It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Syria: Use chem weapons & we'll wipe you off map

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

nice people are nice people and nuts are nuts--------i imagine that when the nukes were dropped on japan that some very nice japanese people that were innocent of any crimes died.in the usa and canada we have a mixture of nuts and nice people and we would be better off if our nuts died if they dont want to change.the question is if a war broke out say just for example between us and iran-which nuts mixed with nice people would you prefer to see dead?only G-D can sort this mess out but people would rather do it themselves until they get desperate enough to ask G-D for help

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

nice people are nice people and nuts are nuts--------i imagine that when the nukes were dropped on japan that some very nice japanese people that were innocent of any crimes died.in the usa and canada we have a mixture of nuts and nice people and we would be better off if our nuts died if they dont want to change.the question is if a war broke out say just for example between us and iran-which nuts mixed with nice people would you prefer to see dead?only G-D can sort this mess out but people would rather do it themselves until they get desperate enough to ask G-D for help

Well I would love to have NO war, attacking Iran WILL be the biggest mistake in USA history, it might be the beginning of the end for them, the whole view of people hating The USA is based on this, and if they attack it will give them a good reason to attack The USA, attacking Iran will put The US people, them and their family at high risk, attacking Iraq will be the stupidest thing ever.

"which nuts mixed with nice people would you prefer to see dead?"

Well neither, but in my opinion we are going to see both dead, if war happens. And that really is pathetic. Were stuck in the middle of these damn stupid politicians greed for power.

It will make Iran end up like Iraq and palistine, and possibly in the end make America as messed up???

Lets hope there is no war.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

There ....

You've gone and made me change my mood!

Best I could come up with - in the space provided - "Porcus omne" for "Pork for all".

Nah, I'm changing it back to my previous mood.

[edit on 9/21/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

So, we should wait for something that has absolutely no proof for its existence to save us? To sort it all out for us? It doesn't work like that and it never has. We are our own and we have to deal with what we've created. There's absolutely no time to waste waiting for something that may never come. I for one, will not be asking the Easter Bunny for world peace and the continuation of the human chapter in the universe.

With luck, we'll not only survive our first phase of existence but our future generations will witness the end of the book, which, is not a reference to the Bible.

Oh! And for the love of Einstein can we get back on TRACK? We've wasted too much time debating biblical nonsense already. We've also wasted too much time attacking each other vehemently and not intellectually.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

nice people are nice people and nuts are nuts--------i imagine that when the nukes were dropped on japan that some very nice japanese people that were innocent of any crimes died.

G-d, I get tired of generalizations like this. Oh, the poor, poor Japanese that got nuked ... That soooooo forgets and ignores all the poor, innocent (very nice) Chinese and (very nice) people from every other nationality savagely brutalized by the Japanese during the war. And the innocent (very nice) people killed during the 9/11 attacks, what of them?

Innocent (very nice) people die in wars. Tragic, but a fact of life throughout history. But what country sets up its rules of engagement to purposely put their own soldiers in more danger in order to minimize the loss of innocent life? Only one in the history of civilization that I'm aware of - the U.S., of course.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

rufus---i just love the word of G-D that is sharper than any two-edged sword and is used to judge the thoughts and intentions of the mind hebrews 4:12----no sense in beating around the bush---might as well say what i really think----

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

usa putting its own citizens lives in peril
not just the usa but israel as well.the present leader olmert has been for months putting jewish peoples lives in jeopardy in sderot and the towns of the west bank by restraining the idf from doing its job of eliminating terrorists like they used to.i frankly doubt the man is even a jew---his family migrated from russiah into china and then into israel---supposedly he is a jew thru his father but the man looks like a mongol----got his eyelids surgically altered a year ago to supposely get rid of the "droop".my opinion of him is that even if he is a jew, that he's a traitor. to change the subject somewhat i cant comprehend what has happened to president bush----if he wants to stop terrorists from entering the usa why is he so hot and heavy to let the borders between the states and mexico be so open including even on insisting that mexican truckers roll thru the states a perfect way to bring a big nuke in?we have friends in the usa that are sick of the crimes that have come to their neighbour hoods committed by mexican illegals

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What probably got Israel attention was this report in Jane's magazine of
accident with chemical warhead being mated to Scud type missile

