Evil Lizards?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
On these boards i have heard much about Lizards and some hidden objective for these Lizard people to rule the world. I recently recall articles about Draco, and Pindar the Lizard King, and Dragons in ancient times. My question is what legend or theme or shred of evidence presents this theory none the less ties it together. I'm finding it hard to believe in Lizard people especialy if I can not for the life of me find where this legend derived from. Since ATS is probably the best resource to get a straight answer to something like this will somone please enlighten me. thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The legend stems from where all legend stems from - something in the distant past happened, and we embelished it beyond belief.

I regret that I don't have a straight answer (you'll find scant many of those when dealing with the majority of topics here) for you, but I can give you my thought on the whole Lizard thing - crap. A whole load of snake crap. Personally, I'm more frightened of the actual people running the world than a group of possibily ficticious lizard men taking it over.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Take a trip over to www.DavidIcke.com I know he's way down the list of reliable sources and theories, but it does contain fairly extensive info on the legends etc.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by feygan]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just watch Cheney when he talks.......lizard????

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
Just watch Cheney when he talks.......lizard????

On a semi-related subject, I'll be taking a vacation to the Mexican Yucatan and Belize in March. If memory serves me correctly, I've heard tales of a lizard presence in the area. Can anyone confirm this, and possibly have any information on particular places of interest with regard to lizard lore?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Evidence of lizards, lizard worship and divinity abound in Mexico, central and south America as well as other places.

The problem is that in todays modern world we look upon those ancient people with a great deal of disdain. We think it chance that they knew a lot about the stars and we look upon their faiths and traditions as being fantasy.

Suffice to say that a very ancient culture of an advanced lizard species may well have lived in those times and left only to return. It is not impossible but due to lack of proof is not taken seriously.

But a lack of evidence is not the same as a lack of existance.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
www.veritastruth.com...

That picture looks like an orc from "Lord of the Rings."

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oddly all my life i have been in love with reptiles. I own 6 now. As crazy as lizard people sounds, honestly I think it is insane. It would explain some things, Why the bible show the devil as a snake. Why so make FEAR snakes and reptiles. But it could also be, the crazy humans making things up to explain the unknown.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminneman

On a semi-related subject, I'll be taking a vacation to the Mexican Yucatan and Belize in March. If memory serves me correctly, I've heard tales of a lizard presence in the area. Can anyone confirm this, and possibly have any information on particular places of interest with regard to lizard lore?

Strangely enough, I was just in Belize a few weeks ago and it is very common to see iguanas in trees as well as in people's yards. As far as alien lizards, they weren't hiding out in any of the pyramids in the area.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I suggest not reading too many James Axler Outlanders or Deathlands books...

new topics
top topics

join