It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entities confronted during Astral Projection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What types of entities have some of you encountered during astral projection or sleep paralysis, and what did they look like? As for myself, I have encountered shadow beings that get real close to my face; I have also heard a male voice that spoke directly to me and say “how are you doing”; but, the one that was most vivid and a bit freaky was when a woman who looked to be of Asian or Filipino descent appeared in my room out of nowhere and just look directly at me. Don’t get me wrong I love beautiful women; however, when they appear out of nowhere and give you a blank stare that is about five inches from your face chances are you might be a little freaked out.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
every encounter that i can remember seems to be right in front of my face, as you described. it seems this is common in astral projection. i suggest you do some research, aka read some books on astral projections and the dos and don't of that plane.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've seen an orange ball floating about 5 feet beneath my physical body. It was growling and I could feel that it was alive.

Another time I saw a skull right in front of my face, laughing.

Another time I felt and met a religious figure after I requested him to help me. (More about that in the RATS forum).

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ive seen animals, wolf and bear...I could smell them and see every hair glistening with ice...I could see their face perfectly....
Otherwise, encounters were pretty hazy, I could feel someone something touch me, grab me and I could hear them but, not see them clearly

top topics

join