It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Temple silver bar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I would love to have my hands on one of these! I had no idea the Masons were minting their own bullion....I guess it makes sense and not I'm not really surprised, it's definitely an awesome artifact. I got the pic from Treasurenet This lucky bloke found it in a "black vinyl pouch buried in a river sandbar" while metal detecting!

~odievk

[edit on 21-9-2007 by odievk]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I bet the corporate pirate that buried his treasure for future emergency is pissed about this

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
DON'T COME BACK TO THE LODGE UNTIL YOU FIND THE SILVER WE'VE HIDDEN FOR YOU! YOU WANT THAT 33RD, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WORK FOR IT!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
We always drop some in transport to remote areas. We make these treks multiple times a year. Since the early years we have much betters methods of transport and storage. j/k

Masonica silver bar 4sale

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Most likely a fund raising deal from the time. Was this before Bunker Hunt?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by diedagaincraftsmen

I got to think before the Masons crash the world economy and set up world wide martial law under their leader the Antichrist, they will want to make a few more dollars by already having bought into Gold and Silver.

Did anyone detect which way my bias is towards the Masons?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777

I got to think before the Masons crash the world economy and set up world wide martial law under their leader the Antichrist, they will want to make a few more dollars by already having bought into Gold and Silver.

Not to mention stockpiling a few more quarts of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

top topics

join