It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

e mails from the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
okay well i tried posting this thread before but it got shut down because of the subject of some of the emails i think..
anyway.. on my yahoo account i get a lot of spam and non spam as well and a lot of times the dates of the e mails will be may 19th or whatever date but the year says 2038 or 2029 etc...i got some september ones but 2008 year..but mostly i have A LOT of year 2038's wtf?? does anyone else get this??

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
First of all, I would suggest to provide screenshots that include these e-mails with date in it. That would be appreciated.

Second, don't be easily fooled, you can most likely change the date of your computer, or perhaps some sort of a program in which leads to make somebody think that they're from the future.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Not a chance...

Originally posted by TheoOne
First of all, I would suggest to provide screenshots that include these e-mails with date in it. That would be appreciated.

Not even remotely.

Period.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i deleted a bunch but i got some e mails right now..like i said i get a lot of spam in my bulk folder by tomorrow tehre will be a lot more..but this is what i have right now check it out..

img.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Not a chance...

Originally posted by TheoOne

Not even remotely.

Period.

Why not, why do you disagree?

That's interesting TheBadge, now that is weird. I can't say too much about this, but it could be some sort of a developed trick.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBadge

lol don't worry, they're not from the future. I think the name gives it away 'Snack Samples'. Haha

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ahhh, there you go, I found this just for you.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
hey thanks!! well good to know how its made i was hella wondering how this was happening hahaha it still didnt make me read them it just made me stare at the date and go wtf? hahaha thanks again

join