It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 12, 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't know if a topic like this has been posted. All I found on the search thing was one from 2004. So please delete if its been posted already.

I assume most of us have heard about Iran's statement saying they would release a "final response" to supporters of Israel. If you haven't heard of this, here's the link.

I know, it may turn out to be another August 22nd, but I personally feel it's better to inform as many people as possible and be wrong than be caught off guard.

Using Wikipedia, some events and observances of October 12th are:

539 BC - The army of Cyrus the Great of Persia takes Babylon.

1792 - First celebration of Columbus Day in the USA held in New York

1941 - This and the next day, German Nazis kill 11,000 Jews in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine. Einsatzkommando 6 massacres most of the remaining Jews of the city, marching them to a ravine where they were killed.

1999 - Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.

2000 - The USS Cole is badly damaged in Aden, Yemen, by two suicide bombers, killing 17 crew members and wounding at least 39

2002 - Terrorists detonate bombs in Paddy's Pub and the Sari Club in Kuta, Bali, killing 202 and wounding over 300.

Some religious significance is Qods Day in Islam and the feast day for two Roman Catholic Saints for those of you who believe in a Vatican/Jesuit conspiracy.

No this isn't "another Doomsday thread". No I'm not saying something is going to happen October 12th. Yes everything in this post is speculation. Yes I know some of you are sick of these threads. So there, I covered most of the complaints, so now you don't have to post them.

If you have more significance to the day, please add it.

EDIT TO ADD: I forgot to add that Operation Top Off will also be around this time. I'm not sure the exact date though.

[edit on 9/20/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

new topics

join