It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What goes bump in the night?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redrum308

You f***er this site isn't for messing around man. you are only supposed to post true things on here

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Dude i know it was my friend's idea and well i told him to make him a account and do it but he didn't and well i got stuck doing it like i said i do stupid things when i'm bored. And well i feal bad
cause i know i'm not the only one that makes stuff on this site but i'm actualy come out with it that its fake and other people just make up more ridoculus storys than mine and your not fussing at them.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Based on your highly descriptive post on your alleged CE3.... I have come up with a composite of the aliens in question.....

Please...get real and quit wasting peoples time.

Like I said...I can smell em a mile away. Fear not good people of ATS...the hoaxers will be brought into the light and exposed for what they are. This thread is a good example of the fact that we can intelligently debunk, and sift through all the garbage to find that one or two gleaming gems of truth.
I have heard people claim that they are afraid to post real experiences here because they are afraid of being ripped to shreds. I submit this thread as of an example why this happens, but add, that all debunking should be tempered with civility. The real stories or occurrences will, by virtue of truth, weather the storm as it were. So those of you whom have delicate or fantastic stories to tell take heart, you will be listened too.

Those of you who think we're all a bunch of "hardcore UFO freaks" and can post any kind of garbage that suits your fancy...and people will fall for it hook line and sinker........think again.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I can't say that is EXACTLY what I predicted in my earlier post huh?
So you made up a story, you could've atleast made it believable.

You might gett banned, maybe read the Terms And Conditions and you'll see why.

-Jimmy-

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join