It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sister Lucia of Fatima Who Died Recently was not the Real Sister Lucia: Compelling Evidence!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi I am just checking back in and it is as hot as when you first posted. Thankyou and keep the info coming. This is just an amazing story.
Thanks,

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just stopping in to give you an update. The FOIA request came in the mail the other day and it said that they did not have any files on Sr. Lucia. It also said that they had only searched the central file system and that there were other filing databases that I could request information from. I'll go ahead and send in some more requests to the others when I can.

STM

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Just stopping in to give you an update. The FOIA request came in the mail the other day and it said that they did not have any files on Sr. Lucia. It also said that they had only searched the central file system and that there were other filing databases that I could request information from. I'll go ahead and send in some more requests to the others when I can.

STM

Great! Keep us updated STM! I'm still wondering what information can be gleaned from FOIA because Sister Lucia was Portuguese and not American. So would such a report give information on foreigners also? My guess is that they do and because you are a paralegal, then I guess you would know that. I hope you don't take offense by my comments here.. I'm just wondering what information you were hoping to find by filing for it.
But too bad you paid $500 for that report only to find that there's nothing in it on her. I'm sure you must be disappointed in that. And once again, I mean this sincerely, I don't know about you, but $500 is a lot of money to me and I would would be very upset if they sent back a report saying nothing could be found on her.

Could this mean that they are just saying this when in fact there's plenty of information on her like they do with UFO's? So if they are not releasing any information on her, then could they be hiding something?
It sure sounds like it!
In that case, I'm glad you did file an FOIA because if they are not willing to release any information on her then I wonder why? Hmmmm.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I will be coming back to this post but found some very intriguing information that indicates the Church repressed a tremendous amount of information not only on those events that occurred in Fatima but also anything connected to it.
Because I live slightly east of Cleveland (lg. Catholic district) and because I'm 35 plus years of age, it's mind staggering to say the least how everything I thought I knew about Fatima, turned out to so untrue...

Will add more here tomorrow.

Can't wait to find out more about the rest of that FOIA on Sister Lucia but wow! Sure hope SeenTooMuch got here money's worth on that.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Being Portuguese myself, it is "known" for some time now in the "skeptic" circles that sister Lucia, as we know her now, is a faker. Unless, of course, that bare-footed Carmelita's have the benefit of huge plastic surgery.
It has been also vented the chance, in a book by some portuguese investigators, that the whole Fatima phenomenon is a extra-terrestrial thing.
Maybe that would explain the early dead of all the 3 seers, and some other funny things involving the whole story, specially the "dancing sun", that happened during the last visit, and that was seen by thousands of people.
A cover up by the church, or a ET revelation?
I guess its up to us to choose.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RUIPFG

That book is probably one of those that Palasheea bought.

Heavenly Lights: The Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon
by JOAQUIM FERNANDES (Author), FINA D'ARMADA (Author), Jacques Vallee (Foreword)

CELESTIAL SECRETS: The Hidden History of the Fatima Incident
by JOAQUIM FERNANDES (Author), FINA D'ARMADA (Author), Jim Mars(Foreword)

I have known about those books but I never read them because this is a subject that I don't find compeling enough to make me made a diversion from my usual reading.

PS: another Portuguese ATS member for my list!

Bem vindo (embora um pouco tardio)!

Mesmo sem contar com os que nunca mais apareceram somos mais do estava à espera. Os portugueses, pelos vistos, gostam de conspirações.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
yeah, this has been a very interesting thread

it sort of reminds me of the whole paul mccartney replacement

which Im a believer in

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Your right, I have both books, and I think they could shed some light into this all phenomenon.

Actually, it could be started a whole new thread in above top secret just ou to f Portuguese stories and conspiracies.

E sim, os portugueses adoram uma boa conspiraçao, mais que nao seja porque a nossa historia esta repleta delas.
Comunidade portuguesa aqui? Nao fazia ideia.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by RUIPFG]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi RUIPFG!

It would be great if you could start up a new thread in the Aliens and UFO forum on those 2 books... I've read them and have them here and I would love to talk about the information that's in them! It's fascinating material but I do agree with you that a discussion of them should be in that forum and not in this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Does this look to you like the same person? The woman on the right with the man and baby, at 69, and the girl at 10 are the same. Can you find any similarities? Age does wonders to a face!!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bgeorgette

Yes, similar eyes, mouth, nose, eye brows, chin, cheeks, smile...etc. To me it looks like the same person. As opposed to the Sr Lucia pictures where her smile has somehow inverted, chin completely changed...etc.

