It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you've read my other post, "New World Order: My Predictions" (which you should if you haven't), you'll know that I believe that the New World Order stemmed out of the neoconservative movement, who then infiltrated the presidency. But I'm not going to go on about that again (I've explained it to quite a few people, and, admittedly, I'm a little sick of saying it over and over again). I now bring up the following question: Because of utter New World Order failures in Vietnam, Watergate, and Iraq, among others, will the New World Order never see it's full implementation? Because of the soiling of the Republican party, through Nixon, Ford, the Bushes, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and others, will the New World Order's huge mistakes force them to give up? Will the New World Order continue into the next generation of politicians and businessmen? Will democracy stand?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by laeteralis462]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You think that the NWO stems from the Neo cons? The NWO can be traced back to ancient Babylon, and they’ve not only infiltrated the presidency, but every level of government, and most private organizations. What you describe as mistakes are actually great victories for globalism. What will happen to them? They will accomplish their goals for 3.5 years and then be destroyed and sent to the lake of fire for all eternity.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thats a very naive statement. And yes, I do believe that it stemmed from the neocons. What proof do you have that it started in Babylon? If they've infiltrated every level of government, and these are "great successes", then WHY DON'T THEY RULE THE WORLD? If they've been doing so great and control the government, why don't we have VeriChips in us, why aren't they're UN troops marching across the world, why aren't we under mind control? You're the type of radical person who gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. You and David Icke.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
QUESTION: What is New World Order

ANSWER: New World Order is ENTROPY in action. It is economical paradigm centered around unlimited world market with mindless economic growth as prime imperative. It is naturally unsustainable and plays regressive role in evolution of mankind.

ALTERNATIVE TO NEW WORLD ORDER: Alternative to New World Order is Cyborg Ascension, or New World Order X2. It is technocratic-transhumanist alternative achieved through physical and spiritual TRANSCENDENCE of human being from human bio-processor to Cyborg meta-processor. It will unleash technological, scientific and cultural NEW RENAISSANCE.

Regards, Alpha One.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by a.cyborg]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is no such thing as NWO.

It's horse manure made up by propagandists.

Why do you want to believe in drivel made up by propagandists?

You only let the Illuminati/NWO propagandists win.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by laeteralis462
Thats a very naive statement.

Which statement would that be? I made several.

yes, I do believe that it stemmed from the neocons. What proof do you have that it started in Babylon?

Here's a good starting point as far as ancient Babylon's ties to today.

www.sabbatarian.com...

What proof do you have that the NWO stemmed from the neocons?

If they've infiltrated every level of government, and these are "great successes", then WHY DON'T THEY RULE THE WORLD? .

They do, but from behind the scenes, where most are not perceptive enough to see them. They will have to come out in the open soon though, and if fact are beginning to.

If they've been doing so great and control the government, why don't we have VeriChips in us, why aren't they're UN troops marching across the world, why aren't we under mind control?

The chips will come in due time, as to UN troops marching across the world, that's been happening for decades, and mind control is much more obvious in some than others.

You're the type of radical person who gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. You and David Icke.

I can honestly say that I don't know the first thing about David Icke, but if associating me with him is the best slander you can come up with, you're just not trying very hard.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Thats a very naive statement. And yes, I do believe that it stemmed from the neocons. What proof do you have that it started in Babylon? If they've infiltrated every level of government, and these are "great successes", then WHY DON'T THEY RULE THE WORLD? If they've been doing so great and control the government, why don't we have VeriChips in us, why aren't they're UN troops marching across the world, why aren't we under mind control? You're the type of radical person who gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. You and David Icke.

Well for one they do already have a lot of control on this earth, they already control the majoity of governments in the world. Obviously there are reasons why there is no VeriChips and the like already in us: you try and organise for like 7 billion people to be chiped. It kinda doesnt happen over night... they would need to spend a lot of time setting it up. And that the same with gaving a known world govt. It needs an aweful lot of time to set it up. I dont know if you have noticed but they already have a lot of control over this earth and its population... The masses usualy do as they are told. It isnt that hard to work out.

And basicaly what resistor said.

-fm

[edit on 24-9-2007 by funky monk]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It might be possible that Nazis / Hitler wanted to set up NWO, but in bad way.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
NWO is not just Republican. It is Democrat also.

The Clinton Family is in on it according to tons of information out there. clintons and Bushes are buddy buddy, and a Clinton is about to succeed a Bush, who succeeded a Clinton, who suceeded a Bush, get the picture? They're in Cahoots.

Yes, yes, its unfortunate, we have all this Democratic momentum and the lead candidate is in on the damn world conquering elitist conspiracy. Oh well, shes already been chosen, just you watch. They hate it that they have to choose a women to take the post but, the elitists dont have anyone else in the loop at the moment with the right credentials.

You can bet Bush and his wife will be voting Hillary..

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

i think you are the one that gives us the bad name. if this nwo thing is real it would take more than just republicans to make it happen.

here is a few accounts by your fellow asses.

www.boycottliberalism.com...
newsbusters.org...
www.humanevents.com...

i would give more but for time sake ill stop now...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Regardless of who is in the NWO or when they started, I don't believe the affore mentioned events are really setbacks. They (NWO) have time on their side, and, more importantly, there's not a whole lot anybody can do about it, unfortunately. They'll brand us "propogandists" and discredit any attempt to reveal their true purpose. Plus, I'm really starting to believe that our mentally lazy society would rather just give in. It's easier to be ignorant.

Hopefully these are the end times, but I don't believe it'll be like the Christians say, I just think it's time for a "societal restart". It seems to happen every so often anyways.

new topics

top topics

join