It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada accuses Bush of preparing for war with Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It's so obvious that ET's exist. Some people just rely on being spoon fed information that much that they just can't eat by themselves. You will not evolve spiritually if you rely on other people to do all your thinking for you.
Governments lie. Period. And I challenge anyone to "prove" otherwise...

[edit on 22/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hehe, well thanks fer that.
I've just seen too many media attacks on Canada over the last years and I suspect there will be much more with our dollar being so strong these days.

Thing is, I'm what you'd likely call a hardcore skeptic when it comes to UFOs. Too much of what seems to be accepted is just too easy to debunk. I do believe in things beyond the mundane, but I have yet to see anything on the subject of UFOs to convince me.

I do research it tho.
I'd like to be convinced.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jgruh4e

One canadian does not represent Canada as a whole. So your title is highly inaccurate. This is not CNN, there's is no need to sensationalize the title. Same goes for the Mexico part of the story. Anyways, the people that appear in those videos are unknown and they lack the necessary credentials to support their outrageous claims. That is all.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Observer_PR]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer_PR

Yeah!!!
The Canadian defence minister is an unknown person that nobody knows of
*sarcasm*

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
didn't you hear? the extraterrestrial group "Reptilian Liberation Front" have stolen enriched uranium to build a dirty bomb, quick! fire the laser beammmss!!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
It's so obvious that ET's exist. Some people just rely on being spoon fed information that much that they just can't eat by themselves. You will not evolve spiritually if you rely on other people to do all your thinking for you.
Governments lie. Period. And I challenge anyone to "prove" otherwise...

[edit on 22/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

One back at ya...I challenge you to prove ET exists since it is so obvious. You better be able to plop a dead one up on my kitchen table or show real factual alien artifacts to do it though.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
You better be able to plop a dead one up on my kitchen table or show real factual alien artifacts to do it though.

Funny!
and true!

[edit on 22-9-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How can you fight the invisible alien?

Well they might be visible but if their war machines, UFOs, only
show up in photographs. Its a good bet to take the Aliens when in Vegas.

Non Fake UFO, only seen in photograph:

Looks like this one over Texas that is called a fake:

So, you can't fight the Alien.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It is now obvious thanks to several posts that the EX Canadian Defence Minister does not speak FOR CANADA. The basic issue is that Hellyer read Corso's book and began touting its information. The really interesting (and unfortunate) aspect of this issue is that groups such as Greer Group, Inc. began to exploit Hellyer's past post proclaiming loudly that HIS EXCELLENCY Canadian Defence Minister Hellyer was proclaiming that the US was preparing for war agaist aliens.

Perhaps out of courtesy he is to be called "His Excellency" for the remainder of his life, and perhaps it is appropriate to mention he had the political post of Defence Minister over thirty years ago. However, his interest in UFOs began quite late in life while in his eighties and has no connection with his previous exalted post. In press releases and other information these groups have touted his past and intimated that becuase of his post he had insider information which, as one poster pointed out, he denies. The media groups have picked up on this and indiscriminitely used it without really questioning its relevance. Who would have thought?

Since Hellyer has no information on aliens gleaned from his political post, to continually point out 'his excellency's' past post smacks of pure propaganda and exploitation by the exopolitics movement. I would think this is offensive to both Canadians and Americans for the blatant way this is being done.

[edit on 9/22/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jgruh4e
Despite your opinion on Greer and the Disclosure project here is an interesting read:
Cosmic Deception: The fake alien invasion

Fake invasion? Reptilians, greys and many others were already here LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just goes to show that everybody can fall victim to the runaway mind that are pretty common when you start getting in to this mess. I used to be huge on the NWO. Crazy about it and after a while I was just like.. "Where's the hard evidence." After which it was like being sucked through a tube back to reality.. Refreshing.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_PR
reply to post by Jgruh4e

One canadian does not represent Canada as a whole. So your title is highly inaccurate. This is not CNN, there's is no need to sensationalize the title. [edit on 22-9-2007 by Observer_PR]

IT'S funny what you said, what CNN says is the truth?
an other brainwashed

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
first it was the cold war, then vietnam, then the war on terror and they're last card will be an alien invasion, they have the technology to stage it themselves. I can see all my liberties goin down the drain....lol

[edit on 22-9-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well,

I'm not sure about a invasion of sorts...But I can say this, the powers that be are going to find a hard sell on the next war..As far fetched as it sounds the alien invasion would be soft sell to the American public rather than a Iran threat. As much conditioning we take in on aliens on a daily basis through battery commercials and movies I would say it would sell most because of the unknown it would bring. Our technology has brought us to a place that we can reach out and find out whats going on in other countries. But we have no connection with space we don't know what threats are out there. As it places a perfect smoke screen for a government to say "Space is to big to know every threat" It's the perfect set up to a re-structure of global economics from an un-known enemy. I find it so far out there that it has every angle of brillant. Just my thought.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In 10, no 20 years after nothing happens whatsoever can we revisit this foolishness and admit how paranoid and off base we were? Of course we can't, that would just mean some other conspiracy prevented this conspiracy from coming to fruition.

All this junk has happened before. Back in the 50's, 60s, 70's etc there were always a group of people claiming the goofiest stuff was -just- about to happen, etc, you know what I mean, and nothing ever did, ever does, nor ever will. And that sucks, cause life's boring, I could use a real life space shoot 'em up.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Fake invasion? Reptilians, greys and many others were already here LOL

You got an address to just one Grey, Reptilian or any of the other six or seven speices here on earth? I would kind of like to meet one...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
He's a former Minister of Defense. He's retired now, and quite frankly his opinions are his own, and not those of Canada.

Yes, I believe there are other life forms out there.
Sure, I think they may have seen us by now.
No, I don't think anyone is covering it up, the governments are just as confused by the sightings as we are.

Regardless of whether there are visitors coming to earth at the moment, placing a base on the moon is still a mistake. What will other races think when they do finally come here?

Imagine the first thing you see when trying to establish communications with another planet is a giant military satellite in orbit around the planet targeting you with just about everything they've got.
Wouldn't exactly make us look very friendly would it?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I certainly believe that aliens have visited Earth on numerous occasions and the government is not at all being forthcoming or even truthful about what it knows about them,

BUT

This is very low-credibility information. So...we've got an ex-Canadian DM who has based his conclusions not off of actual intelligence but off of books by heavily discredited public domain authors. Also, we have the Mexican Military (just how good is their intelligence anyways?)

This stuff is just not to be taken seriously.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Au contraire, a defensive space station may very well be standard operating procedures for most of the races in the universe. Think about it...you can't assume that all races have good intentions towards your homeworld, being vigilant is not the same thing as being aggressive.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am Canadian and one old guy doesn't speak for an entire nation so I'm a bit offended at the title.
I personally believe that there is intelligent life out there but doubt anyone on earth has the Know how to fight aliens.Why do we have to fight everyone anyway?
Hellyer's comment on moon bases is curious.Maybe he's providing excuses for building bases that are already on the moon.I find the entire video odd to say the least and I certainly don't put it past my government to provide cover for the U.S.
The man could be genuine in his beliefs and assertions but I'll remain skeptical until I can look into this more.
I appreciate the post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join