosen by heaven to punish the whole world (for its crimes) if we do not beforehand obtain the conversion of that poor nation."13 That is why it is to be feared that the word "annihilated" is to be taken literally in its obvious sense: annihilated, totally destroyed. Improbable in 1917, this tragic threat is not any longer farfetched for us today in the Nuclear Age.

www.fatimacrusader.com...

i also suggest you read the sovietia project by former soviet colonel Ivan krutov which talks about rearmament of Russia ...
www.globalpolitician.com...
also read about the vast network of civil defences that Russia has as stated by a member StellarX

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join