It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What goes bump in the night?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrum308
I'm not crazy or a crackpot neither is my friend so this story is true.
[edit on 03/05/1992 by redrum308]

...of course! An alien spacecraft lands and you were bored- and you poked it with a stick? Please! I've heard more convincing stories for the tooth fairy!

[edit on 28-9-2007 by timelike]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
how do u know what we saw or did.....like i said before i don't care if u belive me or not what happend happend so any more replys saying this is fake know that u just wasted 2 min. of your time

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well said bro. No one can say it's fake for they were not there. Every story is different and people react differently so, this is what happened and it's what we did.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hey its my friend that poked it with a stick

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yes, it's me!
See any more aliens I can poke with sticks?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
nah its been quiet since that night so any part i left out?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hmm.. "quiet"... It's never quiet
but no, I think you got the main points of it down. Like you said, if there are questions we'll answer them the best we can.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm not crazy or a crackpot neither is my friend so this story is true.

So i don't know what happend that night but me and my friend will never forget it

[edit on 03/05/1992 by redrum308]

Hmm, so just because your not a crackpot makes this story true? Neither am I and I can still make up stories, ask my little cousins.

So you DON'T know what happened, but you won't forget it? And you said This AFTER giving us your story? Oh, and what makes this story so much more believable is the fact that you poked perhaps the most dangerous thing in the universe with a frggin stick! Sorry, but I would ahve to be a crackpot to poke a UFO with a stick, I would never do that normally. Oh And out of all the chances in the world, it lands in YOUR backyard.

I just don't buy it, maybe if you would've offered a picture, nowadays everyone has a cellphone that takes pictures. Here on ATS we get stories like this in dozens, what makes you think we're going to beleive yours? Maybe one of the least convincing, because also you left a CLUB before seeing the flashy colorful friendly space aliens that greeted you in your backyard!!! (Sarcasm off). Atleast go out with some dignity and say its fake.

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
that was a typo.......and i said i wasn't a crackpot but i didn't say anything about my friend which he was the one who poked it with the stick

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes, I poked it with a stick so what? We just came from a club and I was pumped so I thought "What the hell is this thing doing in our yard?" It wasn't much of a "poke" anyways it was more like a tap. By the way, we don't drink and/or smoke..

[edit on 30-9-2007 by DrakoFire]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Based on your highly descriptive post on your alleged CE3.... I have come up with a composite of the aliens in question.....

Please...get real and quit wasting peoples time.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Okay,but if i read it correctly you "tapped" the lights with the stick and then the "one-eyed" beastie popped outta the craft?

Guys ,true or not as i am a non-skeptic anyways
,no matter how pumped you were ,why "on earth" tap a ufo/alien beastie with a stick?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

like i said before i don't care if u belive me or not what happend happend so any more replys saying this is fake know that u just wasted 2 min. of your time

Good, because I don't belive a word of it! I can see that most people can see this for what is is as well. I shall waste no more time on it!

PS Did you give up commas for lent?

[edit on 1-10-2007 by timelike]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
True or not i think it was a good story...and I got to say poking a ufo with a stick would enter my mind...maybe even try and touch it. I've done some pretty non thoughtful things when drunk I may have very well tried to ride it....yeeeee-haawwww

You know how it is, before you touch it with your hands you go to poke it with a stick.....maybe draw us a pic or something...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmmm. I think if I saw a landed UFO when I was drunk I would march up and bang on the door. Got to be cheaper than a British taxi!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The jury's out on this one, I'd prolly be ready to pop a cap ina alien behind. That or beat your friend back to the truck before he got there. Either way true or not, your imagination is on point dude.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have a scenario in mind right now, you and your friend stumble on this alien conspiracy website, read a couple of threads and think to yourself, pretty interesting.
So you make an account on September 10th, act casual post once on the 16th in the alien forum, then make this thread the 22nd, thinking you could get away with it, because as a new member you didn't read the terms and agreements, and you just posted this to get some points up on the board, which is obviously working.
Then you manage to convince your friend to get an account on ATS to help make your story a little more convincing, which isn't working. And your friend, has only posted in this thread, never made a thread, doesn't have any info on his profile, so maybe in fact, your friend, is actually yourself on a different account.
Am I getting close? Its also funny how you and your friend always post in no more than 7 minute intervals...
I could be very far away from the truth here, I am just throwing in some possibilities, but what I am sure of, is that the story you MADE UP did not and will never happen. How do I know? By the way you described it, some say we can't see fear in writing, but I can, you wrote it without any consent to spelling or grammar, you wrote it like you did not care about it. And your 'friends' reaction wasn't all that great '' See anymore aliens I can poke with a stick?'' If anything, you would have been terrified by it at least, not crack jokes about maybe the most serious subject concerning humans now.

Nice try, but you failed miserably. Go out with some dignity..,. I don't know why people like to fake these kinds of things, but I am getting tired of it.

-Jimmy-

P.S. If you don't reply, I will assume your story is made up, If you do reply, but don't offer any prove, I will assume it is made up. So show us some proof please.

P.P.S. It is funny how you say your not a crackhead, but your avatar is a smoking monkey, really adds to your credibility...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Jimmy910130]

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

There's nothing to see here. This thread should be closed.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Ihave a question. If you guys were bored, and had time to look for a long enough stick to poke it with (you wouldn't want to get too close, must have been a BIT scared, right?) and it was in your very own back yard...

Why not go into the house and get a camera? Everybody has got a camera of some description. Or why not call a friend? Or the police? No, you poked it with a stick. I think the guy above me who posted the Simpsons aliens is bang on the mark. This entire report is utter nonsense that makes a mockery of people who really do see these things, and indeed the whole subject. Who knows, perhaps that was your intention.

And I HATE text speak. I believe it's against the T&C, so please don't do it.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ok this is fake me and my friend was talking on x-fire and well i told him about this website and he had the idea lets just make some bull-crap story up just because we was bored so me and him made up this story just for fun and i know everyone will never belive me again but if i post any other story they will be true i swear on my baby cousin's grave and whats ironic is something did happen to me on christmis one year thats where i got the time from i will be making a post talking about that story a a little later and i like i said before i'm sorry that i made up this story just another dumb thing people do when there bored

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join