It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not Trifle "We the People"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A lot of talk has been going on in this Country. During the period that there was in the Government, corrupt people were being found out about. The corruption led to some people like Abrams (spelling?) and others to end up in Court.

Doesn't it seem strange that a lot of people do not agree with the Supreme Court Rulings during the prior Supreme Court Rulings with such Rulings such as Eminent Domain and perhaps some others?

Should not Bank Account Records and Phone Records be pulled to assure the People of the USA that such Rulings were indeed legitimate?

Why not or Why?

Call it a Hunch, call it just the Times, call it anything you want, but:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Do Not Trifle the People of the USA!

That Ruling alone has cause Divisions with some people in the USA, including thinking of putting up a motel in the town where Judge Soeter (spelling) lives on the place that he lives at the time. Various News Articles could be looked up during that period verifying those thoughts coming out of some other people about that Ruling by the Supreme Court.

Should "We the People" keep assuming that there may not be other Corruptions also being done during that period of Time or even as other News is read nowadays?

Is this a Tabloid kind of Topic, I really do not think so?

[edit on 9/20/2007 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Okay, I admit that I always do not keep up with everything going on in this Country, but hey, just a thought and usually I know that Congresspeople are the Ones to consult about any of this but here is just some links, not including JohnMcCain/PropertyRights webpage about it or anything else. It seems to me in my opinion that some people for the economy could be doing something better than the division caused by this episode that continues to be taking time away from other people in this Country. Links then and surely not even all the links but just a few of the top ones on this subject:

www.cbsnews.com...

www.expertlaw.com...

In recent decades there has been growing concern about the manner in which some states and units of government exercise their power of eminent domain. Some governments appear inclined to exercise eminent domain for the benefit of developers or commercial interests, on the basis that anything that increases the value of a given tract of land is a sufficient public use. Critics respond that this is absurd, and that there are few properties, no matter how upscale, which could not be made more valuable if developed in a different manner.

www.castlecoalition.org...

www.ncsl.org...

www.reason.org...

caselaw.lp.findlaw.com...

www.law.cornell.edu...

Anyone been affected by this Action or being affected wanting to just be heard on a discussion board.

Perhaps not, perhaps?

Maybe I am just having a bad day or something. I am not actually accusing anyone of doing anything wrong. I think the wrangling speaks for its self. Maybe it has been discussed before, then I just apologize for even bringing it up. Maybe I am reaching way out there in Spacetime somehow, and need to have my head examined. Perhaps others in this Nation need their heads examined. Stress? There is good stress and bad stress, and books released on the subject. Perhaps I should be more concerned with other's feelings that are in Politics. Maybe it is just all the News that happens on a continual basis making up the day anymore. I always felt that I could do something else, then ever try for 15 minutes of fame. Just is not me!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How will it affect you in the Next Election?

www.supremecourtus.gov...

I did read some of the Rulings back then written out by the members of the Supreme Court. I suppose I could find those again. I am sure that those written out statements on the Ruling still can be found.

Perhaps there needs to be no debate because it does not affect you yet?

Besides any amount of for or against such Rulings, just a debate over what it means to you of how you think of such Rulings, perhaps?

It is up to those people only being affected? It is for the Good of this Country?

I belong in Mexico perhaps?
I belong in Canada perhaps?
I have nothing to do with any of this, I just guess that why I came up with this thought out of the Blue?

Sure there is bound to be some influence going on somewhere with other people depending on what they think they can achieve with this Ruling.

Will it become more important in the future then?
I suppose a computer game could also be made about any of this also, but then that will take more time and maybe not even be fun!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I hate to have to beat my own head against the wall here. But let's face it, there are now corporate pig farms usually out in the rural probably because of smell. Is the Supreme Court Ruling about Eminent Domain thought of as something to enhance having a Secondary Infrastructure System?

Does not some colleges in this Country or even High Schools need more education brought about in this Country?

No, pig farms in the large cities or at the colleges or universities or high schools? Just a Zoo?

Just one example of the total business big picture. And of course WNV is still here affecting some people even in some other cities.

Was Eminent Domain thought up and Ruled to start enhancing a Secondary Infrastructure for this Country?

Fill free to post anytime.

top topics

join