It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info about annunaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hey everyone I just signed up now 'cause I was wondering about the Annunaki. Just to start off I've been watching some alien docs and stuff about them and the control of the world and such if they're where we come from and mixed DNA and advanced weapons and civilizations from the past and all that buzz. All I have now is a bunch of jumbled info about them in my head but I no time line or depth into what they we're about.....I guess you might say the real story of them.... Basically the best understanding that we have of them at this point. The Annunaki history I guess you'd call it. If there are any websites or books I could get a hold of that would be great. I'm looking for an in depth as possible history of these people so I know where they kinda fit in our time line. So any links would be good...names of books....anything.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi LostInSpaceTime and welcome to ATS.

Here are ATS search results regarding Annunaki.
Welcome again.

sanc

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Welcome LostInSpaceTime,

I fairly new to posting here as well. One of my all time favorite threads that really got me hooked on ATS is the thread started by Undo called Stargates are Real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sanctum

That was really really fast, now I reckon I'll be sitting in front of my computer for a few hrs...or days.
Again Thanks.
And while I'm researching would anyone like to give me their opinions on this subject? To it's validity and such.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey,

Nearly two years ago, I wrote this:
Annunaki

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LostInSpaceTime

Hello mate and welcome to ATS , I am a fairly very new poster here as you are but to be honest this is the best site concerning the ufo alien discussion (and basicly any unknown and mystery there is) on the web.
I was just wondering , whay such a strong interest in the Annunaki ?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I was just wondering , why such a strong interest in the Annunaki ?

Hello,
I Do have to agree after sifting through this site there IS everything!!
My interest in the Annunaki started about a year ago, almost unknown to me that I was even interested. I had a friend of mine that had been researching the religion/alien aspect and about the Mayans and such. Up until that point I had an idea there was E.T's but as far as the "stories" of these aliens I had no idea. I just figured they came here and researched what ever and then flew off. Had no idea there was a history that was buried and unknown to the popular public. So for about a year it kinda went off the radar...I remember him saying stuff about the Annunaki and other races of aliens, how they got here, about Atlantis and other things. I listened to him at the time only giving it a few days thought, basically he was trying to tell me everything he learned in a # load of time in a few minuets. Lot's of info and then forgotten.

So lately I've been watching a lot of doc. It started with Kent Hovinds, "101 reasons evolution is stupid" I watched all of his videos and I have to say pretty interesting. But basically it got me thinking about God again and such. I; for a while believed in God when I was younger...however in the past 2 or 3 years it has dwindled. So watching these videos just got me thinking these stories are obliviously based somewhat on real life accounts crazy # happened and they said God did it. This is what I can come up with as far as the bible...I MIGHT even believe they are mostly if not all true just misconstrued. Replace God with aliens and bingo there you have a story that in some cases(as with the flood) are mentioned in old Sumarian and Mayan scrolls. Above that different stories in the bible like the Mana they ate turns up in Egypt and such as a white powder. Don't know if anyone has herd about this white gold powder (mono atomic gold) I believe it's called.
Above all this is the stories of Atlantis....basically the fact that there are so many cases about aliens in the past and our past civilizations being smarter than we are. Having the tech to build the pyramids and other things like that. Using harmonics for power/healing and all that jazz.
so basically after watching a lot of this stuff you start to see the same themes in a lot of the stories common themes from all over the world. Some of this HAS to be true. I mean damn...if most people knew what was on the ancient tablets and scrolls they would have no problem in believing in aliens.

Why would these people lie of make # up...the Mayans have the most advanced calender to date and we still don't believe them when they mention aliens. I mean seriously they speak of people from the stars/sky's. For God's sake it's either aliens or god...they have no reason to lie. And as far as making mistakes, these people mapped out the heavens....with no telescope. So when they say they "People form the sky" they mean PEOPLE FROM THE SKY!!! SO:
1. Either there are aliens or not.
2. Once you make your choice of believing in aliens (which I do) then you have to say, "O.K I know they're here what do they want? So they're real, they must have a history and a story to tell, what is it?"

And this is where I am now, looking for their stories.

Anywho, Everyone have a good day/night, what ever time it is now while your at work poking around these boards

new topics

top topics

join