It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick man calls cops,they drop him off in the woods to die.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Sick man calls cops,they drop him off in the woods to die.

www.liveleak.com

Its a news broadcast.Watch it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Was the cop wrong?Or was dropping him off in the woods an ok thing to do since the man had called 911 many times before?I dont think it is right,but the officer had no way of telling if he was really sick this time or faking.

I think he should be charged with something but not serve a long term sentence.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
He dumped a man in the woods and left him to die, he should be punished to the full extent of the law.

It's stupidity like this that turns people against the police, it's their job to protect and serve, which is something they should do at all times, not when they feel like it.

He should have take him to the hospital first, then if he's okay maybe put him in a cell for the night to calm him down.

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well, I dont know what to say really... some people lack empathy for others, and it seems there are more and more of them in this point in time.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I also just found this from August 07.The police litterally talk about beating this guy up while they wait for him to answer the door.Then one says a nazi saying to the mans camera mounted on the side of his house.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

...lack of empathy! Sign of the Times. You have a leader who promotes it quite well.

new topics

top topics

join