It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am an opponent of Youbtube and all they do. they are not regulated and they have some sick and twister videos. I have never been the person to watch videos on a computer anyways, I prefer watching a real live television. in my opinion U tube should be shut down or sued for actions like these. you don't show a man pissing on a dead woman. I don't care how funny it might look. they might as well show a killing of a man and make it funny then.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
in my opinion U tube should be shut down or sued for actions like these. you don't show a man pissing on a dead woman. I don't care how funny it might look. they might as well show a killing of a man and make it funny then.

The video itself wasn't put on Youtube. The 'man' who was urinating on the dying, disabled woman said what he was doing was 'YouTube material'

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Originally posted by jedimiller
in my opinion U tube should be shut down or sued for actions like these. you don't show a man pissing on a dead woman. I don't care how funny it might look. they might as well show a killing of a man and make it funny then.

The video itself wasn't put on Youtube. The 'man' who was urinating on the dying, disabled woman said what he was doing was 'YouTube material'

even worse! Youtube has now a reputation for dumb videos, so you wouldn't want people doing stupid things like this just to post it on U tube to get famous would you? it's another excuse for evildoers to do things.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Oh definitely..I agree...People will do very stupid things if they think it will get them 'famous' in some respect.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I feel embarrassed for this guys brother and family. I really believe he doesn't know what he really just did. See, I believe in the bible and it says an eye for an eye and so forth. She was already dead when he did this and he knew it in his soul, but his inmaturity of dealing with fear made him act out with the wrong form of respect. You respect the dead as you would respect your parents, Your GOD,Your wife.
See he opened the door, the wrong door in his life. He respected this women in the evil way and now his soul will be tortured for all his life, because he can't change what he did. Jail for 100 years is nothing when your soul is dead. He needs to get on his knees and pray for mercy and forgiveness from GOD, and her family and her. See, she saw what he did when she looked at him from heaven and this was a TEST. I know about TESTS, because I get tested everyday just like everybody else in the world does. Sometimes I pass and sometimes I fail. When I fail, I know immediately and then it opens this door and a part of my soul dies. The only way to get it back is to pray and try to change yourself from the inside out. People forget that we're in END TIMES and soon will come the day when all hell will break lose and you'll have to stand for either GOOD or EVIL. I guess maybe he's made his choice already and if he hasn't then he needs to do alot of what I suggested and also make amends to her for this evil disrepect of someones mother. This is so sad, I feel for this guys family, he has brought shame to them and they didn't deserve this.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GOODoverEVIL
reply to post by kleverone

. She was already dead when he did this and he knew it in his soul, but his inmaturity of dealing with fear made him act out with the wrong form of respect.

No, she was alive...dying, but alive, when he pulled his little stunt. And I find it very hard to believe that it was fear that caused him to pee on her

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
how can this surprise anyone?

1) this is NOT a normal thing. because of telecommunications, you will hear about it. it then reinforces negative thoughts and has people saying "oh, ive lost hope". its ONE person - not a wave of public urinators assaulting people.

2) please review history and see that cruelty and maliciousness have existed since the book of Genesis. there is still much more goodness in the world-- but thats not "news', so its taken for granted.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
While walking home last friday night, er , sat morning totally BLADDERED wiv my ol mucker , we happened upon this bloke asleep under a tree on the corner of a major junction in our town..

We tried to wake him but could not , when a passer by said he walked past him an hour ago and he was asleep then. We tried again to wake him, still with no joy, We agreed we should call the police as any low life scum bag could happen along and mug him or even worse "piss on him" as well as steal his wallet.

The police turned up with an ambulance 20 mins later and sorted him out..

We were totally drunk , but still in control , still had compassion so im sorry drunkeness is not an excuse for the total disregard and lack of compassion of this, this ... thing ," it" ,whatever you want to lable the cretin and his cretinous cronies ..

Anyone for a stoning ???

regards
Git

[edit on 24-9-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have read most of the comments on this event and I think we're looking at this from the wrong perspective, as far as solutions are concerned. A few pages back Kingdrakethe3rd said we should find a way to change such behavior and not about punishing the actions themselves. I agree.

BUT, there are natural laws that are in place to handle such things. The trouble is that we have "civilized" ourselves out of using them. In our rush to become more evolved as a species, we have tried to replace Mother Nature.

