It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY to allow illegal aliens to get driver licenses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

NY to allow illegal aliens to get driver licenses

www.capitalnews9.com

NEW YORK STATE -- A rally Friday to support Governor Spitzer's decision to allow New Yorkers to get driver's licenses without having to provide a social security number.

Starting later this year, they'll be able to use other identification, like a valid foreign passport, to prove their identity without having to prove they're legal residents
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Another politician selling their citizens out!!
I heard on the news that there is an estimated 500,000 to 1 million illegal aliens in the state of NY. Wow, I guess its all about votes huh?

www.capitalnews9.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If you believe the UCC "redemption" process is true and want to renounce your social security, this may be a good thing

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's nice to hear that breaking the law will get you further ahead in life.

So I guess, if I play my cards right, I could possibly rob every store I can possibly come to and I'll be given anything I want?... or... I could commit murder and be granted eternal life?... or I could refuse to pay my taxes and I could be paid time and time again from the Federal Government? (bad example, but you get my drift)... or...

Need I go on?

You don't fix problems, especially the one's we've got on migration, by rewarding those that oppose our laws, nor do you fix our problems, especially our migration problems, by punishing the innocent.

This politician needs voted out of office, and replaced with one that will ensure to us that they will abide by the laws set forth... not encourage more to break them.

top topics

join