It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which truther is really telling the truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I've been listings to many truthers/media over the years and honestly at this point I don't know who to believe anymore.

Alan Watt, Alex Jones, C2C, etc.

Anyone know of anyone who is actually believable anymore and worth reading or listening to?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
hey what's up Leafer, I finally made it here as you can see. Escaping from the prisonplanet circus for a bit. But anyway I've been listening to Alan Watt for the past 6 months and his information helped me to see the errors in the "patriot" movement. His information also helped me to see how the elite create their own opposition. He prevented me from wasting my life in the controlled war veteran protest groups who I was an active member of at the time. I did some research on their funding and sure enough they were funded by you know who! I don't agree with everything he says expecially in regards to his spiritual beliefs but I agree with 98% of what he says unlike the 90% of what Alex Jones says. He does seem to be the most genuine so far and the least commercial of the people I've encountered. I plan on getting his books as soon as I get the money(and that could be a while)but if you want to support someone it's him. But I could be wrong perhaps there's someone out there better and more genuine that him but all of his claims outside of the few spiritual remarks(which are mainly highly insightful)I've verified to be true not by some news article but from my own experience working for the beast!

join