Look at how we protect idiots from self harm. We seatbelt and airbag them into feeling they are "safe" no matter what they do. Because someone can buy a car with enough safety features to protect an astronaut, most people ignore safe driving habits. They have a car that won't skid when you slam on the brakes, and will cushion you if you roll it four or five times anyway, so why bother thinking about how you drive?

We have laws to safegaurd you from spilling hot coffee on your lap and burning yourself at a fast food joint, so that now you get luke warm coffee. We have laws that penalize each and every stupid action someone does, usually by shifting the blame for it to someone else. As a result we are becoming mentally defective in protecting ourselves.

And these acts of "protection" are circumventing the Darwin idea of survival of the fittest. Now the really stupid live just as long as the wise, in most instances. And as a result, the overall wisdom and evolution of our species is declining and slowing.

This instance of someone acting like a complete and utter barbarian is another example of being too civilized in our response, and therefore causing our species to become less civilized overall. Gut him alive and hang him and his two idiot friends, and post that on YouTube. Not only will you have upgraded the gene pool as a whole, but it would serve as a reminder to other would be fame seekers to think before you act.

Now I know that many here will be horrified at such an idea. But the natural, Mother Nature instilled through eons, reaction to such an event is to do that very thing. And there's good reasons that we react like that in our hearts. It is a protective reaction that is species wide. It is how we as humans are hardwired. It is the evolutionary method of keeping our species from self destructive actions by certain "tainted" and disordered members.

By claiming to be civilized, and therefore not obliterating such scum, we are in fact not only sidestepping the evolutionary path that led our species from the depths of the savannas to the reaches of space, but we are in fact acting uncivilized. It is not civilized to allow such vermin to be a part of our civilization.

We seek to cure cancer, or to at least carve it out of the living, and to dispose of it as waste. Cancer cells are also "living" cells, but because they can destroy the body, we show them no mercy. There are "people" that are every bit as cancerous to our society as any tumor, and unless they are removed and destroyed, they will infect and take over other parts of the body of civilization. Without such surgery, humanity will not grow and will in fact die out.

Now these are just my opinions, and are presented without malice. It is the result of having watched the ever increasing decline of the human race for over a half a century. How can we truly be civilized and want these types of deseased idiots to go on breathing the same air as real humans?

[edit on 24-9-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

It is also a self-perpuating circle as these people inevitably beget more of the same.
I'm afraid strerilisation for worst elements of society is the only solution.

And what does all this smell of?
Elitism, Super-race, selective breeding, Master Race.

An evil can of worms is about to be opened.

Back on thread,
Drunkeness is no excuse.
Environment and lack of opportunity etc is no excuse.
There are no excuse for the actions of these oxygen thieves.
I think a dose of hard labour combined with good old fashioned street justice may just do the trick.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
someone should go tie him down and urinate on him, see how he likes it, and film it then put it on youtube, while shouting, this belongs on youtube.

just kidding, as most humans arent as sick as this bloke.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Blaming youtube for something like this, is like blaming the guy who sold you the gun. Or me when I tell someone with a mind of their own to ditch school and do drugs. It's rediculous.

I actually find it humorous...the act the guy committed I mean. I'm in no way supportive of it. I won't promote such actions...but I did have a good laugh just reading it. The act is not what's funny to me exactly, it's more the way this guy thinks is what's humorous. I say laugh away. If he is punished...I hope it's a fair punishment. If he's not punished by the law, something else will do so.

I personally love youtube!

[edit on 24-9-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If this is already on the net, noone should view it. It will just make humanity hate itself more. We need uplifting here.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
OMG, I cannot believe the way people are thinking on this story. The man did wrong – granted, the only reason this made the news is because they mentioned youtube otherwise no-one would have been any wiser.
It is unfortunate but these things happen all the time to the tramps living in the streets of England, I know, I have seen it.
It is a regular occurrence to degrade a tramp/wino/bum whatever you want to call it but these don’t hit the headlines, in fact many people are selective in what they want to see and tbh most people don’t SEE the tramps.

For everyone that is hoping for a stiff sentence/execution etc, sorry, this will never happen, it may have been a callous act but the most he can be charged with is assault really and with the prison population at an all time high in this country and the staffing of prisons at an all time low (I am an ex P/O) they will struggle to find any room for him so he will probably end up with a few hundred hours community service and a fine (which he wont pay).

