It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question For John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hi,

You seem like a guy with a lot of experiences and such. I have a question for you which you may or not may be able to answer.

After all, I had some thinking. You've been a member of this forum for some time, and some of your words had us freaked, curious, everything, especially myself. But what if one day, the feds will come to you and arrest you, and have a talk? What if you will end up being murdered by them? What would you do?

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
What if you will end up being murdered by them? What would you do?

Nothing. He would be dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

OKOKOK That did it for me...
is that the flu or you just coffin?

OK I don't think they will visit JL because i am sure he knows how far he can take something.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I doubt the Feds would be interested in JL. I mean. who's gunna believe someone who goes around saying there's life on most planets in our solar system, including the gas giants. And don't forget the Soul Catcher on the Moon..
We all know John isn't mad or dumb, infact I'd say the opposite. My theory is that John is deliberately saying these things in order to stay out of the Feds cross-hairs...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ummm. Do we really need two "Questions for John Lear" threads?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes, I'm aware of that. This thread isn't titled to be "Questions", though.

It's only one sort of important question, which focuses on the main subject, hope you don't mind.

Thanks for the responses. Styxxz, your theory doesn't seem to be too far fetched, so you may be right

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yes, I'm aware of that. This thread isn't titled to be "Questions", though.

It's only one sort of important question, which focuses on the main subject, hope you don't mind.

Thanks for the responses. Styxxz, your theory doesn't seem to be too far fetched, so you may be right

Nope. I don't mind. However, you'll notice that the "Questions for John Lear" thread is made up of a bunch of single questions...for John Lear. Much like yours.

You probably should have titled your thread "John Lear in danger from the Feds?" or something like that. Otherwise, it just looks like a another question for John Lear, that should be posted in the "Questions for John Lear" thread. Maybe try posting it over there to see if John responds. However, his response would probably be similar to Kleverone's logical response.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

You're right, only if I was able to edit my thread, oh well.

I felt it was an important question to ask, so I figured he would notice it and give an answer. Turns out he won't, lol.

At least I got him thinking.

Mod, if you could change the thread title to "John Lear in danger from the Feds?", I'd appreciate it.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Hi,

You seem like a guy with a lot of experiences and such. I have a question for you which you may or not may be able to answer.

After all, I had some thinking. You've been a member of this forum for some time, and some of your words had us freaked, curious, everything, especially myself. But what if one day, the feds will come to you and arrest you, and have a talk?

Thanks for the thread and the post TheoOne. Feds don't usually bother anyone with weird ideas even if they hit home, unless that person obtained that information as the result of a clearance he may have had and was sworn to secrecy or if he obtained the information through illegal means like hacking into the military web.

Me and those who work with me are very careful not to obtain information through illegal means. There is certainly enough information to be obtained through legal means.

However, if we should legally obtain information that steps on some toes the first thing that would happen is that someone, probably 2 persons would show up at my door for a sitdown. They would tell me that the specific information I am talking about is classified and appeal to my loyalty to my country not to further discuss it. They would take extra time and care to be sure I understood the importance of not talking about the information.

They would thank me for my time and my cooperation and bid me a good afternoon.

If I choose to ignore their appeal for loyalty to my country I would then be subject to various, sometimes subtle, sometimes not so subtle, stronger suggestions. I am familiar with the tactics so I am not likely to ignore their appeal. Nor would I.

However I have never had a sitdown nor do I expect one.

I will share one line of one confidential email I received a couple of days ago without comment or explanation:

"There are a lot of us holding our breath in anticipation."

What if you will end up being murdered by them? What would you do?

Wake up dead.

Thanks again for the thread and post.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, I will be damned that you have finally answered. I never thought you would answer,

With your statements given, I would say I have to agree with you. I think the feds would consider you as a good guy, I don't know.

I remember I had a teacher, and he seemed to be pretty serious about what information he was providing me, like I never knew before. He too was freaking me out, and sounded like he was an alien disguised as a human being, not too sure. Could've been a reptilian, too.
You never know. To be honest, I've lost a contact with him so I don't know what happened. I tried to e-mail him and he isn't responding in any shape or form. Oh well...

