It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest cartoon villains of all time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
How about it? Cartoons, we've all watched them. Most time it's villains that are more memorable than the heroes. So I'm nominating for the greatest cartoon villains of all time, the following characters:

Megatron -- Transformers
Overlord -- Spiral Zone
Cobra Commander -- G.I. Joe
Gargamel -- Smurfs

Scratch that last one, I was just kidding

So, what are your nominations? You can always post the same ones I've posted.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Only one contender, imo, Dick Dasterdly from The Wacky Races and Catch The Pigeon.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wile E. Coyote..........Roadrunner tunes

Bluto...............Popeye

Elmer Fudd...............Bugs Bunny

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Skeletor FTW!!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mumm-Ra

Thundercats, Ho!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
OK, here's my real vote:

and as the Dragon:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I vote for me.

I mean look at the contenders.

Skeletor gets owned by fabio in a pink shirt whose always saying he has the power.

Megatron, better than Skeletor but he just wasnt ruthless enough. Starscream should of lead the Decepticons.

Cobra ruthless terrorist organization out to rule the world. This is what Cobra has going for it.

Tomax and Xamot, the twins run Extensive Enterprises and the Crimson Guard. Legions of loyal Crimson Guards living right next door: your mailman, gas station clerk, police, firemen, etc. Infilitrated everything.

ARBCO, its like Halliburton but worse.

The Baroness, and through her deals with MARS industries and the Can Head known as Destro.

Cobra has legions of vipers, legions of BATS

Our Mercs: Firefly, Storm Shadow, and The Dreadnoks.

What does Megatron or Skeletor have compared to that?

Cobra's opponents arnt pink shirt wearin fabio or a bunch of talking cars.

I mean GI Joe now, these guys are all SF, Navy Seals, Force Recon, etc.
Gung Ho would take down Fabio anyday. Have a talking car problem? Snake Eyes would slash the talking cars into scrap.

There's only a few Evil Overlords out there I respect:

Honorable mentions:

The Shredder, leader of the Foot Clan

Mr Burns, Springfield Power.

One more thing.

Mumm ra is a punk. He gets beaten by talking cats. Thats worse than talking cars.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Starscream should of lead the Decepticons.

Here here! I didn't list him because unfortunately he isn't the leader of the Decepticons.

But what about Overlord from The Spiral Zone? He totally owned the world with a zone that spirals around the globe like a boa squeezing it's prey. Everyone in the Zone gets enslaved into his slave army of Zoners. Anyone entering the Zone without special suits becomes a Zoner.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'll go with Megatron.
He was merciless.
For a cartoon character,they really pushed the envelope with him at times.
Poor poor Starscream.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Apocalypse....X-men
Galactor........Silver Surfer
Carnage........Spider-man

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Boris and Natasha from Bullwinkle

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'm going with Apocalypse

HEIGHT: Variable, usually 7 ft.
WEIGHT: Variable
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black

STRENGTH LEVEL: Since Apocalypse can increase his strength by drawing on outside energy sources, his strength is potentially incalculable.

KNOWN SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will. He can levitate himself telekinetically.

Apocalypse has an extraordinarily long life span that has already lasted thousands of years. He can survive for weeks without food or water and can rapidly recover from injuries that would prove fatal to normal human beings. In the future, however, his physical form will eventually grow too aged and enfeebled to contain his vast superhuman energies. Hence, he will transfer his consciousness and powers into a succession of host bodies, abandoning each one when it too grows too old to contain his power.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Megatron, better than Skeletor but he just wasnt ruthless enough. Starscream should of lead the Decepticons.

Galvatron > Megatron > starscream.

Or of course you could pick Unicron.

Transformers out of the way, my second choice would be The Joker from batman.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Zorak

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Posion Ivy from batman unless im very mistaken, been a while since i saw any thing like that.

ProTo FF

top topics

join