It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't I post in these forums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Like, in John Lear's forum for example, i see others are able to make new threads.......does it have to do something with post counts? If so, what number does it need to be?

Thanks.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Your question has been answered. You have posted a thread.

I read your profile. Maybe you should start a thread as to another of your questions...Why Can't Everyone Be Perfect?

I would like to hear your thoughts as to what kind of world we would live in if we were all perfect.

I, of many imperfections, hope you enjoy your stay on ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey thanks for your response, I acknowledge I've posted threads, I'm talking about in other forums, or sections you can you say. In john lear one, I just don't see the "new thread" button, which confuses me. I'd like to give him my question.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I see what you mean TheoOne. I pretty much have 2, 000 posts and it still doesn't let me post a reply. The thing is, the reply button is missing, and the page layout seems a bit warped, like all crunched to the left.
Of the 6 conspiracy master forums, only two look normal and have reply buttons.

I know you need at least 250 posts to participate in the Jim Marrs forum, but after 1/4 hour of searching I can't find any mention of a limit in the John Lear forum. I think it's just computer problems.

[edit on 20/9/2007 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I see what you mean TheoOne. I pretty much have 2, 000 posts and it still doesn't let me post a reply. The thing is, the reply button is missing, and the page layout seems a bit warped, like all crunched to the left.
Of the 6 conspiracy master forums, only two look normal and have reply buttons.

I know you need at least 250 posts to participate in the Jim Marrs forum, but after 1/4 hour of searching I can't find any mention of a limit in the John Lear forum. I think it's just computer problems.

Ah.

Probably a forum bug, I suppose. Would it be OK to create a thread in there by using your method, then?

Thanks.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yup mate should be fine. There's nothing I can find saying you can't post there.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Like, in John Lear's forum for example, i see others are able to make new threads.......

Members are not able to start new threads in Conspiracy Master Forums. Only the Master him/her self can. I believe people were able to post new threads in the Lear forum for a bit, but it was unintentional and fixed (but i may be wrong)

does it have to do something with post counts? If so, what number does it need to be?

Supposedly you need 200 posts to reply in the Conspiracy Masters forum. According to this anyways.

[edit on 9/20/2007 by pstiffy]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
yea i was always under the impression only conspiracy masters are allowed to make new threads in their conspiracy master forums..

..of course there are ways around it as watch_the_rocks has pointed out

new topics

top topics

join