It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The humans are causing climate change fraud is going to cost me money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

It has been announced that the government's plans to clamp down on greenhouse gas emissions will result in the price of energy and fuel rising.
Reports indicate that from 2010 the average household's electricity bill will increase by 5% or $7 a month.
There are promises to compensate low and middle income earners, but as of yet, it is unclear who qualifies.

source

Yep the cost of living is going to go up in New Zealand before this whole fraud bottom itself out . When these carbon emission trading schemes and reductions in Carbon Dioxide emissions fails to stop climate change I am going to go after Al gore and any of the politicians who supported this idea .s. But it gets worse this measure will be passed with wide bipartisan support.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by xpert11]

[edit on 20-9-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ah ha. I get it now. Pollution is a myth? Dude go swimming in your city's river. See how safe that is. I dunno about greenhouse gasses and such cuz I'm no scientist (and maybe you don't mean pollution in general)... but dude I mean look at the way the chemicals and oil and garbage is ruining our surface and our waters!!! How could it NOT be doing something just as horrible to the atmosphere. I mean, pollution is threefold, man. Well, fourfold if you count life as another fold... but that just goes along with the other three. Threefold fits neater into a pretty forum post.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm not saying that pollution doesn't exist what I am saying is that the pollution people are producing isnt causing climate change. I saw on the TV news last night that petrol is going to up four cents a Litre because of the scheme is being put in place. Electricity prices will also go up and electricity is to expensive as it is.

join