It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two More Ufo's on google earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
whats also interesting about the ventura coords is that 1) its casting a shadow, and 2) its "mimicking" the water and small wave crests...almost as if its "cloaked".

interesting...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

Those are called Continents, and the little cutout portions are called States.... I'm sure wikipedia can sort this mess out for you....

This forum really should have an age limit.. If you cant post something constructive then dont post at all, Grow up.

OP: nice find.. seriously though, who has the patience to actually search for things like this.. people like mike singh who scans the entire surface of the moon and mars looking for anomolies??

[edit on 9/21/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i seen the vid on wtfpeople .com and looked on google earth

thats how i found mine

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
lol seen this also
and if u move south a little ull see a crap circles

google.com/maps?ll=53.538392,-1.3460316&z=17&hl=en&t=h

[edit on 21-9-2007 by 3xil3]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nice! This ones a rap!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
While Google Earth can be interesting, I would never get overly excited by anything I found if only due to the age of many of the satellite images. The images of where I live have to date back to May/June 2004 based on the houses built in my subdivision versus the empty lots and the A/C shown to be at the nearby airbase.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Being as how they both appear to be in the bounds of what look like farms, I would think they would be some type of water tank.

Well, I would LOVE to believe that they are UFO's, they certainly look like it. But...
These are actual grain storage containers that I know of just north of Adelaide. I have to agree with you Zenagain and Cuhail. I wish it was a UFO though...

[edit on 22/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I believe that is a grain silo, or perhaps a water tower.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join