there are many worse ones that i know, China isnt the only offender
-In Lee county, Alaska it is illegal to sell peanuts after sundown on wednesday
- In Conneticut, for a pickle to be officially considered a pickle, it must bounce
- In Gainsville, Georgia, Chicken must be eaten with the hands
- In Idaho a man may not give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than 50 lbs (wow)
- In Nebraska it is illegal for bar owners to sell beer unless they are simultaneously brewing a kettle of soup.
- in Lehigh, Nebraska doughnut holes may not be sold.
- In newark, New jersey it is illegal to sell ice cream after 6 p.m, unless the customer has a note from his doctor
- In Ocean City, New Jersey people may not slurp their soup.
- In Marion, Ohio you may not eat a doughnut and walkbackwards on a city street.
- In Ridley park, Pennsylvania you cannot walk backwards eating peanuts in front of the barnstormers Auditorium during a performance.
-In Quebec, Canada margerine has to be a different colour to butter.
-In Alabama you may not carry an ice cream cone in you back pocket at any time.
And for some reason when i discuss the US people say i dont know their laws, so i cant comment