It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do YOU think the Vatican's hiding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've always wondered as to how extraordinary and groundbreaking it would be if one had access to the Vatican's vaults. What do you think they're hiding in there? Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i beleive they are hiding so much stuff the church would fall if it was discovered..

things like the missing books of the bible, cases of stigmata and exorcisism even the locations of the bodies of christ and mary magdalene

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidniteEclipse
I've always wondered as to how extraordinary and groundbreaking it would be if one had access to the Vatican's vaults. What do you think they're hiding in there? Any ideas?

Merely the fact that they converted a popular cult to mythical status for the purpose of exploiting the gullible.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde

Merely the fact that they converted a popular cult to mythical status for the purpose of exploiting the gullible.

i'm of the impression that 'Constantine' is the one who made the cult what it is,

the church heirarchy was created to essentially be tax-collectors
and promoters of the official state religion.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Files on how much the Vatican was involved in helping Nazis escape at the end of the war

How real the story of Jesus is

As already mentioned, missing books of the bible

How many of the past popes actually die of natural causes

just for starters

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Enough to prove that the Catholic church is a farce, through and through. The problem would be that, even with such proof, far too many people still would remain loyal to the Catholic church.

I think there would be much more than just church related...stuff to be found. I bet there are a great deal of ancient manuscripts which were supposedly destroyed during the crusades, valuable items/artifacts, a lot of one of a kind items of great historical significance. The Roman Catholic Church has had a long arm for a long time. Gathering all sorts of goodies over the centuries without being blamed would have been fairly easy.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
People will pay to be forgiven. The Catholics tapped into a very lucrative market there...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
They may have the real translations for the bible, and the actual bible the way it was written itself. That is why I am not a fan of the Vatican, at all!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde
People will pay to be forgiven. The Catholics tapped into a very lucrative market there...

you really have hit the nail on the head there totally agree

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think their "warehouse" of historical artifacts looks kind of like this:

And of course, you never know when the Black Pope shall have on of his black masses in the vast underground of Vatican among all those remains of saints and saviours.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Perhaps it would be near or equal to the ET cover up, or connected to it. What is it they say..."The greatest story never told?"

William Shakespeare said, "Fire that is closest kept burns most of all." The Vatican has been a great police force through the ages, but they have not allowed themselves the ability to be changed or modified along side the masses. One example of note is Galileo. Need I say more?
One question that really haunts me is, "how much of the original Temple treasures do they hold, & why?" I really believe that in time, most of it will be revealed. But I do mean rather, a very long time. Don't hold your breath folks.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh, & Souljah, the screen print from "Raiders," well I think you got it correct. Very, VERY BIG, only with a heck of a lot more dust.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I think that the Church will be hiding facts like, the Gospels of ???, and mainly historical books, and a few artifacts found, Stigmata would probly come up and maybe Marys story of what really went on. But i guess we'll never know.

ProTo FF

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oh, if I had the chance to spend time in those vaults, I would, no doubt. For almost any price.

Think about it. The Catholic Church was the major political force from the collapse of the Western Roman Empire until not so very long ago. They controlled the Western world... and to control it, they had to keep "dangerous" ideas under wraps.

What did the Church keep from people in the Dark Ages? Secret Gospels, holy artifacts, heretical writings... God only knows. Gets my heart pounding just thinking of those lost treasures in the vaults.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
mmm, can't see the logic in there being books, artefacts etc which would basically tear down the foundations of the Church and Christianity in general, probably safer to burn them you would think

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Apparently some speculation states that they may have the mummified body of the Christ.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Let me List a few things that the Vatican might hide.

1. The Real Ark of the Covenant.
2. An E.T Colony. (not that it's bad or anything.
)
3. Plans to end other religions like Judaism, and Buddhism (Not to mention the Wicca and Pagans.)
4. Disclosure Documents that There is a New World Order.
5. A secret Nazi-Catholic Army that goes to #3.

That's what I think.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
well number one; obviously the fact that most of em are in an international paediphilia ring. and then two; the fact that they're all linked with cia and secret socieites (read jim marrs - rule by secrecy; or watch leo zagami on utube); and are probably doing child sacrifice or god knows what - all that satanist type stuff.

then the fact that they're linked w cia/international bankers/ etc; top people behind the govt - i.e. advisors etc; trilaterals; etc; illuminati; so on - and are out to make money every time we have a war, etc. arms/weapons dealing stuff.

two: the real meaning of religion; and the source of the 'visions' like fatima. i think that ETs might have something to do with this - or some type of alien race that they know about - and maybe always have - but we dont. i think the secrets of the egyptian mystery religions might be known to them and actually still be in practice under the 'veil' of christianity.

the cross - crucifixiion and ressurection are not new ideas. osiris - resurrection; corn god - mexico; druids; same thing - through fire. cross could be the winged disk symbol - evolved - i.e. ufo/vimana; or the djed pillar - there is picture of osiris on djed - looks like jesus on cross.

isis -is the rose; mary is the rose; isis is mary; is ishtar probably.

horus is the baby - - like the hamlet story - actually is the osiris/isis/set story.

so they're hiding that.

then they're probably hiding knowledge of future earth events;
and probably knowledge of their own plans for the future;and us;

im tempted to think many religions are just ets trying to control us body and soul without letting us realize they're here.

i think they're also hiding knowledge about science; astronomy; and healing/medicine - secrets thata the ets/'gods' would have given to them - also advanced science which would seem like magic to us - like moses; and advanced weapons knowledge etc. (ark)?

new topics

top topics

join