It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get out of the United States now !!! 2.19, 2008 Deadline

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, it looks like I will be here for all of this and if it does start to come down like I think it will- I will undoubtedly be interned in a camp or shot immediately. Probably shot, that is if they know whats good for them.

I will not leave my family or my dog behind- I would happily die first. I was born here and will take a few of those lying manipulative bastards out before they take me out. I am not afraid of anything- and I have suffered a great deal to overcome fear.

Bullies and fascists are to be laughed at- not feared as they truly are a human joke.

Mean people suck- its just that simple.

I love the folks on here that are trying to warn people thinking they are saving lives- their good intentions are heartfelt and sincere- and the people who make fun of them are the mean people I spoke of earlier.

There really is nothing to fear. Death is only a transition and it is a far better solution than to be involved and support a tyrannical society or a people who deem themselves as "elite". Wealthy snobs are more boring than you can imagine and I have met many of them and trust me when I say they are ridiculous life forms.

Have a great day everybody- including the mean people!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

This thread needs to be kept alive! Think about the Soviet nature of
this program. Permission to travel? No more stand-by? Another sad
day in the ol US

Well, this is set to be implemented next month. I was curious to see if anyone has noticed anything different about check-in procedures, questions asked or stand-by flight problems.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Over the past few years I have flown many times, with many problems.
1- Pulled aside every time because of SSSS on my boarding pass.
2- All bags searched indepth.
3- The most frustrating, My children being pulled aside and asked " Do you want to travel with this woman?" Really they asked them that!!!!

I do not fly anymore!! To much S**t.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
so it looks like someone was wrong.

this isnt something that would go by unnoticed.
worries over nothing so far

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I guess your right, nothing to worry about! No big deal that I can't fly without a hassle. Just another part of life in the USA. Just one more freedom I no longer have.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
According to my No.3 son, there are many DHS plans that were put into suspended animation after the Minot nukes affair.

We who stand on the outside may realise it is a war, but we have trouble seeing deeper into a government that is at war within itself at all sorts of levels.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
According to my No.3 son, there are many DHS plans that were put into suspended animation after the Minot nukes affair.

We who stand on the outside may realise it is a war, but we have trouble seeing deeper into a government that is at war within itself at all sorts of levels.

TRUE TRUE, so true.

Im not afraid of some sycronised global entity, im worried about a bunch of drunks and coke addicts in expensive suites pullin stupid crap and getting us all killed.

We have all seen them make their attempts at obtaining control, its elementery at best. they are fortunate, they are not that smart. I know grade 3 students that could come up with a better plan.

The old school elite were evolutionary, those bastards could pen up a heard in ways the world has never seen. they invented problem-reaction-solution, and im tired of watching a bunch of rich frat boys exploit an old tactic that has proven to overthrow it self time and time again, while the rest of are forced to live generations on a roller coaster.

im done venting now.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by tom goose]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, I don't fly and never will. You never know who else is on the plane with you. It could be some whistle blower and they plan to kill him (along with all the other passengers!). I will keep my feet on the ground. Also, I read that they were having road blocks in some state and were asking for either a blood sample or fingerprints ? They will not get mine!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

"In a statement, SITA said its system "enables the airline to send manifest information to CBP as each passenger checks in and to receive an immediate response with a board/no board instruction."

So basically, some guy at a desk is in charge of determining whether or not I can travel (fly) across the country. I guess it doesn't matter anymore that I was born in this country; a country founded on freedom for the people. No longer are we allowed to go anywhere without permission from the Government.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Luckily I’m in Australia,

I do not know why you find this so funny. We all know Australia is called Little America. Or don’t you think It could't happen here? At least they have the right to free speech in their constitution we do not even have it in ours.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It’s also been talked about here.

[edit on 2/3/08 by iammonkey]

[edit on 2/3/08 by iammonkey]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights

"In a statement, SITA said its system "enables the airline to send manifest information to CBP as each passenger checks in and to receive an immediate response with a board/no board instruction."

So basically, some guy at a desk is in charge of determining whether or not I can travel (fly) across the country. I guess it doesn't matter anymore that I was born in this country; a country founded on freedom for the people. No longer are we allowed to go anywhere without permission from the Government.

Just like North Corea dude, they also have to have permits to travel to other locations in the country.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

I feel the same way you do, my friend. I will not leave my family or dog behind. It is not fear that I 'fear'. It is the seeing your loved ones suffer that would be unbearable for me. I cannot even bring myself to imagine such pain. That is the only thing that bothers me.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So it will be border stops at every state line within the united states. Before you enter the state you must provide your papers, reason for entry, how long will you be there, your route of travel within the state, proof of who you are in order to be logged/stamped approved entry.

It is coming to that. Think not?. well they do it with big rigs in wyoming at the port of entry points that all trucks must stop for when entry to wyoming.

To travel turn pikes you can purchase passes to drive past toll booths by a scanner process in the road.

Oh ya!!!, it's coming.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So it will be border stops at every state line within the united states. Before you enter the state you must provide your papers, reason for entry, how long will you be there, your route of travel within the state, proof of who you are in order to be logged/stamped approved entry.

no, i don't see that happening any time soon. especially since it seems were actually being more open with the upcoming NAU.

It is coming to that. Think not?. well they do it with big rigs in wyoming at the port of entry points that all trucks must stop for when entry to wyoming.

i'm just going to assume that this is because of freight regulations. are they hauling hazardous materials? are the load weights within regulated limits so they don't bring down a bridge just from driving over it? i fail to see how this applies to your average joe traveler.

To travel turn pikes you can purchase passes to drive past toll booths by a scanner process in the road.

...because it's more convenient than stopping, fumbling to find change, and physically handing it to some person that has to be paid a salary...

Oh ya!!!, it's coming.

.:shrug:. ok. if you say so. =)

anyway this thread needs to sink to oblivion now since the alarmist prediction in the topic never came to pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join