It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cellphone Pic for Analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Yeah... Ease up a little. I personally cant say the thread was a waste of time. I hadn't ever seen clouds like that, or atleast that I can remember. So today I learned something. Im always happy when I learn something.

I learned a few more things here also.. If you know what I mean..

As a bonus I got a chuckle about the lamp post, and bug (smug) on the windshield. I think its good to have photos like this here also. I did have to double take on the lamp post. I admit I had to look for a few seconds before it kicked in. Sometimes everyday things can look out of the ordinary. This photo brings that to light very well.

EDIT: To add...

The OP didnt really even make a claim that I could see, and as far as being banned... I dont think that will be needed. She will probably leave on her own after some of those responses.

[edit on 9/22/2007 by xout1]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Sometimes i ask myself why i am still here.. Oh yeah.. im a theory junky

but come on this OP clearly makes no claims, and still you think it's a hoax.

why the hell is this? And if you don't want to waste your "precious" time, go spend it somewhere else and put a fricking light bulb on your head. For god sake be professional and don't HOAX people that aren't HOAXING!!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks to the guys who defended me.

I even said in my original post I DIDNT think it was anything.

And just because Ive driven down a road a bunch of times to my grandmothers house, does not mean I have memorized where every light post is. I dont even live in the same town as she does.

And no - the photo was not cropped. I took it while driving with my phone, sent it to my own email and put it up on photobucket. I dont even know how to crop photos.

You guys seem so anxious to burn anyone at the stake. I posted a photo because I thought it was interesting. Not trying to hoax anyone. If I was I would make some outrageous story like "Then the craft swooped down in front of my car and shone a spot light at my face and I dont remember anything after that"

I didnt make any outrageous claims, no crazy story. Come on, I need more credit than that. I can be creative if I wanted to.

You guys need to call off the dogs and be nicer to the new people.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
DingoJane

Have you heard, there are UFOs out there in Australia.

And not in the outback, right around Sydney for some photographers.

So cloud pictures are a good start.

Did you clean that bug off the windshield yet?

I didn't back track any posts yet.

Best

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join