It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest lie ever told - The Bible

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Lets be perfectly fair and find a religion somewhere that is not a fabrication,Unless some of you are expecting the second coming of Zeus,or Horus ,or Mithra,or Epona or Rhea or or or ...blah blah . Some one on this board my be waiting for Ganeesh to remove these obstacles we face . How many people believe Thetans or whatever the Scientologists believe , all religions are desperate attempts to control the uncontrollable . I think it's childish wish magic , the flaws and muddled history of the bible just belong in the dustbin of 'Ideas we had that didn't work so good' along with worship of Quetzalcoatl, or Thor and ALL the rest
On with your speculations ,don't mind me

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I am in 100% agreement with what you have stated here.

For those who have replied to insult your opinions and the statements of facts - Who are you to insult someone's beliefs? A saw a few people on here replying as if the original poster was insulting those who are Christian or religious. I did not see that anywhere in the post.

There are flaws in the bible, many. If one opens their mind, they will see them. That doesn't mean it is wrong to be a Christian - it means if you are to be a Christian open your eyes and your mind.

I feel that way about all religions though. Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, Agnostic...whatever you choose to be keep your eyes and mind open.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I feel that way about all religions though. Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Atheist, Agnostic...whatever you choose to be keep your eyes and mind open.

Grrr...
Atheism is not a religion!
It's a lack of one!
How many times must I say this?
A-theist means you are not a theist (who'd of thunk it) and have no religion.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I do understand where you are coming from with the Jewish people being enslaved and there is no eveidence of them ever being there. I do feel however that it would be pretty hard to find evidence of people moving threw a desert even if it was so many people. The desert is a harsh invironment and a cave is pretty unchanged by the surroundings. It would be alot easier to find human existance in a cave easier from a cave then from a desert.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i believr in the bible in places all throughout the bible is says of thing that have and are coming to pass that actually are coming to pass GOD loves you

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Do we really need God to cast a spell on us so we can act like good humans. Because that's what a lot of people is waiting for to happened.

Who is the liar Religion or US humans!!! Or should we blame both. Because religion and God is worthless to us unless we exist.

Do we humans really want to live in peace. Do we humans even try to live in peace?

Religion and God is not our problem.

The problem is You and Me. Its all of us.

We just use Religion as a scapegoat to cover our tracks. We dissect religion to find faults. But we still miss the big picture. Humans and human actions. That's where the evil is hidden. Not in religion. We should be smarter then that by now.

If i asked 7 billion people if they are evil. I would get 7 billion No's.

But if i ask You if 7 billion people are evil you would say!!! Yes some of them are.
But You probably wouldent include you self as evil.
Even though you lie,cheat and do other foolish things. You dont include your self in this scenario because you dont think your a part of the evil that's surrounds us. Its always them or it.

But the fact is that some body is lying. The world has evil people. Evil people who give a impression that they are good. And they cover themselves behind religion and other mirrors to fool others. Like You and Me.
Just like you and I act differently at home then we do in public or among friends. The cover up is that easy but we ignore it and accept it. Because every one dos it.

We are looking for clues all over the place to find the right answer. We look every where except in our selves. Because we dont think we are a part of the problem. And maybe the cause of it. No it has to be something else lol.

If there is a Conspiracy we are all a part of it in our daily lives. And we think its supposed to be that way until God comes and saves our buts.

We focus on a delusion instead of trying to become better people our selves. No wonder we have to find something to blame. We dont like to be responsible for our own actions.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
U fag, you know that the bible actually says nothing about creating adam and eve at the same time. And cloning I couldnt read anymore after this. You oviously didnt read the bible before you typed this frikin article.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

It's called faith. The true lie here is the one you're believing.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What annoys me the most is christians or muslims who when you state something that is in the bible or the quran, such as the instruction by god to rape, or that it states that infidels should be killed, they stare at you blankly. They brush it off, very few will say head on why they can believe a book is the word of GOD and yet contain instructions to do something immoral. Which they should feel is against god as god apparently created our "morals" and further more morals are treated as proof of god.
edit on 5-12-2011 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join