It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 defenses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If we don't know what the Area 51 defenses are, we can't plan to go around them to get pictures or video. Why even formulate a plan? You wouldn't rob a bank without knowing what security they have right? The only option we have is to send wave after wave of people in and watch how they are taken out. Once we see what defenses they have, then we can plan something. Now unless I get thousands of volunteers...anyone?, or someone can get me truckloads of suicide bombers who want to blow up a military base (its a win win situation then) can we please stop these threads...

[edit on 20-9-2007 by b309302]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This isn't Lemmings. You'd probably have a tough time finding the necessary fodder. And no, I won't be volunteering for this littlle romp that you've got planned.

I believe that even the most foolproof of ways would ultimately end with the clacking accompaniment of the guard's M16s.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

It would be cool if we had the technology and the means to "simulate" sending waves of people through the perimeter to test their defensive AND offensive capabilities.
If we could create hundreds of holograms that look like humans running across the desert, that maybe some how give off their own IR signature.
Or release hundreds of deer, which are similar in weight to humans, across the desert to see what kind of IR or pressure sensors they have..
Yea i know thats "way out there" but isnt what this forum is all about?

Some of the 911 theorists seem to think that holograms were used to disguise missiles as jumbo jets, maybe we could use that same theory to make the deer or cattle to appear to be real humans.. lol

[edit on 9/20/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hundreds of deer? wow, never thought of that Lol. If nothing else it would make a great U tube video. I am fairly sure people who lost loved ones on planes will assure you they were not holograms. Unless they are holograms too..

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Ok, yeah. Now I want in this whole rounding up and releasing hundreds of deer at area 51. That would be a party!
Can you imagine the security forces trying to stop that invasion? We'd have to have loudspeakers blasting Benny Hill chase music.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You won't even be able to touch that sign.
*GOVERNMENT PROPERTY NO TRESSPASSING*
Because *they* are listening & watching you, before you get anywhere near it!
*They* can detect animals from humans.
Holograms won't work. Who do you think created 'em?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There is one way in... join the military, get assigned there, and get some good pics for us =)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
b309302 say's

There is one way in... join the military, get assigned there, and get some good pics for us =)

Might work in a *Make Believe World* but not in the REAL world. They know MORE, about the people who work there...... then the people KNOW about themselves. Why do you think they never helped find Steve Fossett?
Because *they* didn't want the World knowing just how much we are being watched.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Goosenapper

We'd have to have loudspeakers blasting Benny Hill chase music.

Hahaha... that would be classic

[edit on 9/20/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

Good luck getting the deer over/across the fence..good luck getting the deer

top topics

join