It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

e mails from the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
okay well i tried posting this thread before but it got shut down because of the subject of some of the emails i think..
anyway.. on my yahoo account i get a lot of spam and non spam as well and a lot of times the dates of the e mails will be may 19th or whatever date but the year says 2038 or 2029 etc...i got some september ones but 2008 year..but mostly i have A LOT of year 2038's wtf?? does anyone else get this??

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
First of all, I would suggest to provide screenshots that include these e-mails with date in it. That would be appreciated.

Second, don't be easily fooled, you can most likely change the date of your computer, or perhaps some sort of a program in which leads to make somebody think that they're from the future.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Not a chance...

Originally posted by TheoOne
First of all, I would suggest to provide screenshots that include these e-mails with date in it. That would be appreciated.

Not even remotely.

Period.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i deleted a bunch but i got some e mails right now..like i said i get a lot of spam in my bulk folder by tomorrow tehre will be a lot more..but this is what i have right now check it out..

img.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Not a chance...

Originally posted by TheoOne

Not even remotely.

Period.

Why not, why do you disagree?

That's interesting TheBadge, now that is weird. I can't say too much about this, but it could be some sort of a developed trick.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBadge

lol don't worry, they're not from the future. I think the name gives it away 'Snack Samples'. Haha

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ahhh, there you go, I found this just for you.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
hey thanks!! well good to know how its made i was hella wondering how this was happening hahaha it still didnt make me read them it just made me stare at the date and go wtf? hahaha thanks again

new topics

top topics

join