It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL reason for Bush's space exploration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i know that some of u guys think that the gov't is controlling cnn but check this out! STraight from the horse's mouth!
www.cnn.com...
What do u guys think?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We are gonna need some big weapons to destroy the next big asteroid that threatens our planet. I suppose those weapons would work better of they are already out in space.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Weapons on satellites to destroy satellites while monopolizing the Earth's only moon, ingenious! Can't wait for the wars it will cause..

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Bush is insane I've made it official. He's going down.... they're all insane and the world is a conspiricy... we really live in a snowglobe

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by BlackgraceGazia]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Anyone ever seen the movie armageddon when the asteroid is about to hit earth an they drill and drop a nuke inside the asteroid to blow it up into two seprate pieces thats what im thinking

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, actually, it doesn't matter if he destroys the moon, because we would be dead anyways. If the moon is destroyed, Earth's rotation and orbit will be completely disrupted, sending Earth spinning into the depths of space, either until it crashes, or we find a new orbit. We would die though, because nothing would have the right conditions to grow, as we would have no sun, because we would be thrown out of our solar system, to other parts of the galaxy, or farther....

-wD

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
really? I didn't know that. Thanks

ME

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm inclined to believe that what these weapons are ment for are not astroids, but maybe something closer to the second comming. If my theory is correct it will be a battle between good and evil. The evil empires of this earth and the returning celestials.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
silQ, your sig is 700k, that's a bit excessive for poor 56k'ers, imho.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Zzub]

new topics

top topics

join