It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MasterChiefs Face Revealed!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This image, taken from the Halo 3 announcment trailer, reveals part of MasterChiefs face! If you look close enough you can see his eye, eyelash, nose, mouth and the scar on his face.

i6.photobucket.com...

Here I cropped the image to make it easier for you to see it.
What do ya all think?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
perhaps his face will be revealed in the game

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I hope they do not in the game. Just think of Judge Dread in 2000 AD. I think his face was revealed one in a mirror.

Let's hope the Bungie guys keep the faith on this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
from what Ive seen so far I hate to say it but masterchief looks like a zombie or cyborg

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Master Chiefs face is pale white, due to him basically living inside his combat suit. Read the books.

The visor of his suit is reflecting the scene in the trailer...

edit: I feel like a total geek.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Gotta agree with the UK Wizard. Instantly that was what I saw too.

Look up that Hailoid vid on YouTube for one man's idea of what Master Chief looks like under that mask.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Kwl, i cannot wait untill it comes out, im buying a 360 very very soon.

ProTo FF

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I got a question for the geeks

IF he wears his combat suit all the time...
then how did he get the scar on his face?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorlove
IF he wears his combat suit all the time...
then how did he get the scar on his face?

Go back and take note of the image I put in my post, it shows there is no scar its a simple reflection of a covie starship.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorlove

lost a fight to a spork, tragic event it was.

..no, it really is just a reflection, that isn't actually his face.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Worrying about what a computer game character looks like is just a touch disturbing!!

If ATS points can be used for therapy sessions then feel free to use all of mine.

MonKey

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Worrying about what a computer game character looks like is just a touch disturbing!!

If ATS points can be used for therapy sessions then feel free to use all of mine.

MonKey

dude this just aint ANY old computer character this is master chief and im sure everyone who plays wants to see his face same here

im pissed at bungie for not showing his face in the game now i will never know if master chief is a cyborg or a human

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
the master chief, along with all other spartan II's are human...the suit is an external piece only that amplifies thier reaction and strength by some number that i dont know off the top of my head....but they do have a metal coating on their bones much like wolverine. (only so when the suit increased their reaction time it didnt break the bones)
also they've been in the military since they were 5-6.....

All content pulled from Halo: Fall of reach, by eric nylund

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Dude, this is the Master Chief, for about 6 years people have been waiting to see his face!

This is clearly a reflection, and in the game, there was no part were they showeed his face...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Wizard

he is half dead inside the suit, if he takes it of he WILL die, he is a cyborg brought back to life

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
no he will NOT die....read the book...he's a human, who's been in the military..(kidnapped) since he was 5-6...

in halo1 *spoiler* at the end of the game he takes off his helmet...you dont see his face, because it zooms out...but the book Fall of Reach, explains his features...

the suit is not like robocops suit....this is an external enhancement in order to increase all forms of physical combat...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

the suit is not like robocops suit....this is an external enhancement in order to increase all forms of physical combat...

If that´s true, why is he almost eight feet tall? (Eight or seven, don´t remember.)

From what I´ve gathered, is he´s still human, but with machine parts to enhance his combat skills.

FK

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is a video on the net that has been circulating for some time which shows low details of master chiefs face. It was made by two guys who while playing Halo 3 Beta forced the camera inside of Masterchiefs helmet. Here is the link.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
he's blatantly ginger!!! lol

top topics

join