It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well,I have now seen a UFO.Wow.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Let me first say I believe this thing was surely built and driven by humans due to the blinking red and blue lights.

Ok,so my girlfriend and I were driving from Auburn Ny to Fulton Ny wich is about a 40 minute drive.So we are in the middle of no where town(cato) and I see this blazing orange ball to my left.I quickly pointed it out to my girlfriend and she said it was just a cellphone tower!I was like but it is bright orange it looks like Venus or something.I have never sene Venus so I don't know.

Well we keep watching it because I was like no Cell towers flash.So we get to the red light in Cato and the ball is gone!And this effin huuuge triangle craft with 3 big lights and a whole bunch of little white lgiths all over the bottem.I'm not kidding when I say this thing was only maybe quarter of a mile up if that.BUT IT MADE NO FRICKEN NOISE.

So we get out of our car and are looking at this huge triangle going very slowly over the town not making a sound.It was going really slow.It was so low you could make out that it was a triangle,and this at at 9:30 PM!!It looked completely different form the orange glowing ball,and the ball was not there anymore so I know it was this.

Its not over yet.We watch it go over us and when its not far away at all you see no more light at all.Well then we continue on our way going omfg I canno0t believe what we saw,no one will believe us.

And my girlfriend said THERE IT IS AGAIN!It circled the town but this time when it came back the lights were set up completely different.Instead of three big lights in the front and a bunch of little white lights all on the bottem,it was now 3 Huge lights in front in a line,and 3 Huge lights at the rear.We still have no clue what we saw,but I am 100% sure it was humans inside because there was blue and blinking lights at the tip of each point.

This was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen even though it was of earth I believe.It was SILENT,really low and really effin huge.So awsome,and so many lights,and it fricken switched form a orange glowing ball to a huge Triangle and flew directly over us as we got out and watched.I'll never forget it as long as I live.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I drew a picture of it in the three different ways we seen it.I'm trying to get it on now.BTW I never post on these forums and I'm telling 100% truth so help me god.

OK here what each number and the picture is.

1= The glowing orange ball to my left pretty far away.

2= When we finally got past the trees and building and saw the balls was gone then saw this fricken massive craft.It had three big lights on the front and tons of little white ones(I don't know what pattern the white ones were in so I scattered them about.It also had a blue and red flashy at each back corner but only a red blinky in the front.

3= When we then saw it again,it was at a much higher altitude so we could not see the triangle outline this time.But we pulled over and got out and watched as 2 sets of 3 big lights moved accross the sky.I still cannot believe how cool this was.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Something else weird is these huge lights did not have a light beam.they just kind of glowed.I read online and some stealth aricraft have these lights for commando missions so they can signal them.But I doubt they are doing commando missions in Cato ha.Like 1,000 poeple live there.

Also another wierd thing is,about a month ago in the middle of the woods they put up the monster spot lights that shine on the ground way back in the woods.We have always thought this was weird as hell.Well they were pointed down as always when we went by,but on the way home at 3:30 they were pointing up in the sky!!

I swear on anything this is all true,to be honest I never even read this section,but this was amazing.And I'm sure it was not alien.I just wish we had our camcorder,even though you all would have called it fake hah.

I don't care I know what I saw and it was such a great expierence.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for your story. Sounds interesting. Could be something other than UFO, though.

It would've been better if you had posted pictures, or video, whatever.

Hope to look your drawn pictures forward.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You are so lucky, I have never seen anything like that. I have prepared my statement for when I first meet a grey. It is short and to the point. "No anal probes please." Ok all kidding aside, it sounds exciting, and your GF was there to so you have at least one person to talk about it with who you know believes you always.

Thanks for the story.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Ya I said its not aliens.I believe its 100% human.I still do not care and am still very excited because it was just so beyond what you ever saw a jet or anything do.Massive and really low and ZERO noise.Absolutely amazing and made my month.

