It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Syria: Use chem weapons & we'll wipe you off map

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
if Israel existed thousands of years on that territory, then don't the Native American Indians have the right to reclaim all of THEIR land back? And if they threatened to use the force necessary, the rest of the world should support them against u.s.a. right?]

They sure do.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
When I saw the title to this thread, I asked myself how many posts before someone brings the biblical prophesy nonsense into it. Sure enough, 6 posts down and WAA-LAA.

But I guess the Koran "nonsense" as reason for all the hatred and bloodshed is legitimate?

Take all the religions out of the region's issues and IMO probably there is peace there ...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Who knows but personally i have a copy of the Kopran and every day i tear a page out of it and wipe my ass with it first thing in the morning. It makes me feel better.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
if Israel existed thousands of years on that territory, then don't the Native American Indians have the right to reclaim all of THEIR land back? And if they threatened to use the force necessary, the rest of the world should support them against u.s.a. right?]

They sure do.

But the French didn't start out in France and the Germans didn't start out in Germany and the Iranians didn't start out in Iran, etc., etc., etc ...

Taken to it's logical conclusion, your point would be that we all need to rewind history and put everyone back where they started?

That would put about 5 billion people back in Africa and leave the rest of the world empty.

No, seriously, throughout history peoples have moved and conquests have happened. But out of all of history, it's only the so-called "palestinians" that deserve to have "their" land returned to them?

Sorry, but

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
But the French didn't start out in France and the Germans didn't start out in Germany and the Iranians didn't start out in Iran, etc., etc., etc ...

Taken to it's logical conclusion, your point would be that we all need to rewind history and put everyone back where they started?

That would put about 5 billion people back in Africa and leave the rest of the world empty.

No, seriously, throughout history peoples have moved and conquests have happened. But out of all of history, it's only the so-called "palestinians" that deserve to have "their" land returned to them?

Sorry, but

Thats exactly my point!!! DUH. Thats w2hy im sick of hearing about how Israel is in Arab land. The Arabs need to learn how to freakin deal with and quit their bitchin.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I know, it's getting ridiculous. Every single thread on ATS will have something about a prophecy. Ignorance is bliss.

Anyways,

I still don't see anything heating up. It's still the same old back and forth banter. It's like, "mine's bigger!" "no, mine!" "nuh-uh, mine is HUUUGE!" "No way!" stupidity children deal in. There has to be a single decisive mistake that can truly fuel the push for war. That hasn't happened yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I wish Iran would do something stupid so that pathetic regime would be eliminated. I hope Mr. Ahkmajob is the first one to be vaporized and i hope Tehran turns into the loveliest piece of glass you've ever laid your eyes on. Its going to happen and i cant wait!!

I don't think it will happen, contrary to all those who would like for it to, namely you, Dick Cheney, Bush, Bechtel Corp., Stevedoring Services of America, and Kellogg, Brown & Root, (a Halliburton subsidiary). All of these entities listed above have an publicly known interest in bombing Iran, except you.

What's your reason for wanting Iran bombed?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well i put money on it that it will happen eventually. You know, i really dont care if the Iranian people are bombed or not...i prefer them not to be if i had a choice, but i would love to see the Mullahs and Mr. Akmablowjob incinerated.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
Does anyone else think it is kind of odd that Israel is telling Syria they will "wipe them off the map"? I mean, when this was said by the Iranian President, people were getting very angry. Yet, when they say it, nothing. Just thought it was weird that they said this and no one has made any response saying that this is an unacceptable answer.

-Droops

This is how rumors get started. The thread title is misleading. Israel did not say any such thing. They said "it will be the end of this evil and brutal dictatorship." That says nothing about physically wiping the country off the map.

You people seriously need to start reading your sources more clearly and stop overreacting so much. It's a bit ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
What's your reason for wanting Iran bombed?

I've actually heard an ex-friend of mine wishing for Iran to be bombed namely for 1 selfish reason: So the rapture can begin and he can float off into space (and hopefully die from the vacuum!) and live happily ever after while a great portion of the world has to deal in death for a decade.

