It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Is Not New (The Capitalist Conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If only people had the internet forty years ago, perhaps we wouldn`t have had 911. Is that wishful thinking?

Bridas.

The New World Order is not new as these compiled clips from The Capitalist Conspiracy show us. This 40 year old filmstrip presentation by G. Edward Griffin is only one of many films uncovering some of the real history of the Shadow Government of bankers behind most countries governments.

Youtube Video

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here`s the full documentary.

Youtube Film

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
so what was bush sr. talking about on 9/11/1991?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Interesting that my 21 year old son showed me a film a week or two ago like that one but it included religion and was one hour and half long, he make me sit down and watch it with him.

Then he asked me if I knew anything about that been truth, I told him that I knew and yes it was true.

He said that people are sending the video around to one another in my space, we all know that my space is mostly young people.

The one I saw have a lot of historical facts and then profiters blood line until this present time.

Interesting stuff been circulating around in the net.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This has a great collection of quotes from prime ministers and presidents, as well as others in position of power and influence.

Bridas.

NWO From The Mouths of The Elite

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join