It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The truth is that:-

1) ETs are not interfering in any way, shape or form matters regarding earth although their assistance through billy meier is unequivocally true

2) There is a spiritual basis to everything which exist in this universe including the human who harbours an immortal spirit that never dies nor sleeps.

3) Reincarnation is a fact but human spirit never reincarnates as an animal

4) Peace can only be achieve on this earth if people accept the truth of Creation and spirit. This cannot be done without knowledge, wisdom, logic, effort, love, harmony, freedom but to name a few

5) Human's on earth live to fullfil their evolution of their spirit to relative perfection before they merge with Creation.

6) Everything in this universe is one, a fact which is omitted from most brains of earth humans

7) Only by recognising what Creation is and constantly contemplate the essence of Creation can human be truly great.

8) In order to develop one's own spirit, a person must learn from mistakes and by making mistakes and learning from them, they progress their spirit and their consciousness.

9)The roswell crash with crews on board was bio-organic androids who come from the zeti reticuli system

10) There are too many false claims that people are being abducted by Ets
It was probably government sponsored hoax to make it look like it was real.
Electro magnetic interference of a person's brain can also induce hallucination and false memories through electronic military gadgets.

11)Earth is the only planet in our solar system which harbours human life

The ETs are benevolent and not malevolent as some would have you believe.

There is plenty more info if you want to seek the truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The true ones are 2-8 in my opinion, but thats just a feeling. If every leader on earth had all human beings best interests as the #1 priority, the earth would be a fantastic place to be. Instead, we have a society where some strong leaders are indeed mentally ill, and because of that, whole countries act like they are mentally ill. A country acts like its leader on the political and military scene.

if you have a leader that is afraid of people, the country politics will reflect it by building defenses and controlling the population in order to be safe.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have to agree with Copernicus on this one, although, I think #9 may be true as well. In "The Day After Roswell" by Mr. Corso, he describes the beings as being half biological and half robotic. I disagree with #1, 10 and 11. There are many contactees/whistle blowers who state the greys and reptilians are working closely with our government. I also believe abductions in the 50's were real, these beings needed our body fluids for some reason. As far as life in the solar system, I believe there are other planets in our solar system that harbor life or have once harbored life, I am undecided on this issue.

new topics

join