Report: Dozens dead in Syrian chemical weapons experiment

Jane's Magazine reports Syrian officers, Iranian engineers attempting to mount chemical warhead on Scud missile killed in accident which took place in secret location about two months ago

[url=http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3451012,00.html[/url]

After what happened in WWII where most of the Jews were exterminated
the survivors who founded modern Israel made a pledge never to have
this occur again - anyone who threatens them, especially using chemical
weapons, is going to get smashed.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

They want to convert us to islam or kill us - only two possibilities for them.

what a load of bollocks...keep watching the news mate
all this crap about islamic fascist has only come about since 9/11.

everything we have witnessed to date is about 9/11.if we are at so called war with islamic fundamentalist..why not deport EVERY muslim in the western world?...or put them in detention camps
like the US did with the japanese during ww2..and the british did with all german nationals..

war my arse!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Soo Israel and Syria are going to get at each other, GOODY let the fire works starts I will get my pop corn and my Koo-laid to go with it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
if Israel existed thousands of years on that territory, then don't the Native American Indians have the right to reclaim all of THEIR land back? And if they threatened to use the force necessary, the rest of the world should support them against u.s.a. right?

You must really be bad at history.
Did you happen to know, that native american indians sold out other native american indians, to white European settlers? Your idea is not practical. You are playing a very immature game of 'tic for tac'. This is OUR land, as well as the native americans, and so on and so fourth. This land, in reality, is everyones land. I mean we all happen to live on the same planet, we are all human beings, right? Modern politics prohibit this logic though. Thus why there are more poor people in this world then there are rich. It is getting better though, slowly but surely. These steps you see now, are the first steps at putting the building blocks in place. I am referring to the global economy of course, and its exponential growth that we are starting to see. In Isreal and Irans case, its politics mixed with mostly religion differences that are what keep these two feather weights at each others throats. Iran comes off as the one who does not want peace with Isreal, thus there ritual chants of "death to Israel". I personally view Israel as the one in the right here. They want peace, the rest of 'em, do not.

Your analogy is terrible.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by West Coast]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This was said a long time ago but as i was reading through this thread this caught my eye.

one of these days a nut is going to use these wmds against innocent civilians-

All i have to say is "Hiroshimo" and "Nagasaki"

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
SO why would Isreal single out chemical weapons in the statement,,,,hmmmmmm lets see there was that explosion in july. but seems to me Isreal maybe took out a chemical factory or some thing when they crossed into Syria a few weeks back. I dont know just my thoughts. All ive seen is the thread focus on Media Rhetoric and not the fact that that syria must be making chemical weapons now.

"Citing Syrian intelligence sources, the report claimed a team of Iranian and Syrian engineers were killed July 26 while trying to arm a Scud-C missile with a mustard gas warhead." (OP Article)

"Jane's said dozens of Iranian workers were among those who died when a fire in the missile's engine triggered the explosion and release of a toxic cloud of lethal chemical agents banned under international law."(same)

Seems to me Isreal knows something the massad are some of the best and it would not surprise me if it was a chemical factory Isreal went in to hit. And this just confirms for me that the US knows something.

"U.S. intelligence sources played down the report saying they've seen no credible evidence chemical weapons were involved in the Syrian accident."

Tell me Saddams chemicals or WMDs or the ones we gave him didnt get sent to Syria before we could find them?

I have to ask why would Isreal make a statement about Chemical weapons now?

What up wit dat?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Not really- check the Bible
Israel will be around forever

and Damascus will burn
God is long suffering but nations who hate His people will perish
assyrians, babylonians, Greeks, amelekites, persians, egyptians, Arabs/ottomans,edomites,romans,british, german reich, russia is in for it too along with Iran Libya and Turkey ,
its a long list
and proves the Abrahamic promise to Abraham in Genesis 32
bless the Jew- be Blessed
Curse the Jew- be cursed

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Soo Israel and Syria are going to get at each other, GOODY let the fire works starts I will get my pop corn and my Koo-laid to go with it.

More like you should prepare for the last war on earth. Those fireworks might be in our hometowns soon after the war in the Middle East starts. Because if Israel hits Syria, Iran will hit Israel along with the other Arab nations, The US will hit Iran, China will hit the US not sure who will hit Russia, or maybe we will just hit them for GP. And shoot, India and Pakistan will say WTF buy then and unload on each other the EU will be dragged along with the US and Japan and N Korea will have a go at it.

