It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Illumaniti/Masons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've been looking at this section alot, and everyone talks about these "illuminiti' and 'masons'. What are they? Why are tehy so bad?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
hello and welcome to
the SEARCH
button!

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by cardsharp]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Quick answer:
Illuminati is a society that people think exists but can't verify it.

Masons do exist and everyone knows about it but everyone argues as to whether they're just some benevolent society or some super secret nation usurping occult organisation.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
CLICK ON THIS LINK

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Illuminati Conspiracy, Order of the Illumined Wise Men
May 1, 1776, was the most important date in Freemasonry's Luciferic New World Order Plans. On that date an obscure Jesuit-trained professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria, Adam Weishaupt, founded a secret society called the Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (AISB for short). Illuminati was founded on a mixture of Masonic secrets(--Luciferic Doctrine--), Islamic Mysticism(--Sufism--), and Jesuit mental discipline(--Hatha Yoga--). A unique and dangerous element was it's scientific use of the drug, hashish, to produce an "illuminated" state of mind--derived directly through the Knights Templar's association with the Order of the Assassins (circa 1050 AD).

Go to this website for details:

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
'The Bavarian Order of the Illuminati' is simply the name of a specific Bavarian-based Masonic Lodge, according to Antony Sutton in his book on the Skull & Bones Society. Skull & Bones is an affiliate member of the Illuminati Order, 'Chapter 322'. There probably aren't actually 300 lodges, so the significance of the the '322' number probably describes the date of its founding or something similar.

This Masonic Lodge has become infamous because of its influential members, including supposed founder Adam Weishaupt and some of the Rothschilds, along with some European royalty and nobility. It appears of have been a central player in the politics of the United Kingdom. I assume the the British Windsor family became involved at some point, or perhaps the lodge came to the U.K. with the Rothschilds and became politically critical as they grew to become U.K.'s dominant banking family.

Whatever the case, the Anglo-branch of this order continues to have an extraordinary effect on the U.S. ruling class via its association to the Yale University crowd with its Anglo-elite families such as the Bushes, Bundys, Pillsburys, Whitneys, Harrimans, etc.

In Sutton's book you can read descriptions of the Skull & Bones interior 'crypt' as reported by adversarial Yale sister-society members who broke into the building in an effort to expose the goings-on of this most influential and mysterious group. The expose of the Skulls was published in Yale's campus newspaper and betrays a high level of resentment and suspicion by its author(s) toward Bonesmen.

It describes a portrait of the tyrant warmonger Napoleon Bonaparte hanging prominently in the dining hall, and a sort of tree-figure genealogical drawing of the Illuminati Order that commemorates the founding the Bones, and other odd & disturbing items (it has been a while since I read the book).

I personally am greatly troubled that our national leaders belong to a society whose aim, as stated by founder William Russell (the Russell Trust), is to bring the New World colonies back into the direct influence and control of the United Kingdom. It is a blatant, outrageous, and treasonous conflict of national interest for our leaders to join such a society. The symbolism and history of this group are at an extreme variance to our national goals and ideals.

When U.S. citizens witness very puzzling national foreign policy, be it our new hundred-year-war against Islam to coincidentially secure oil fields for Exxon and British Petroleum, or to secure the butcherous, racist state of Israel (a former British colony), or when you learn that the Federal Reserve Corporation was created illegally and unconstitutionally to benefit Rothschild franchise private bankers J.P. Morgan and Rockefeller, or when you learn that our Civil War was deliberately instigated by these Anglo-Masons, you must all ask yourselves, "Who's country is this?"

I am not naive enough to believe that Lucifer and Satan are the same thing. I understand precisely the difference between these concepts. Nevertheless, I tend to see the influence of this Anglophile masonic crowd on our national interests as very unfortunate, very bad, and more Satanic than Luciferian.

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Condorcet]

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Some Basic Info
The Illuminati have their origin in the pre-Christian cults and the Masonry of the ancient and medieval world. Anyway, German professor Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati in May 1st, 1776.

After the foundation, Adam Weishaupt (Spartacus) attracted young students and Adolf von Knigge too, who wrote The Illuminati of Bavaria�s Rite with Weishaupt. For this reason, the Order of the Illuminati extended to Austria and other places of Europe, and personalities like Herder, Goethe and Cagliostro joined it.

As a result Adam Weishaupt joined Masonry and he ordered the Illuminati to infiltrate and rule. In 1782, in a continental Masonry meeting, the Illuminati tried it, but the Great Lodge of England opposed them.

In June 22nd, 1784, the Bavaria Elector intuited the danger of the Illuminati to Catholic Church and monarchies and he sanctioned an edict against Masonry and the Illuminati. In 1785, the edict was confirmed, so Weishaupt went exile to Ratisbone. He led the Order abroad and died in November 18th, 1830

A link here for Freemasonry and conspiracy theories -
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

A link here for Illuminati and their timeline - webusers.physics.umn.edu...

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by Scarface]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
i am the first and i am the last the father off adam and eve the missing link ! who fell to earth a long long time ago in the forest of lebanon ! i am the power of david ! i am the legend of the forest ! i am the son of god ! i was born again in the summer of 69 ! and found my self in the summer of 2007 when the 7th seal was broken giving me the power in my left hand by the woman who huants me day and night with the darkness of her love for me !

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Condorcet

Just to clarify for the benefit of the original poster.

I am a mason.

We are not satanic and we are not affiliated in any way with the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by Condorcet

Just to clarify for the benefit of the original poster.
Of course, since the original poster hasn't logged-in in over 3 years, I doubt he cares much...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Don't worry about it Emsed, Anon bumped the thread. And the Anon is apparently insane...
But if you don't notice the threads been bumped, no worries. I've made a few of them lately.

new topics

top topics

join