It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush blames Saddam for slow progress this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Anyone here agree, this press conference today was full of the scariest comments of his legacy. They asked what his thoughts are on Iraqs slow progress to be self sufficient and Bush say flat out that he thought it was because of Saddam Hussein that they were still dealing with aftermath of his dictatorship.

problem is he is dead, the president blames a dead person for the slow progress. HELP US LORD

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, he has to blame someone. Thats what psychopaths do - they dont think they can be wrong, and the rest of the world is wrong and is misunderstanding them.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The man is delirious as usual and swallowing his own words, he is even talking about how good the economy is, people are working he said and we are fighting a war.

He wants to privatize the health care for the low income families and he wants to keep pushing the confrontation with Iran and the privatization of SS.

Now we should blame all the problems in Iraq to a death man.

Trutly and honestly he is losing it.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I think referring to Bush as a psychopath is a bit to harsh for this thread.
The key word is accountablity which is something govmnt. leaders never want to have for their own mistakes.

I missed the speach this morning simply because I was not aware of the time for it. Does anyone have a link to it such as on youtube?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
reply to post by Copernicus

I think referring to Bush as a psychopath is a bit to harsh for this thread.
The key word is accountablity which is something govmnt. leaders never want to have for their own mistakes.

Well, I know it sounds harsh, but Im convinced he killed about 3000 of his own citizens on 9/11 2001, which makes him a psycho in my eyes.

But yes, its possible to have another opinion and its also possible to believe 9/11 was done by cavemen hijacking airplanes.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
He just is acting so angry and full of rage, he has nothing to say at all to America.

Scary leader that we have running this government.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AnDroidX107

You notice the arrogance about talking and denying to talk on some issue with the reporter.

Yes he looks like somebody that is doing the American people a favor and we should all be happy and nice to him.

He wants to be worshiped.

new topics

top topics

join