It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man urinates on dying woman, declaring it 'YouTube material'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

i forgot what it's called but when there are more people around the less of a chance that someone will help. they think someone else will

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
All the people who watch and laugh at the vids on the net, contribute to this. When i think that people will say this is bad and then laugh at the vids on the net, which is it.

Just goes to show whats happening today. Gattuso said it best(hes an acmilan football player), when he said kids have no respect today at all, they just need the thrill all the time.

I agree and it is even worse on TV. Punked make someone feel really bad then laugh at them, Bam on MTV disrespect everyone and then laugh as he hurt them, Jackass same thing. And thats just MTV

I heard somewhere, it was Alex Jones, every time you see a murder or violence on tv you are desensitised to empathy for people in real life that suffer that violence. A person in the 1800 could go 10 years and maybe see a couple fist fights. (unless slave south) today we see thousands of murders every year.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Point taken. Oh, and when I said that not all youtubers are idiots that was in response to another poster. I still have to learn how to quote from various posters.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
How can we as a species evolve spiritually when people like this are amongst us?

Unfortunately, there is nothing suprising about this. It's just another fine example of lack of compassion for another human being.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
I heard somewhere, it was Alex Jones, every time you see a murder or violence on tv you are desensitised to empathy for people in real life that suffer that violence.

I agree this is the case with most people. But I think if you are the type who cares genuinely cares for others, you will never be desensitised as far as compassion is concerned.
But as for violence itself I agree. I have deliberately watched beheadings and the like as part of my studies of human behaviour to try and determine what makes people do things like this, and it no longer shocks me at all. I think I just understand and accept this as normal modern day behaviour (unfortunately).

[edit on 22/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pstiffy

Problem is, noone is gona blame that sick mofo and blame it on the Internet/Gaming/Blogging/You* Generation instead.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That is one of the sickest thing's I have ever read. Definitely a case where the punishment will NOT fit the crime
At worst he will spend a few months or years in prison if that. They get good meals, luxuries such as music, TV, Cigarettes and even jobs.. a better quality of life that some of the law abiding citizens of the UK!

It makes me sick and ashamed.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
He probably posts on 4chan. the lowest of the low like to get together on the internet and make fun of suffering.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rabid Cerebral
if this was true, then this man should be disembowled and stuck up on a pike to die a long painful death in the middle of the street while people take turns throwing feces at him

how somebody could be this evil and psychotic is beyond me, is this a sign that our world is truly becoming more evil every passing second, is this not a huge assurance of complete disregard for human life and declining morals encompassing humankind

While I totally understand the feeling, it seems morally hypocritical to call for this guy to be dis-embowled, stuck on a pike a la Vlad Tepes (aka Vlad the Impaler), and to be the target of feces... and then label him evil and psychotic.

His actions were wrong and entirely disrespectful. (I'm not saying they weren't.) But I don't think that makes it okay (by any moral/ethical standards) to do a worse wrong to him as a form of punishment.

However, public shaming (no feces or pikes or dis-embowlment) might do him, indeed many people, some real good.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Diseria]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting, that could have been anyones mother, daughter or sister dying in the street, and this guy urinates all over her an posts it on you tube. When it happens to him he will know how it feels. I certainly hope he is charged for this or something.

People like that are not even human. Sick Sick Sick

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hold on everyone, lets take a breath here.

Of course the initial reaction right now is to just make a quick comment on the decline of culture, blah blah blah. Of course this is sad, and an example of the worst mentality possible - however, let's get past that because it is so very obvious.

Can anyone else agree right now, this is a symptom, and not the problem??

I would like to divert the focus of this thread from a shunning, to a discussion of the problem. At the risk of sounding like an old person here (no offense to 70% of ATS
) - it's the damn music, and the tv, and movies and etc.

But that is just another copout. it's a combination of that, and the glorification of culture. even counter-culture and individualism somehow turned into a freaking trend!

I will quote terrence mcKenna now.. (edit: or better yet post a video of the exact quote I'm looking for)

The problem, is that there is a true conspiracy to dumb us down (starting with the children), so that this crap isn't just surprising, it becomes common.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The sad part about this whole ordeal is that it is just a small example of the perversions and sickness that is so prevalent in the world today.

