It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Syria: Use chem weapons & we'll wipe you off map

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Israel to Syria: Use chem weapons & we'll wipe you off map

www.nydailynews.com

"We will not attack them first. But if they ever use these weapons against Israel, then we must be clear — it will be the end of this evil and brutal dictatorship," Yuval Steinitz, a right-wing member of the Israeli parliament, told the Daily News yesterday.

Sparking shock waves across the Middle East was a report in Jane's Defence Weekly about an accidental explosion at a top secret Syrian base in July.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Things heating massively up....

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's about time. I wish Israel would be more aggressive politically with Iran and Syria. Israel needs to respond when these nut cases threaten them. Seriously if I were Israel I would provoke the Iranian Leader to show the world and Iran how full of hot air he truly is. It might actually stop Iran from blustering.

Next time Ahkmandinnainsane threatens Israel they should just say bring it on if you got a pair hehe cause they wont lol

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That's it, the nuclear option. Israël threatened to nuke Baghdad in 91 when Saddam launched Scuds filled with chemical weapons against Israël. I guess that if Iran is attacked, Iran and Syria will probably launch everything they've got against Israël, Iran got at least 300 chemicals and biologicals missiles.

I think that this whole thing will end badly.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well it looks like the October surprise may very well be a military engagement between Israel and Syria. I've been telling people for a few years that that is what will start off the big one. Syria has a few allies that will back it up immediately; Israel has the US and a possibly the backing of the UN. Things are really getting interesting. I'm glad I am alive right now. So many things going on that might possibly be leading up to a massive change in the world. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best I guess. Great thread, starred and flagged.

-Droops

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What eventually will happen is the fulfillment of this Biblical prophecy,

"The burden of Damascus.

Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city,

and it shall be a ruinous heap"
Isaiah 17:1

Damascus is the capital of Syria. It has an appointment with ruination. Bible prophecies are always fulfilled and this one is getting ready to be fulfilled shortly.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Does anyone else think it is kind of odd that Israel is telling Syria they will "wipe them off the map"? I mean, when this was said by the Iranian President, people were getting very angry. Yet, when they say it, nothing. Just thought it was weird that they said this and no one has made any response saying that this is an unacceptable answer.

-Droops

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Pish posh. October surprise, September Surprise, August surprise, summer surprises. There have been no surprises, and there will not be any. In any case, the end of syria or Iran will mean the end of Israel as well, and then the UN can designate all three World Heritage sites and become the first International land. You can tour the remains for the right price, but you must rent the HAZMAT suits at your own expense.

I think all three parties get around the table at the end of the week with a keg and some liqour and just laugh about all the stuff they say to each other and the people across the world that eat it all up, every single month.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Love them or hate them, Israel is not going down without an apocolyptic fight. We are a strong ally. Things are indeed heating up. So it's been said for years but I believe we have the real snafu'd deal here. Right now.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DrOOpieS

The TRUTH is that the Iranian president never said he would wipe israel from the map

he said remove the zionist regime from teh page of time (and in teh conext of the speach the meaning is actually totally differnet)

It was the Murdoch press that interpreted incorrectly.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrOOpieS
Does anyone else think it is kind of odd that Israel is telling Syria they will "wipe them off the map"? I mean, when this was said by the Iranian President, people were getting very angry. Yet, when they say it, nothing.

Thats exactly what I was thinking....

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That is because Israel is immune to reason and international law. Not to mention that Iran said they would wipe Israel off the map if they attacked Iranian nuke sites.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Of course what Iran said is terrorism and what Israel said is justified.

I mean, come on, Iran is the terrorists, remember? Iran defends their homes and their nation, so they're terrorists.

All Israel is trying to do is defend their homes and their nation, so they're innocent human beings.

Iran - Terrorists
Israel - Good Guys

Duh!

Remember that and you will be successful

[edit on 9/21/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wipe Out

Does anyone else think it is kind of odd that Israel is telling Syria they will "wipe them off the map"?

I think it's odd that no one is actually quoted as saying that in the article.

As far as I can tell, those are the words of the New York Daily News and not the Israeli government.

Perhaps that's why there isn't more of a response.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

The TRUTH is that the Iranian president never said he would wipe israel from the map

he said remove the zionist regime from teh page of time (and in teh conext of the speach the meaning is actually totally differnet)

It was the Murdoch press that interpreted incorrectly.

The Truth is what comes from the man's mouth, and needs not be interpreted.

November 13, 2006

"Israel is destined for destruction and will soon disappear"
Israel is "a contradiction to nature, we foresee its rapid disappearance and destruction."

August 4, 2006

"A new Middle East will prevail without the existence of Israel."

May 11, 2006

Israel is "a regime based on evil that cannot continue and one day will vanish."

"Israel is a tyrannical regime that will one day will be destroyed."

"Israel is a rotten, dried tree that will be annihilated in one storm."

Yah, I think thats enough...

Some sources:
www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull
www.adl.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

This the New York daily also did the translation from Iran when they said to wipe out or that was from the NY times.

Now did Israel was using English or their native language.
we may need some translators in ATS to put things straight.
and help some of this thread tittles.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

I wish someone would wipe Israel off the map. At least then there wouldnt be much to fight with the Arabs over. Its their land anyways. The Camp David accords signed SEPTEMBER 17, 1978 only made things worse for us. And when the Brits carved up all that land of Persia, Assyria, and Arabia up over there arbitrarily, and created the State of Israel(in what WAS Palestine), thats what started all this. Give them back their land we and Israel are occupying. Then all of this will go away! Dont you people get it!

[edit on 21-9-2007 by thatblissguy]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Its funny how the media keeps putting the term "wipe them off the map" in every statement that gets released. Its obvious they are trying to provoke a war somewhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

may all the bomb makers that intend to murder innocent people blow themselves up in their wicked endevors.maybe yuval steinitz would retaliate with a nuke strike to end this problem but he's not running the show in israel -olmert is and he's getting a nuke shelter built near the knesset and quick road to the airport for him and his friends-just in case-----i wouldn't depend on him to defend whats left of israel .he's given away gaza---plans to give most of west bank away and wants to give abbas 1/2 of jerusalem and the temple mt. besides and he will probably offer to give up israels nukes---just to show all his muslim friends how sincere he is to go down in history as israels great peacemaker.this man bankruppted jerusalems finances by the time he was finished as its mayor and now he is finishing off the whole country------israel doesnt need any external enemies with this guy around---he's a one man wrecking machine?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Does anyone else think it is kind of odd that Israel is telling Syria they will "wipe them off the map"? I mean, when this was said by the Iranian President, people were getting very angry. Yet, when they say it, nothing. Just thought it was weird that they said this and no one has made any response saying that this is an unacceptable answer.

There is a big difference here. Israel said it would take action if Syria attacked with WMDs. Iran talked about wiping Israel off the map just because it was Israel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join