It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL YOU NWO JUNKIES OUT THERE, help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I was randomly surfing just now and stumbled across this site:

educate-yourself.org...

I was wondering if this is something that should be taken at face value, or is it a pile of horse shyte? I think it's a little out there, but what do the rest of you think?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The details of this horrific plan by the Elite to take over the planet through mass mind-control have come from the ex-CIA mind-controlled slave, Cathy O'Brien, and are described in harrowing detail in her book Trance Formation Of America. After a lifetime in the clutches of the MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind-control program she became what is known as a 'Presidential Model', a sex slave used specifically by the presidents for perverted abuse. Her abusers include the presidents Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George Bush as well as a host of other key US politicians. These fiends would routinely torture and rape her and later her daughter, Kelly, for personal gratification whilst using drugs and electric shock trauma to further compartmentalise her memory of such events in order to hide their actions. Because of her status and entirely programmable mind Cathy was used in many major political/criminal covert operations and was used to pass on Top Secret information in such affairs as the Iran-Contra deals.

I don't know who the author is, but he's an awesome writer.
I'd like to meet him (and Cathy O'Brien!!!).

He seems to be relying on alot of other sources, which is fine! It's a good summary site or UBER-conspiracy. I'm bookmarking it.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond
I was randomly surfing just now and stumbled across this site:

educate-yourself.org...

I was wondering if this is something that should be taken at face value, or is it a pile of horse shyte? I think it's a little out there, but what do the rest of you think?

I've just started looking through that web site, seems like a combo of everything. From "forbidden cures" to "sound therapy"
Just don't know what to think of it all.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I read the whole lot, and believe it to be all true

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well with all the past events it's seems that this world government will come into place.

Mabe it's a whole dream, of these people one government, one language, one nation, one relgion all under total control.

Mabe it's the devils dream to gather all the people on earth under his control, and for them to worship him.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
read a bit of that site, seems at first he might be onto something until you get to the more outlandish statements there. then you realise he's either off his rocker, somebody who believs everything he's told or a cynical ploy like the rest of them who knows regardless of the outrageous claims there's always some gullible people who'll buy the book.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow theres so much, that guys crazy.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Well with all the past events it's seems that this world government will come into place.

Mabe it's a whole dream, of these people one government, one language, one nation, one relgion all under total control.

Mabe it's the devils dream to gather all the people on earth under his control, and for them to worship him.

YES! of course, what else makes sense? think about it.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
interesting articles, i would say most if not all of it was true

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think it is yet another example of a person trying expose the NWO who will be thought of as crazy. Because it is so differnt then what we've grown up wtih. But as time goes on, our numbers grow & soon the general public will see the truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oconnection i hope what you say does come true... but i only honestly thinks its too late for us to destroy/avoid the "system". The way i see it now, if martial order was called, a small minority who would revolt, would be shown on media as been deviant and crazy. It wouldnt be a large enough number though imo

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Scarface]

new topics

top topics

join