While your examples don't illustrate to me what you are trying to get across. They do show how facial structures don't usually change that drastically over the course of ones life.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RUIPFG

The evidence is pretty conclusive that it is two different women. The problem for those who would suggest extra-terrestial activity at Fatima is the prophetic message. The strange light that was to foretell that another global conflict would erupt happened across Europe on the very same date as the Rakovsky interrogation by Stalin. One can read details of Rakovsky's interrogation on Henry Makow's site Save The Males, under the title The Red Symphony. The October apparition at Fatima happened at the time the Bolsheviks launched the October Revolution in Russia. Portugal had also fallen to Communist rule through the Masonic Lodges in 1910, when the King of Portugal was assassinated. The whole theme of the Fatima message is the warning of communist atheism spreading over the world. The dedication of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary has never been complied with, and that is why we now find that communism has succeeded in spreading its errors, with the emergence of the European Soviet which is euphemistically named the European Union, and the USA which now has a Marxist President in Barack Obama.

Masonic agents have infiltrated the Catholic Church at its highest levels, as outlined in the long-term goal of the conspiracy recorded in The Permanent Instruction of The Alta Vendita. It would not surprise me, if the real Sister Lucia was murdered by those who wish to destroy the Catholic Church from within. Evidence of their activity emerged during Vatican II. The Council document Nostra Aetate was conceived by the B'nai Brith, a historical fact. Jewish Freemasonry has waged war on Catholicism for centuries, and was behind the Protestant Reformation. "We duped Martin Luther." "John Calvin was one of our sons. We aided him in the destruction of Christendom." They were also behind Oliver Cromwell, the English Civil War, and the execution of King Carles I.

The UFO stuff is nonsense. The consensus of the top ufologists is that UFOs are spiritual manifestations by demonic activity. The physics that have been displayed, e.g. change of flightpath at acute angles during incredible speed is physically impossible, as nothing material could withstand the forces exerted without disintegrating. There is an excellent publication on UFOs at Most Holy Monastery website. A sample of the book can be read there.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Look at the teeth of Sister Lucia

I just re-found this site a short time ago. I first came across it a number of years ago but never wrote down the url.
This time, it found me more or less as it popped up in front of me during my research of the TWO Sister Lucias.

I look at people through the eyes of an artist even though I am not an artist or a sculptor. When I first saw an image of her, I was struck by her teeth then her eyes.

When I saw the pictures of a nun who was reportedly Sister Lucia standing next to Pope John Paul II, I was struck by the differences in her face.

This is not the same person.

The shape of her eyes and her eyebrows are different. (compare the image taken in 1947/1948 with those taken with Pope John Paul II during his first visit.

The teeth are different.
The teeth of the second nun are not man made. There is a look about artificial teeth -that natural teeth do not have. The second sister Lucia -the false one has natural teeth and they are evenly spaced, smallish and slightly pushed in. The REAL Sister Lucia has long teeth that are pushed together and quite unevenly spaced. Some would say she has 'rabbit' teeth.

The length of the face is different.

Even when a face ages, it does not change in length.
An oval or heart shaped face over time can become more square like but even this is not necessarily true. A rectangular does not become a square face. That does not happen.

The Original Sister Lucia's chin/neck was weak.
The false Sister Lucia's was the opposite. It was strong,

I could go on and on, adding many more points. If any want me too, I shall.
I think I have written quite a lengthy posting for my initial comment on this forum.
Thank you.
J. aka Pia8

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
3 points remain constant: Shape of eyes, nose and lipsreply to post by bgeorgette

Hello:

As I wrote this, I have the 2 images before me on different taps.

Here are the similarities.

The actual shape of the eyes have not changed-although the eyes themselves appear bigger in the second image.
(the one where she is standing next to the child and the man)
The noses are quite similar.
the actual shape of the mouth are similar.

Maybe it is just a thing with me but I see the young girl within the older woman.
So much so, I would tell you if it were not the actual person, it would most likely be a granddaughter.

Januszkiewiczus
aka Pia8

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join