It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

arrrrrrr people ho cant drive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
people who cut me up men
who think they can push me because im a woman
old people who do ten mph on the motor way
people who try to push me when im already doing 60 or seventy
people on motorways on th fast lane and then realise they want the junction that we are passing so cut me up.
back seat drivers have gt to be the worst though especially if they have never driven a car or vehicles in there life
arrrrrrrrrrrr rant over

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have a pet driving peeve. People who, when turning right, swing wide left first. Or when turning left, swing wide right first. I don't understand this. A car isn't an 18-wheeler or a fire engine. There's no reason in the world for this maneuver other than to pose a traffic hazard to other surprised drivers next to them. I find this really annoying. Have you seen it?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I know how you feel kerr, alot of people around my area turn left or right just as the car is coming toward them. Or they'll go 100 mph an hour. Or they'll cut in front of someone (don't remember the driver lingo term for this). Or they'll turn right on red.....ummmm duh!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I love bad drivers.

When someone is pressuring me to go faster - I go slower.

When someone tries to out run me when their lane is merging - I beat them out, then go slower.

When someone is going to slow - I'll pressure them, then cut them off, then go slower than them.

It's all very fun stuff.

Luckily, I've never gotten in an accident.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm a pretty courteous driver, but there are some things that really get to me. The thing I hate the most, I think, is when somebody decides to brake just for the Hell of it. I always allow a pretty fair following distance, but it seems that a lot of people just feel the need to hit their brakes out of nowhere. There will be no stoplights or other cars in sight, we're traveling at a nice pace, when all of a sudden *BRAKE!* I feel like rear-ending them when they do that...

Oh, and I also can't stand people that slow down before before *green* lights, sometimes causing innocent bystanders like me to miss the light when I shouldn't have. They deserve to have their licenses taken away from them...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
I love bad drivers.

When someone is pressuring me to go faster - I go slower.

When someone tries to out run me when their lane is merging - I beat them out, then go slower.

When someone is going to slow - I'll pressure them, then cut them off, then go slower than them.

It's all very fun stuff.

I'm guilty of doing this too, but when someone does it to me.......

I guess my driving just depends on my mood. If i'm chilled out, I go the speed limit and usually get passed like I'm standing still.

My biggest pet peeve is the people that will speed up when you try to pass them and slow down again once they are ahead of you. At least I know how to pick a speed!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
My biggest pet peeve is the people that will speed up when you try to pass them and slow down again once they are ahead of you. At least I know how to pick a speed!

HAHAHA!

I do that. That's awesome.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

So it was YOU!!

The only reason this is a problem with me is that I have a car with very little horsepower. But once I do pass these people, they do not get back in front of me!

new topics

top topics

join