Call me crazy...... who knows though maybe diplomacy will work right.

What up Marg?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yacov
reply to post by DYepes

Not really- check the Bible
Israel will be around forever

and Damascus will burn
God is long suffering but nations who hate His people will perish
assyrians, babylonians, Greeks, amelekites, persians, egyptians, Arabs/ottomans,edomites,romans,british, german reich, russia is in for it too along with Iran Libya and Turkey ,
its a long list
and proves the Abrahamic promise to Abraham in Genesis 32
bless the Jew- be Blessed
Curse the Jew- be cursed

The Bible is a worthless set of fairy tales that have caused way more trouble for the world than not. Stop spewing this illogical nonsense on these boards- the Bible is not in the least bit logical and if you dont want me to critisize your beliefs than don't impose them on these forums.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
What eventually will happen is the fulfillment of this Biblical prophecy,

"The burden of Damascus.

Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city,

and it shall be a ruinous heap"
Isaiah 17:1

Damascus is the capital of Syria. It has an appointment with ruination. Bible prophecies are always fulfilled and this one is getting ready to be fulfilled shortly.

you poor brainwashed soul all bible prophecies always come true?? lol

For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people. He shall slay with the sword thy daughters in the field: and he shall make a fort against thee, and cast a mount against thee, and lift up the buckler against thee. And he shall set engines of war against thy walls, and with his axes he shall break down thy towers. By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach."

—Ezekiel 26:7-10

Again, this is a false prophecy. Nebuchadnezzar did indeed besiege Tyre for many years - but, as any history book will tell you, he failed to conquer it. (Tyre is a city on an island just offshore, with suburbs on the mainlands. Nebuchadnezzar conquered those, but failed to break into the island city.) Alexander the Great did conquer it later, but he was not the object of Ezekiel's prophecy.

But now comes the real howler:

God also said in Ezekiel 26:14, "And I will make thee like the top of a rock: thou shalt be a place to spread nets upon; thou shalt be built no more: for I the Lord have spoken it, saith the Lord God." The site of ancient Tyre is quite suitable for habitation, but the prophecy has stood fulfilled now for over 2, 000 years, and Tyre has never been rebuilt.

This is completely wrong. Tyre exists to this day, and plenty of people still live there. Here's some modern satellite imagery of this supposedly non-existent, never-rebuilt city:

The city that shouldn't be there

they always come true right?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3x3cut3d

everything we have witnessed to date is about 9/11.if we are at so called war with islamic fundamentalist..why not deport EVERY muslim in the western world?...or put them in detention camps
like the US did with the japanese during ww2..and the british did with all german nationals..

Ummm...because not all Muslims are Islamic Fundamentalists? Do you seriously not get that?

Wake up. The Islamic Fundamentalist threat is real. Their goal is to bring about an Islamic Caliphate. They count on misinformed, brainwashed people (like you for instance) to help them...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

More like you should prepare for the last war on earth. Those fireworks might be in our hometowns soon after the war in the Middle East starts. Because if Israel hits Syria, Iran will hit Israel along with the other Arab nations, The US will hit Iran, China will hit the US not sure who will hit Russia, or maybe we will just hit them for GP. And shoot, India and Pakistan will say WTF buy then and unload on each other the EU will be dragged along with the US and Japan and N Korea will have a go at it.

Call me crazy...... who knows though maybe diplomacy will work right.

And thus, once the smoke clears, Australia becomes the dominant power in the world! MWAHAHAHA

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

It always amazes me how far some folks will bend over backwards to support Amadinejahd. Now it's OK he said all that, but he didn't mean Iran would do it. Give us all a break. Unless you know exactly who else Amadinejahd thinks is going to take care of his Israel problem for him.

Might be time for me to post the definition of "sycophant" again ...

Sycophant n. - a self-seeking, servile flatterer: fawning parasite.

dictionary.reference.com...

Are you saying Amadinejahd is a sycophant? What does that have to do with the possibility of Israel destroying itself by way of it's politics, economy, and foreign policies? This is the thing, a country can destroy itself if the people in charge do not know how to manage it. Look at the great United States of America, what is happening now?

I'd have to agree. The bible stories are not going to help anybody if we are dealing with reality and it's issues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join