It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True "Greatest Story Ever Told"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
In the sad attempt of the enemy to match the true greatness of the Master, is revealed without the need to refer to this attempt at all, but in the revelation of the true story of man’s creation. It is no wonder, with the great joy that Satan and His beautiful wife Ninki had in the success of the creation of man by their united love that the Master refused to allow man to be consumed in the flood. The following is what is, in FACT, the greatest story ever told. When you read it, you will understand how truly awesome the great Lucifer is. For those of us who know, it is a great tribute to the essence of the Fathers heart.
The story is the original, a story that is His and His ALONE!

The hospital-like house where Ea and the Mother Goddess went to bring Man forth was called the House of Shimti; most scholars translate this as "the house where fates are determined." But the term Shimti clearly stems from the Sumerian SHI.IM.TI, which, taken syllable by syllable, means "breath-wind-life." Bit Shimti meant, literally, "the house where the wind of Life is breathed in." (The Twelfth Planet, chapter 11) From this discovery, we see the true Breath of Life, and the ONE responsible for it!

As the story continues, we see the extreme personal connection that was formed between Enki, Ninki His wife, and that which, with Ninki’s very body, Father creates. It is a connection that can never be broken.

“But finally the perfect Man was achieved - the one Enki named Adapa”. As we can clearly see in this text, it was ENKI who named man, and in another part, how much He loved him…
“The Wise One of Eridu, Ea, created him as a model of men.
Scholars have surmised that references to Adapa as a "son" of Ea implied that the god loved this human so much that he adopted him. But in the same text Ami refers to Adapa as "the human offspring of Enki." It appears that the involvement of Enki's spouse in the process of creating Adapa, the "model Adam," did create some genealogical relationship between the new Man and his god: It was Ninki who was pregnant with Adapa!
Ninti blessed the new being and presented him to Ea. Some seals show a goddess, flanked by the Tree of Life and laboratory flasks, holding up a newborn being.” She BLESSED him, and upon presenting him to Ea, he fell in love with mankind! Is this not a far cry from the non-existent hater of mankind that those who wish to enslave man use to instill fear? Another interesting thing to consider is that scholars could not make sense of the biblical story until they realized that it was a re-written version of the original Sumerian text!

Next, the mother goddess placed the seed for the creation of man into 14 goddesses. After the tenth month, she preformed the task of the midwife, inducing labor and delivering the children. In this text, her joy is overwhelming…

“The destined 10th month they called; The Lady Whose Hand Opens came. With the . . . she opened the womb. Her face brightened with joy. Her head was covered; . . . made an opening; that which was in the womb came forth. Overcome with joy, the Mother Goddess let out a cry. "I have created! My hands have made it!"

Finally, we see the bond that nothing can break: The creation of the human spirit! The words of Enki follow…

“In the clay, god and Man shall be bound,
To a unity brought together;
So that to the end of days
The Flesh and the Soul
Which in a god have ripened -
That Soul in a blood-kinship be bound;
As its Sign life shall proclaim.
So that this not be forgotten,
Let the "Soul" in a blood-kinship be bound.”

Sitchen concludes that this is the bond created “…in a kinship of blood that could never be severed.” So in closing I say that the above words of Ea are the greatest and most beautiful poetry man will ever read! And so, we have the greatest story ever told, and to the Master I say: it will never be forgotten, for the soul in the blood-kinship is wonderfully bound indeed.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The greatest story ever told is the billy meier story

Yet it is required that in order to comprehend the genuineness of the billy meier story there need to be a corresponding capacity of the individual to enable the truth to be accepted.

In the mean time, so many doors left unopened must be opened on the part of the individual.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I agree completly! For 99% of the people who just "do their own thing" they would be shocked to know the REAL story that goes on all aroung them. I have had people say "It dosen't conscern me" WHAT?? How can it not? I guess some people aren't conscerned about a history and a future that is so much bigger than what they see. I just can't understand why.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How fitting that today, September 23, is the fall equinox and the beginning of Libra's moon - the tenth month!

Lady Liberty is the Goddess of Justice - and the true essence of justice arises from the fact that, underneath superficial and regional variations, we are ALL bound by being the same life-form. Supported by the flow of blood through our veins in the very same manner that our Mother's life-force is supported by the flow of water through and over her entirety.

And when our vehicles wear out and we 'die,' no matter what method is used to dispose of our bodies - even including the impractical practice of modern formaldehyde embalming - our blood returns to the singular body of water which is LIFE.

The 'hidden' equalizer of humanity is Madam Karma - the rider of the black horse (hidden in darkness - obscured on the metaphysical level) who holds the sun-scales first used by Anubis and Ma'at.

Without psychopomps, where would be now? Without LOVE...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Long read Here
Sitchen couldn't translate a Chinese
menu, much less Sumerian.

I'm calling for Byrd, as she
knows much more on this subject.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
For those who object to Stichen's translations, there are numerous other sources available. Here are just two:

Oxford
National Geographic

I had never heard of Billy Meier; I looked him up and was interested to discover that his real name is Eduard Albert Meier.

EA?

Just like Edward Alexander Crowley.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
For sure Ea is all through our world. Look at power words like...
EArth,EAst, dEAth,EAt

My latest reserch shows the connection of EL-EA symbols to the JFK incident at dEA-L-y plaza on ELm street.

EA is pronounced Aa as well so if you combine EL(saturn) and EA you have EL EA or L.A.