I always thought if you say something that is unusual or that sounds like a top-secret government-related information, you could get arrested for speaking about it, or whatever, ya know...

That e-mail statement you've given, seems true enough. As for me, I guess I'm still breathing

A wise guy once said, "Why argue with a fool?".

But again, thanks for your post, John Lear. Don't die too soon.

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Nevermind...

[edit on 27-9-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sir,
There is much speculation floating that the Fed is poisoning, low level, heavily populated areas using a newer patented device for vaccinating herds. That is purportedly why our skies are now filled with 'chemtrails', not just the vapor from jet engines. Would reduce population on 'unneeded people' according to purported Illuminati plans. It occurs to me that this would be simple enough to verify or deny. Have a plane go up and sample. If false, proclaim. If true, look for criminal charges against the Fed. Not that the courts have anything to do with truth or justice in my experience. But what do you think about sampling? Thanx, Gregarious

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Get Real TheOne !!! Feds can't do poop.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including chapter 47 of title 10, United States Code (Uniform Code of Military Justice, 10 U.S.C. 801-946), and in order to prescribe amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States, prescribed by Executive order 12473, as amended, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Thirty days after the date of this Executive Order, the provisions of Federal Rule of Evidence 415, adopted September 13, 1994, will no longer be applicable to the Military Rules of Evidence. This evidentiary rule became applicable to courts-martial on January 6, 1996, pursuant to Military Rule of Evidence 1102.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by Gregarious

Sir,
There is much speculation floating that the Fed is poisoning, low level, heavily populated areas using a newer patented device for vaccinating herds. That is purportedly why our skies are now filled with 'chemtrails', not just the vapor from jet engines.

Thanks for the post Gregarious sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Referring specifically to the chemtrails I don't believe 'they' are poisoning us. I believe the chemtrails are a completely ignorant although well-meaning attempt to limit global warming; as if man had the slightest capability of doing that. Global warming is a natural earth cycle and was not caused by man nor can it be limited by man.

Would reduce population on 'unneeded people' according to purported Illuminati plans.

My opinion that nobody is going to be reducing the world’s population by any significant amount other than what we are doing in Iraq.

It occurs to me that this would be simple enough to verify or deny. Have a plane go up and sample.

Easier said than done. First you have to get a plane and then buy or build sampling equipment. The sampling equipment has to be built to the standards that, if you actually found something incriminating would hold up in court.

Then there is the issue of where you are sampling and the issue of chain of command.

Then you have to find a laboratory that would be equipped to investigate the sampling and it is unlikely that you could find such a laboratory that does not already have government contracts and would get involved in such an effort.

If false, proclaim. If true, look for criminal charges against the Fed. Not that the courts have anything to do with truth or justice in my experience. But what do you think.

I think that nothing could ever be proven no matter what.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity what do you think about all these claims of Reptile/Reptilian like creatures that keep popping up everywhere now a days.

Me personally I bilieve they exist but as for what David Icke says........ the man isn't the kind one should put their faith or hope into. Seems like everyone of his videos is packed with masonic hand signs.

The reason I ask is because a while back I heard you on CoastToCoast with George Noory and you stated that the greys/zetas were subservient to another species.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz
I doubt the Feds would be interested in JL. I mean. who's gunna believe someone who goes around saying there's life on most planets in our solar system, including the gas giants.

About 15 people on these boards....and that's about it.

And don't forget the Soul Catcher on the Moon..

I remember it clearly from a past life.

My theory is that John is deliberately saying these things in order to stay out of the Feds cross-hairs...

So if John ever starts making any sense the Feds will "whack" him? In that case I suspect his life is quite safe for the moment at least

as Mr Lear says:

Me and those who work with me are very careful not to obtain information through illegal means.

Or any other means - they just clearly make it up as they go along. Safest way.

top topics

join