It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOUR meaning of life.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm just sittin around waiting on my turn to die, LOL just kidding.
I love a drive in the coutry to watch a deer jump a fence. I like walking in the woods especially in fall of the year (my favorite time of year by the way) when all the leaves are so beutiful. I wish the two weeks the leaves are at their peak color could last forever but if it did it wouldn't mean as much I suppose. I also love to take a drive and see how the rich folk live any time of the year. I love to see nice houses with beautiful landscapes. I dream of building one just like I like it one day.

I like to know how things work although I don't spend enough time to find out how everything works, I might if I had more time. I live for the weekends when work is done my life begins and dies again come Monday morning, starting the process all over again.

Watching my little girls grow, learn and play breathes new life into this tired body. It brings new joy to going to amusement parks (Dolly Wood is my favorite) and things like that I had lost interest in long ago.
I like math formulas too and try to remember all the ones I need to use on a regular basis. I like trains not the new ones but the old steam trains with a whistle. In my opinion some things didn't need improving.

I like tools. I want to have a tool for everything and keep them in order so I can find them when I need them. Anything I own I can put my finger on it anytime. I like systematic ways of doing things. Anyway, those are a few of the things I like.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is a question i ask myself all the time! i must agree i used to be one of these people that spent so much time wanting to be someone else that i forgot what is really important in life...

LIFE ITSELF!!!

But since i have grown and done all these stupid things and LEARNED from them i have become a better person and can look around and see what life really is about!

The meaning of life is simply what you make of it! if you spend your time trying to be someone else you will never truely see who you are...once you have accepted yourself then you will be happy

<< 1   >>

join