It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Hi DeadFlagBlues

The sad reality, im afriad to say is that here in the UK he will probably get away lightly ..... like i said previously maybe 5-6 years but out in half that. The way the british legal system seems to be run recently i wouldnt be totally suprised if he just gets community service and a small fine ! I sincerly hope that wont be the case.

I to hope that the judge throws the book a the guy, make an example of him.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

True I'm playing devils advocate in sum part.

My problem is with societies lack of forgiveness. Some people want him dead, that isn't right.

When the guy is released from prison will these same attitudes shown here help him be rehabilitated back into the community.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

Starting to lose Faith??

As far as I'm concerned a majority of our species don't deserve to live.

Don't we hunt animals for population control?

Instead of hunting harmless animals, we should be allowed to hunt these sick bastards that ruin society.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Now don't you all wish that this guy lived in Texas? In Texas we know just what to do...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i say castrate the idiot with a dull blade
or better yet,nothing but 2 bricks for 'operating' tools
and the guy who filmed it too
maybe then we'll have some REAL youtube material!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsRus
no i can honestly say that i would not be laughing at that vid. Put yourself in the place of the lady in question, how would you feel if you were on the ground in the last seconds of life, you look up and see somone doing that to you. how would you feel?, how would the rest of your family feel?

I bet that the familiy of the man are deeply ashamed of him.

No, that's not at all what I said, so go back and reread my post. I said if you saw a skit on SNL that showed that event, you would be laughing. I never said you would be laughing at a real life video.

It never ceases to amaze me how people here take another persons post out of context. I guess a lot of people here have horrible reading comprehension.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The Brits....

I still wonder why the death penalty has been removed because i'm all for it when i see read this pathetic true story.

What's next? Eating the flesh of an old dying man in the street to please a virtual audience... there are no limits i guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This disgusts me. I mean that was someone's mother, grandmother, sister, aunt ect; and this guy decide to urinate on her as she's dieing there in the doorway to her home. I'd love to see them give this ladies family 5 minutes alone with him in a room.

I'm curious to know his blood alchohol level, but i'm too disgusted to even read the articles to see if they listed it. Not saying it justifies his actions, I'm just curious.

I believe him and his cohorts should all be punished. Granted they shouldn't be hung ect, but it should be a stiffer than normal punishment in my opinion, since the lady died.

Even though they didn't cause it, they did nothing to help her, and someone shoulda realized something was wrong with her, since we now know she wasn't a bum, or vagrant, and was more than likely properly dressed, and clean ect.

So it wasn't like they just can say well we though she was a drunken bum passed out and thats why she didn't move at all when urinated on, and had water, and shaving cream dumped/sprayed on her.

The main suspect should get at least 5-8 years, and his friend/friends, stading around jeering, 1-3 for them. But I guess I'd have to hear all the facts of the case, and I'm no judge, but something about this just disgists the hell outta me.

I just hope they get a stiffer than normal punishment for this, especially the main suspect.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
yes this is disgusting, almost as bad as invading a country on lies and "cooked intel.

however, in the USA if that same guy had tried to help that woman and she died anyways, most likely he would have been sued by the family......

this goes to show how little respect people have, for anything.

People die everyday, and nothing will ever change that until we are all gone, but loss of respect is the 1st sign of a crumbling society at large..

If you want someone to blame for this, LOOK IN A MIRROR, you and I and everyone else is to blame, WE have let society get like this, in small increments, over a long period of time. This cretin is a symptom just like cops using tasers on wheel chair bound people, or letting Cameras be put up for Policing........

None of you are running for Public office to make sweeping change, None of you are putting you lives on the line and saying enough is enough, this is Endemic of western "civilization" ( if I should even use this word) I am as guilty as you are.............

We have become complacent and it shows in the news everyday.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok, that's gone too far and pretty sick. Won't be allowed by YouTube I hope, even if they allow other crap.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A few years should be mostly sufficient. The residual effects should stay with him for a while, too. Don't get me wrong either because even county jail is hell and I was only in for 30 days.. A few years, if that, should be a good amount of time for him to contimplate his actions. Although after my 30 days I was still right back into the 1,2 game. Haha. Hopefully it'll end with a lesson learned to help your fellow man or women in time of need instead of playing off their situation for whatever your reasons are..

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabid Cerebral
in a day and age where i thought any atrocity was possible, something ten times worse then what i expected pops up

Whilst this is sickening, if this is 10 times worse than anything you can imagine, your eyes are closed to the world we live in. There are things 10 times a hundreds worse in this world. The worls is a sick place full of sick people.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

what makes this, and to that , most ALL the you tube-make me famous now-videos, so disgusting is not just the video, it is US who make these assholes infamous/famous, and it is everyone who has some twisted need to watch sick crap and see just how far our f'd up, attention-fame seeking race will go in order to be seen. THAT is even sicker. when will it stop, how far does it have to go. just reading the description of this crap was and is, enough of a DO NOT WATCH sign for me. there is a great deal of GOOD content on youtube and other upload your stuff sites.... but the crap the 'sells' is the most horrible... i just dont understand OUR society... you can see in part, why there are so many around the world who see us, this country and the people within it, as twisted, sick in the head, computer-internet-music-tv-sex and drug crazed to the most xtreme levels, as uncivilized as we are civilized; we are so messed up by all the disgusting media content that has had a great deal in influencing generations to the point of brain dead and useless. its almost as if this country has become a real, modern-day sodom and gamorah... almost every nite on the news, there is either another missing girl/woman/mother/girlfriend, beaten, dead, left for dying, etc., baby or young child, someone killing others for no reason.... it is a seemingly endless nightmare that you cant wake from. i am constantly reminded of what a terribly sad entity mankind has turned into and/or become.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
who can be so crual to urinate on someone older or anyone thats so rude and stupid like what a lil kid would do specialy to someone that is dying what brain does this man have if any?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

hi pjslung

I didnt take it ouf of context ... even in the context your talking about i would still not find that funny.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by scepticsRus]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Hey dont go thinking that we are all like that guy.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The devils are among us. Man needs to take a very long swim in a cesspool of his own hideous thoughts. Honestly, I'd be all for public hangings for vermin like this.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
now this man is sick . he should be pooped on by 20 person at once. instead of calling ambulance he urinated on the woman. the world has gone mad...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
urinating on someone is bad itselt plus its a girl plus its an old person plus she is dying thats very bad u must be preety stupid to do that and thick headed

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
that's really sad. This guy is scum. he is a worthless piece of garbage and he doesn't deserve all the attention he's getting. If I was there I would have beaten the hell outta him!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join