I was/am so giddy like a damm kid.Everyone should have that experience.Just so cool wondering why the hell it was first glowing orange,then why change the pattern of lights?I mean the pilot didnt hit the switch for fun..so what do the lights do?Whats their function?So very cool!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Great description of your sighting - but how can you be so sure there were no "aliens"?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I can't be sure,I just know I saw the blinking airplane lights like you usually do.Not when it was a orange ball though.Even though I think it is from earth,it was a cool feeling.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
First of all I going to take your word that you saw this craft. Sounds really cool.

But you state

Originally posted by Project_Silo
...BTW I never post on these forums and I'm telling 100% truth so help me god.

yet you have posted in the Aliens and UFO forum before. Why did you say this. It doesn't add credibility to you, it removes it.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Lol what have i ever posted in that part of the forums?Btw note my girlfriend uses this same account when she comes here so she may have,but I have not.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo
Look through your post history. It's best to not let others use any of your internet accounts.

I actually saw 3 lights like you describe, but only for a few seconds as they past over myself and then a treeline. No sound whatever. Makes me think that these triangle craft might be really exist. I didn't get to see an outline.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ya I see that there are some on this forum.I didn't know she posted there heh.

To get back on topic.Was the one you saw moving really slow?Did you see it more than once?I just want to know what it was I saw,just wondering about all the secret stuff that must be used in that thing.Like whats the purpose of changing the lights?And thiese lights didn't like have a light beam.they were just kinda there.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo
Here is a the post about what I saw. The lights were a soft frosted glow. Just moved by, not really fast but not slow enough to view it for more than a few seconds due to trees.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I see their ships all the time...
I had one land 100 feet from me and I got the hell out of there...
exercise caution because they, the "ET's" can be very cruel to you...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Great, and now could you take time to post in my thread? It states on the OP that it is not a debate forum, nor is it a place to decide wether it is of alien or manmade technology. Just eye witness honest experience.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be sure and start looking for what you saw online in video's, problem is they never ever look the same on camera...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Congrats Silo. A triangle is one thing I have not seen yet. Very cool. And yes, do use caution. Don't want to become a tasty treat.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
They know you post at ATS so they thought "if we demonstrate our craft to him it will be in the Internet tommorow". :-)

anyway, Ì saw something similar a while back. A huge, massive, blinking, slow and low triangle shaped craft. It was so awe inspiring that I didnt even move while it slowly glided over town. I was trying to find other people to see how they were reacting, but there werent many. Just some kids who had stopped playing to look up. Truly awe inspiring. Yes, I get what you saw.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Supposedly the black triangle UFO's are controlled by the Reptilians.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
My girlfriend thinks my picture is bad.She pointed out that the three big lights on my picture are far smaller than the ones in real life.I'm going to have her draw since i suck and post it here and on the goverment projects forum to see if anyone knows what it could be.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This may be a ufo and it may not be manmade. I think the thing that makes it less likely to be manmade or piloted is the lack of sound and the relative closeness of the object.

If you think you may have a manmade craft there are several things to look for that will help you in making a determination.

Look for running lights, starboard side is green and port is read. This is done so other craft can tell what direction the other craft is traveling. If you see red on your right and green on your left then you may be heading for a collision because the craft is heading for you. Ground observers may be too low to see the running lights.

Get some binoculars. THere are many times I thought I saw something unidentified but when I looked through the binoculars I saw the aircraft fuselage or other aircraft features. Binoculars are a great tool.

Most manmade craft make some sort of sound. If it is too loud where you are abserving and you cannot hear anything other than say loud traffic close by, then you may not want to report that you heard nothing. Blimps can operate by use of small propellers which can be difficult to hear unless very close.

If after careful thought and investigation you find nothing manmade that fits you can classify it as unidentified and leave it at that. You do not have to say that you saw an alien spaceship if you are afraid to be kookified.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertarian4life

I doubt I'll ever se it or anything like it ever again,but yes we plan to always bring our camera from now on.You can count on that lol.

What do blue lights mean?This has red and blue right next to eachother on the back corners of the triangle but only a red on up front.

When we saw it the second time with the lights in a different pattern we really freaked out hah.I wonder why the pilot switched them.What could the function be?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join