It boggles the mind to think that the worst thing you can possibly do to another creature or human being has already been done...or much worse.

Primal, brutal actions still lie deep within the human psyche, and only the civilized seem to be able to control them...and this young mas was definately not one of the civilized.

He will get is due justice in the end, either here or in another life.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DagoTime
The sad part about this whole ordeal is that it is just a small example of the perversions and sickness that is so prevalent in the world today.

It boggles the mind to think that the worst thing you can possibly do to another creature or human being has already been done...or much worse.

Primal, brutal actions still lie deep within the human psyche, and only the civilized seem to be able to control them...and this young mas was definately not one of the civilized.

He will get is due justice in the end, either here or in another life.

what exactly is justice for him? How civilized are you or anyone else who want this man to be punished? punishment isn't what we need. We need a solution, something that will genuinely change these people for the better. Prison doesn't accomplish that, prison makes the people worse.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
reply to post by pstiffy

Problem is, noone is gona blame that sick mofo and blame it on the Internet/Gaming/Blogging/You* Generation instead.

I am not absolving anyone of blame, just making an observation of the direction of society. The guy has serious emotional problems.

I think what triggered the though was he was going to put himself on youtube, then he would be just like the people on jackass or other shows he would be on tv of sorts. I am not saying he consciecly thought this, it just made me wonder.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

That is known as the bystander effect. Here is a link to Wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...

This whole thing just reminds me that for all of our "enlightment" we really are just animals.

What further bothers me is that the guy who did this had two friends with him, neither of whom tried to stop him?????

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
That man should have to drink elephant urine, then have his face shoved in elephant poop. What a sick piece of garbage. I hope he burns in hell.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
reply to post by coryblood

That is known as the bystander effect. Here is a link to Wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...

What further bothers me is that the guy who did this had two friends with him, neither of whom tried to stop him?????

Thanks for the link.
I guess my personal test will be to see how I react in my life compared to how I type in forums. I really wonder how I would have done in that test.

And you are right he had two friends, that really makes me twist up. That means either he traveled with other socialpaths or people are... I don't even know what to think about this.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sorry but I have no compassion for this man. He did something horrible, and he deserves to pay for it. I don't care that he was drunk and will have to live with it, that isn't justice. He was drunk by his own doing. All of this is a result of his bad decisions and those bad decisions are no excuse.

Give him a harsh penalty so people know that drunkness isn't an excuse to do such horrible acts to people, especially the dying.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Reading this made my stomech feel like I am falling, really kind of sick like.....and I started to cry.

You know there are things that once you've seen them you can't 'un-see' them and they burn themselves on the back of your eyelids. In this case this was something I really did not want to know about the human condition for it disgusts me to know I am part of such a sad race of beings.

Lmao, it's really not that serious. How is this any more horrible that 90% of the rest of the horrible things we hear on the news every day? Why just last week when i watched the news i heard Man Killed, Baby beaten, and Woman tourtured..all in a nice 60 news breif. So why should i be more shocked and horrified by this?

Yes it was messed up, but it's not like he's the one who killed her. This is not the worst thing to happen this month, this week, or even this year. I don't know why people insist on getting so worked up over things that we can't help, can't fix, or don't even effect us as individuals.

Also, did he wind up posting it? i'd be interested to see the tape if it's online somewhere.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Spawwwn]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
How can we as a species evolve spiritually when people like this are amongst us?

Maybe now we will be able to evolve spiritually because the internet is allowing us to be more aware of it.

Think about it... most of us for decades were walking around thinking the world is pretty much ok except for what we saw on the mainstream media (which we all know is only reporting what they want us to see).

Now that we have the internet, we are suddenly able to see what's really going on in the world. People only change in the face of tragedy. Now that we're seeing the huge amount of tragedies that go on every single day, it changes us. It forces us to develop a new sense of spiritual responsibility so that we can DO something and change the world we live in.

It's nasty people like him that become the triggers for change.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join