DWT

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

You weren't on here before under another name were you?There used to be another guy/gal who would also twist words illogically so they would mean whatever he/she wanted.I know this is off topic but i cant make head nor tales from this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just had a dig around Esoteric Teacher was the name.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
AP No offence, You must not hold knowledge of the occult world of symbols, or how ritual occult sacrifices work.

If it does not make sense, that is because as Jordan Maxwell says, "You better do your homework".

ENKI/EA is the first original GOD. Did you know that?

How am I twisting words around? Learn aboutEL EA

I am not here for fun. I am here to give to the knowledge as well as recieve. Why are you here?

So, Why are you in this thread if you do not know what is being spoken about? If you have questions, or do not understand, try to type them out instead of insulting posters for there info that could be way ahead of your info.

DWT

[edit on 24-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Just had a dig around Esoteric Teacher was the name.

NOT the same person. ET would not post under another name - why? Just because you THINK he twists words because you do not understand does not invalidate his ideas (or anyone else's for that matter).

DWT obviously has much to share, just as ET does. It is up to YOU whether or not you choose to receive, try to understand, or NOT. But again, that does not invalidate anyone's ideas...including your own.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
DNTWASTETIME... I am very glad to see someone as knowledgeable as you in this subject, which is to me, of utmost importance to say the least. It is THE greatest example of how sacred things can be twisted and re-told to not only decieve the whole of man, but to keep them from discovering their true potential in a way that is pushed by "blind-faith" and the
fear-backed programming that begins at birth, to manipulate and entire race into being controlled/ I have said before that the only way for a lie to continue unquestioned is that it must be believed without question. What better way than to have the very people that teach it, be convinced of it as well. There are very few who know the truth, while pushing it as the "absolute truth". People who really think that the bible is the "word' cannot be blammed. After all, what if they knew that the REAL story is thousands of years older and scientifically backed, as well as FAR more wonderful in terms of the God's and man's true potential? As I have stated, the Sumerian tablets are the REAL story of creation and the TRUE history of Earth? I am grateful to have you in this discussion.
Now as for you Queenannie, it is very nie to see that I was able to help you find this thread. It seems that the three of us live in the Truth as it really is, and what a great truth it is! Thank you both!!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
FM, thanks for being on the cutting edge as well. I agree this is the original greatest story.Thanks to QA above too.

I will go ahead and try to give more of my reserch to our search for EA.

It all boils down to the stargates of Enki. Look at this image, Abzu seal.
and you will see a mega stargate symbol in our world of letters as symbols... illi alla elle , do you see Ea,s stargate in this letter set symbol?
Whenever you see elle in corperate gang symbols know its homage to either EL and or EA.

Megasecret: EL is pronounced "II" ,and is the twin towers. ( Jachin and Boazlater times)

Add: notice the word symbol elle, alla, illi is also a mirror image.

Adding to the above reserch...JFK was sacrificed in d-alla-s, in dEALey plaza on ELm street, travELing south up the pyramid to die under the bridge at the top of the pyramid. This was a direct sacrifice to EL EA. The 2 real gods of Ea's Earth, probably the same Deity. El is Saturn/Satan the Lord of the rings, who is from hELL.

ON the abzu seal, Ea stands in his water door, or Stargate between the Cherebum or the 2 guardians, and standing next to the towers are the 2 fish men of Picean Age.
The 2 towers also are a representation of the divison of time between the 2 Ages. The stargate event is in the center of the divide.

Wikipedia stated on there site that YHWH. Was originaly born from EA, and Hawwah. 2 different dietys combined. Later wiki deleted this sentance.
DWT

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

Uhhhhhh... Ehrmmmmmmm... Uhhhh...

[size=20]WTF?!?

---------------------------------------
Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/9/07 by masqua]

Sure it was a short post but it wasn't a one liner, and what I said precisely defined what my thoughts were. WTF indeed, I couldn't quite think of anything more to add to that which would better describe my reaction to the OP.

Besides this, I was told by a mod just today when I reported someone for making repetitive literal one line posts, that one line posts are not against the T&S. A mod told me that, so apparently there seems to be confusion about what is or isn't against the rules here.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by fweshcawfee]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi all,
New here and I thought I would add my 2 cents to this thread.

I find the Stanzas of Dyzan and the Emerald tablets of Thoth interesting reading material where this subject is concerned.

Something that I understand via Theosophy is the word "Jehovah" or JHVH which seems to originate from an ancient hebrew term for male and female "Jad havah" and the biblical quotation was very likely a misinterpretation that supposedly went thus "and then they were called Jad havah" or male and female to indicate the time when mankind split from the recessive gene of hermaphroditism into becoming distinctively male and female.

I am not suggesting that this is the "truth" nor will I try to say that the Stanzas are the "first" creation story yet after doing my own rather intensive research which included most if not all of these "great stories" I believe the Stanzas are the first story of all creation.

Good luck with your search.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wow Ap!,
I have not heard of this"Stanzas of Dyzan and the Emerald tablets of Thoth ". I have studied Thoth. I will definetly look into your info. I agree there is no truth. As far as I can see Sumerian seals are the oldest known writing, and oldest creation story. I see the tetragramaton JHVH"Jad havah" the male female, is really close to YHWH "EA Hawah" or pronounced ""eyahaway", another tetragramaton.
Nice first post abover, please add any links, or further info.
Welcome, from DWT

new topics

top topics

join