It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Cloud Formations..LOOK!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I don't know if this was already posted here.
IF SO!!! --> please remove my thread, thnx!

I've never seen clouds like that before.
But take a look for yourself, without
a doubt very captivating.
Once on the site please scroll down!!!
Crazy Clouds!!!

a lot more on couds is here
Clouds

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
the first couple look like they have been taken from the move "Independence Day" - when the alien craft are aligning themselves over the worlds cities and hiding in a fiery cloud

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well found
There are some incredible photos there
And nice to see one of Eric Nguyen's pictures included.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If I saw those I would be so scared. To much Independence Day and Nuke movies for me when I was young

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Here are some that look odd to me. I thought they were fake till I saw a reporter talking and pointing at them. I cant find that video anywhere though. They look truely bizarre to me.

www.kcrg.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
awesome thread, awesome pics!

thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
the first couple look like they have been taken from the move "Independence Day" - when the alien craft are aligning themselves over the worlds cities and hiding in a fiery cloud

i thought the exact same thing.
plus a couple look like mushroom clouds scary.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Beautiful.

Really makes me want to get out there and see the world. Better do well in college.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
wow, alot of those pictures are Beautiful, and some are scary, if I saw a mushroom cloud my instincs would be to get the hell away as fast as possible. LOL if it was just a natural formation and I drive to the mountains and live there for a while before finding out it was nothing at all, That'd be great!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
sweet! i like the animal lo0king one's but the mushroom cloud looking ones are the best too me....well maybe the big bird one was best.

they would make sweet desktop pictures if the resolution was right.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Absolutely fabulous, thanks a lot!

I've seen some truly amazing & beautiful cloud formations and a camera would have been nice.

Perhaps you could suggest a moderately priced camera for a novice like me?

I've always loved cloud formations, thanks again.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"That just screams CGI"
seriously though, that gravity wave video was awsome!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
amazing that pair of pics of the weird sunset that looks EXACTLY like a bomb had gone off sheesh.........
Really awesome pictures and I am glad you posted them for us all to see, good job!

[edit on 21-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow

Fantastic.

I wouldn't have believed such marvels exist. Each one was unique and awesome in it's own right. The whole page was breathtaking.

I agree with the above poster regarding the gravity wave video. Something I will not forget.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's a collection I put together awhile back. There's some space pics in there also.
Cloud & Space Slideshow

Someone told me about the Joplin Missouri wave clouds...date was May 24, 2005 I believe. Here's more pics:
scary Joplin Clouds

These are pics of ice halos called Circumhorizon arcs

Also some on Nacreous Clouds

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I loved the first pic's. I will be back when I have more time, I am an admirer of clouds for certain. What a great thread you have started here. Stars to you! Thanks, antar

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DearWife
Here's a collection I put together awhile back. There's some space pics in there also.
Cloud & Space Slideshow

Someone told me about the Joplin Missouri wave clouds...date was May 24, 2005 I believe. Here's more pics:
scary Joplin Clouds

These are pics of ice halos called Circumhorizon arcs

Also some on Nacreous Clouds

Thanks for the slideshow,some of those photgraphs are amazing.
The pics of Aurora Borealis and Mammatus clouds were brilliant.
Heres some more :

Mammatus clouds:
pic1.piczo.com...

Aurora Borealis:
pic1.piczo.com...

Freaky clouds:
pic1.piczo.com...

Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wish I lived in an area where clouds are prone to do quirky things.

Oh well, pictures will suffice.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
omg! clouds have gone nu-clear! run for your lives!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

thanks for the links

I see a lot of thunderstorms form, and interesting cloud formations here, but not quite so great as some of those.

the angel wings one is magnificent and scary
I think it is beautiful, but too many revelation type references could be made from it

That bunny and bear are definitely photoshop even if it didn't say so underneath
though if i saw that with my own eyes, i couldn't imagine how bewildered I would become!

It is amazing what mountains and terrain can do, the cloud wave was pretty cool at the bottom as well.

I would say to the person wanting a camera ... pretty much anything today takes decent photos. Though, to be technical, I read that 12 MP+ gets close to true 35 mm quality. If using an SD card, get one of the ones with faster access speeds, I noticed a jump in quality of pictures even with my not-so-great 4 MP camera. I think you can get an 8 MP for about $300 from Wal-Mart ... Sony brand. I think that was the best price to megapixel ratio last time I looked them over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join