It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do these things happen at night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I know that there are exceptions but why do most paranormal things happen at night?

Most of the time that I'm on a higher spiritual plane (so to speak) its always at night. I will have a major spiritual 'episode' and its at night and when i wake up the next morning it feels almost like it never happened.

Also, many of my family members have seen numerous ghosts and its always at night.

anyway, just wanting some analysis on this. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Maybe in the day you/everyone is caught up in the normal hustle and bustle of life and are just out of touch so to speak with your intuition, or you are thinking of other things. I guess at night its really just you, you can think more freely, at least I can, there is not so much clutter and confusion so your body can relax and your mind can also. Maybe a spirit saves up all the energy from the day and can only manifest at night? I'm just throwing it out there, it might not be the case, just hopefully something to think about.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i think it is as simple as in light, the lighter side of things come to fruition. and in night, dark forces arise with ease.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ghost sightings and such occur during the day, but maybe it the seemingly more numbers of them happening at night have to do more with people and that at night we tend to be more fearful and hence more aware of what is going on around us subconsiously.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
I know that there are exceptions but why do most paranormal things happen at night?

Probably because when the sun goes down, people are wimps and well, err, uhh, get afraid and are weak. That is why I carry silvertips.

Most of the time that I am on a higher spiritual plane (so to speak) its always at night. I will have a major spiritual 'episode' and its at night and when i wake up the next morning it feels almost like it never happened.

Because you were dreaming.

Also, many of my family members have seen numerous ghosts and its always at night.

Please provide proof other than "he said, she said".

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I've actually had more strange experiences during the day personally.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
i think it is as simple as in light, the lighter side of things come to fruition. and in night, dark forces arise with ease.

That's rubbish. You're basically saying that in night when people 'experience' things, it's because of a dark force/entity? You're basing your judgment on the fact that you believe every experience in the night is the result of a dark force - hence why you see/experience things more at this time of day. Yet in the day time, light forces are at play so you don't often experience these?

I think we can pretty much say forces of a light or dark nature can happen at any time. I've had weird/dark feelings during the daytime, and very angelic visitations from passed loved ones during the night, and I know my relatives weren't demonic of any sort!

We are dealing with a part of the Universe that we currently do not understand, so to come out with a conclusion so black and white as you have done is quite false from my own point of view.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There are some things out there (in the universe) that are more discernible/perceptible at night than during daylight.

Imagine what would happen if you took a flashlight and shone it at the wall in front of you. Will you be able to see the light shining on the wall? No. Will you be able to see the light there at night? Yes. (Of course you might be able to see the light from the flashlight during the day if it was really bright. But it wouldn't look the same as it would at night.)

Another example. Night vision goggles. NVGs function by taking whatever available sources of ambient light and amplifying them to discernible levels to enable visibility, in low-light or total darkness. (To learn more look up "Night Vision" on Howstuffworks.com)

If you used a infrared illuminator in conjunction with NVGs, that infrared light will improve your viewing abilities. Can you see the light from an infrared illuminator with your bare eyes? No. And can you see things just as good during broad daylight as you would at night with night vision goggles? NO! In fact you'll hurt your eyes. The brightness will temporarily blind you. Not to mention the goggles will most likely explode.

There you have it.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Marked One]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Marked One]

top topics

join