It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found bob lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i seen this blooper show a while back and noticed bob lazar and found it on utube
hes 42 sec into the clip

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-9-2007 by 3xil3]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is a joke, right?

The clip was barely humorous, but this thread is not at all funny - in the wrong forum all together, IMO...

Thanks for wasting our time...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Quit ur whining !! u even know who bob lazar is.. not meant to be funny

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

I think you meant to post this in the BTS Jokes, Puns and Pranks Forum

And if not, thats where it should be

[edit on 9/21/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If im gonna post somthing funny it wouldnt be this lame video. And i wouldnt post it under it under here.
But its bob lazar the famouse Area51 guy

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3
Quit ur whining !! u even know who bob lazar is.. not meant to be funny

Neither, apparently, do you. The man on the clip is not Bob Lazar. I think you will find that most people here have a passing aquaintance with who Bob Lazar is and what his 'contributions' have been to the Ufological field. Since you just got here TODAY I highly suggest you look around and read some posts before you enlighten us with threads such as this. This is, by and large a serious board. I would also suggest you refrain from posts such as the above directed at someone who has contributed far more to this board than you have.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wow, could you jump on the guy any quicker? It could have been an innocent mistake.

I have been lurking for around a year now, mostly reading not much posting and from what i have seen as soon as someone makes a post which may be in the wrong category etc, they get jumped on by about 500 people and told to read the rules properly, bla bla bla, sometimes just a friendly reminder but also a lot of the time it is a bunch of smart arse comments. I think you should leave that sort of thing to the mods, that is what they are there for, and they do a great job of it too.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
dont feed the trolls..they're moving into ATS..

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero314
Wow, could you jump on the guy any quicker? It could have been an innocent mistake.

This, sir: "Quit ur whining !! u even know who bob lazar is.. not meant to be funny" is not a "mistake."

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I actualy liked this post at least it was funny. Half the posts on this site are so bad they actualy make you stupider. And that guy kinda looked like Lazar. So was nice find. I Enjoyed it.

new topics

top topics

join