It is unfortunate in this day and age that a person can be dying in the street and receive no kind of first aid whatsoever due to the fact that people are too scared of the blame culture and are worried about reprisals if the person was to die after the first aid, just look at the police in the USA – and forgive me if I am wrong – is it true that a policeperson (would not want to offend the PC brigade) will not provide first aid to a casualty in case they are sued by the family if the casualty dies?? What a wonderful world we live in.

You are also forgetting or just ignorant to the fact HE DID NOT KILL HER, I know I will probably get some backlash for this post but do not think for one second I condone the acts of a mindless yob

2 quotes if I may.

“The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.”
Dostoevsky
“Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him.”
Dostoevsky

One last thing (turning into Columbo here) I have had many discussions with family and colleagues about the plague of youth criminals we all seem to have, maybe introducing the compulsary National Service again might straighten out these wayward individuals just my opinion

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by island_race

I cosign everything that you have said. The man taking a piss on the woman is the much smaller picture if you ask me...SNIP

[edit on 25-9-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by island_race

One last thing (turning into Columbo here) I have had many discussions with family and colleagues about the plague of youth criminals we all seem to have, maybe introducing the compulsary National Service again might straighten out these wayward individuals just my opinion

Been on about this for a long time now to friends, i do honestly think bringing it back will instil self disciplin and morality back into the 18 - 20 yr old .

The tv series Bad Lads Army shows that after at least six weeks of square bashing ,the lads, who have commited all sorts of crimes from assault to burglary and car crime can change their views and be more of a self motivated and disciplined individual ...

So island_race im behind u there 100% and the bloke who pissed on the woman should be given 4 yrs at least of national service(even at his age) with no holidays. or sweeties ..

Regards
Git

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcab

And in my opinion, which is all any of us have here, you and Island_Race have the soft approach that is going to be the downfall of the species.

Turn this punk loose with some family members, or just a few individuals in the penal system itself, and watch how fast it gets unfunny for him.(While there are a lot of his kind in prison, they're kept isolated for their own protection, because even hardened convicts have mothers.)

The natural inclination to give him an attitude adjustment is exactly how Natural Law works, and has done a good job for several million years in our own species. But now we have those that elevate there own perceptions above the cosmic level, and would just overlook this.

Those who would just shrug and say "Oh well", and be satisfied with the slap on the wrist that he will likely get are contributing to this atmosphere, all the while acting like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. If you find you have no outrage and a healthy desire to cause turd boy bodily harm for what he did, then somewhere inside you and this turd share the same value system.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcab

DAMN FUNNY ????

Where is YOUR morality ?? How can u think that urinating on a dying woman is funny??? that is so abhorent im disgusted... sorry but thats placing yourself on the same plain as what NGC2736 called "TurdBoy"
I am assuming you are nowhere near turd boys level or hoping...

Regards
GIT

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

I am curious is his lack of compassion for an unknown dying women that much worse then your compassion for a drunk idiot that will have to live with his terrible mistake and conscience? a little jail time will be satisfactory to me.

[/QUOTE]

yes, completely and quantifiably different- the guy deserves this reaction the woman did not, can you dig that

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

you obvioulsy have failed to grasp what i was saying in my post.

as i have mentioned, i do not condone these acts, however, it is a fact that these things happen and with a little discipline instilled into these kind of people then those acts would be less and less, it is also providing these people with a career if they so wish. who else is going to reprimand the kids nowadays, get caught chastising a kid with a smack on the @rse then you yourself could be up on an charge of assaulting a minor. the lags would really love you then.

"And in my opinion, which is all any of us have here, you and Island_Race have the soft approach that is going to be the downfall of the species."
so does that make you the person we should all strive to be - i think not.

"Turn this punk loose with some family members"
that is not what i said - please re-read my post, with our penal system the way it is he is unlikely to receive a custodial sentence. i was an officer for her majestys pleasure and i can tell you now that if he was sent down no-one would take any notice, his offence was peeing on someone, the only people in need of special treatment are the abusers/killers of children, i personally was a guard for one of the notorious child killers in recent history.

"Those who would just shrug and say "Oh well", and be satisfied with the slap on the wrist "
again, read above. no-one says they will be satisfied with this outcome, however, it is the most likely outcome.

"If you find you have no outrage and a healthy desire to cause turd boy bodily harm for what he did, then somewhere inside you and this turd share the same value system."
if this is truly what you belive then what makes you any better than "turd boy" himself, maybe it is you and not i that share some of the same values. how can you condone violence with violence??

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join