The sheer stupidity made me sick. Seriously. It made me think that acting upon said prophecy is inevitable because kooks like him could be in power. I know Reagan was a huge fan of that crud. Now imagine somebody who doesn't really believe in those stories but understands the power of religion over the minds of gullible people? You can literally make it so a prophecy happens since you're in the position to do so.

Oh man, the hysteria!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatblissguy
I wish someone would wipe Israel off the map. At least then there wouldnt be much to fight with the Arabs over. Its their land anyways. The Camp David accords signed SEPTEMBER 17, 1978 only made things worse for us. And when the Brits carved up all that land of Persia, Assyria, and Arabia up over there arbitrarily, and created the State of Israel(in what WAS Palestine), thats what started all this. Give them back their land we and Israel are occupying. Then all of this will go away! Dont you people get it!

Posts like this make me sick. And the fact that it has received multiple stars is even more disturbing. I'm ashamed to be a part of the same member community as you!

You try going to Israel, looking those people in the face, and tell them that they don't deserve a place to live and be free. Every human deserves a place to live free from tyranny.

And don't play that ridiculous "this land belonged to Palestine" garbage. That land belonged to the tribes of Israel thousands of years ago. So get your facts straight before you start spouting your hatemongering.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
Does anyone else think it is kind of odd that Israel is telling Syria they will "wipe them off the map"? I mean, when this was said by the Iranian President, people were getting very angry. Yet, when they say it, nothing. Just thought it was weird that they said this and no one has made any response saying that this is an unacceptable answer.

-Droops

oops deleted it

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

LMAO. That's got to be the best response ever. I'm not being condecending. I honestly found that last statement to be hysterical.

I don't agree with it, but I do share your sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You know, i really dont care if the Iranian people are bombed or not..

Your disgusting. Would you care if you were the Iranian people, that you and your family got bombed? your pathetic.
Thats like saying you don't care if people in the US get bombed because of their president, these are people and every single life is valuable, not some statistic for your sick satisfaction.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

actually israel isnt occupying all the land G-D gave to them to dwell in yet.abraham was to pass on the land from the nile to the euphrates to his descendants genesis 15:18.the line of descent was thru isaac genesis 25:6.abraham sent all his other sons away to the east----ishmael included.isaac passed on everything to jacob whose name was changed to israel.genesis 28:4.jacob left everything to the 13 tribes----his 12 sons---joseph was divided between ephraim and manasseh whom jacob adopted as his own genesis 48:15-21 and genesis 49.in leviticus 25:23 G-D makes it plain that the land belongs to G-D and They decide who is to live there.thus the term Holy land and the land of israel.when Messiah returns the arab countries that are presently squatting on G-Ds land will be removed and sent east where they belong.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Your disgusting. Would you care if you were the Iranian people, that you and your family got bombed? your pathetic.
Thats like saying you don't care if people in the US get bombed because of their president, these are people and every single life is valuable, not some statistic for your sick satisfaction.

Well they dont care much for Americans so i dont care much for them. Overthrow your dictator if you dont like it so much.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

The only reason I like seeing these folks post theeir biblical references is that I get to imagine the muslims around the world and the athiests here having to stick their fingers in their ears (and eyes, too?) and say loudly, "la la la la la la" until they can quickly scroll past to the next post where hopefully it's safe for them to read again.

Imagine it ....

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Too bad no one has found a way to post virtual pork on here. Im sure the muslims would love that!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Get a Grip!!! Can you people not have a conversation, without blanket insults and derogatory comments.

Let me please remind you:

Courtesy is Mandatory
How Not to be Banned from ATS
Terms & Conditions of Use

fair warning to all....

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well they dont care much for Americans so i dont care much for them. Overthrow your dictator if you dont like it so much.

Do you personally know them? have you ever been to Iran, do you even know what it looks like over there, who these people are, how do you know what they think, your generalizing, and generalizing is never good, its a sing of ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join